Anyone willing and able to create their own Red Sox forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Anyone willing and able to create their own Red Sox forum?

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

It's a board owned and operated by BDC, which has the right to delete anything it wants. Since it's free, I don't see what complaints we could have.

You do realize Lloyd the posters on this free board are the product BDC is selling to advertiser.  Just like Facebook your being data mined here.  Ever view a product say on amazon and amazingly it appears on the top or right hand column In hear?  

If the posters here were to unite, believe me, they could wield a lot more power then you think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Rewind the clock to 4 yrs ago when this site was so much better and filled with great posters who actually were intelligent and not all about warfare

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Rewind the clock to 4 yrs ago when this site was so much better and filled with great posters who actually were intelligent and not all about warfare

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

Posters come and go, I've seen my fair share over the years.  There seems to be a pattern, posters come, they do their thing and they either fade away or make a mass exodus to another board.

The current group is no better or worse than past groups.  Every group  has "good" and "not so good" posters, just like in life.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I will be starting my own forum as soon as I finish compiling a list of those who will be banned. This may take a while. Please be patient.

Stabbed by Foulke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I will be starting my own forum as soon as I finish compiling a list of those who will be banned. This may take a while. Please be patient.

Stabbed by Foulke.

You are already compiling a list of posters who will be banned from your new forum? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

You are already compiling a list of posters who will be banned from your new forum? 

Yeah, Want to get off on the right foot.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Clock is ticking on the final blow to the forum.....  

I hate to say it but I think you're right.  Dottie came on here last night and apologized all over herself for the condtion of the board.  She even went to far as to say that she was going to bring it to the attention of the IT people and the mods with a personal note.  And today the same problems are still there.

I'm able to post about one time in every 25 that I try to and I'm using it for this one so don't expect anything more from me today.

Discouraged. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to S5's comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Clock is ticking on the final blow to the forum.....  

I hate to say it but I think you're right.  Dottie came on here last night and apologized all over herself for the condtion of the board.  She even went to far as to say that she was going to bring it to the attention of the IT people and the mods with a personal note.  And today the same problems are still there.

I'm able to post about one time in every 25 that I try to and I'm using it for this one so don't expect anything more from me today.

Discouraged. 

Just wondering why it took her so long to write a personal note to IT and to the mods. Its been months now and the same problems exist. I post on other boards (Sawxheads and TalkSox) and these problems do not exist there. If anyone would like the link to those sites let me know. I prefer Sawxheads, but both alternative sites are OK.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts