Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB.

If you try arguing otherwise then you are blind.

Time to start up the 100 win talk again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB.

no 100 win talk...please..lets enjoy what they are doing without putting all these expectations on them again..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallyac. Show wallyac's posts

Where is everyone, who said Ellsbury was a baby he should be traded. CC was the worse signing ever, Saltly cant catch or hit, get anyother catcher. Beckett is over the hill and cant throw. Get rid of Wake to old and is a waste of a roster space. Terry cant manage (two world series rings). Theo doesnt know personel and should be fired.  WHERE IS EVERYONE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

In Response to Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB.:
    If you try arguing otherwise then you are blind. Time to start up the 100 win talk again!
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

Time to put the band wagoneer on ignore!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB.:
    In Response to Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB. : Time to put the band wagoneer on ignore!!
    Posted by playball01

Band wagoner is the wrong choice of words.  More like, a fan stating the obvious.

A band wagoner is someone that starts liking a team only when they become good and then also loses interest when they are struggling.

For example.  The Knicks were in the NBA finals in the late 90's and had some very good years in the mid 90's.  A bandwagoner would have enjoyed those days.  Then the Knicks spiraled downward over the course of the next 10 years and the bandwagoner didn't consider himself a fan. (aka Babe).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

They are looking mightly good right now, but there is a lot of season left to play.

The full season will determine who is the best team. It could very well be the sox.

I'll stick with my preseason vote of 94-95 wins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB.:
    Where is everyone, who said Ellsbury was a baby he should be traded. CC was the worse signing ever, Saltly cant catch or hit, get anyother catcher. Beckett is over the hill and cant throw. Get rid of Wake to old and is a waste of a roster space. Terry cant manage (two world series rings). Theo doesnt know personel and should be fired.  WHERE IS EVERYONE.
    Posted by wallyac

Wally, they will be back after the next loss.  It is just the way this forum is built.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

I predict 95-96 wins.

with 3 more games to be played in the first third of the season, they are 29, say they end the third at 31 wins.

that puts them at 93.  add 2-3 more W's to the total to compensate for the bad 1st week, that should put them at 95-96.

I don't expect them to continue this tear they are in through the rest of the season.  That would be unresaonable.

Cleveland will fall back into the pack by AS break.

Good teams this year will be - Sox, Phillies, Giants, Marlins, Yanks, Rays, Cards, Rangers and Tigers.

Sox - Phillies for WS, Sox winning it all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

It may be too early for that, but we have been playing the best baseball in the MLB in the month of May!!

Gotta love our guys battling back after a brutal start!  That shows a lot of heart!!!!  To me, that's probably more important:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xorsed. Show xorsed's posts

They got to the top really fast! I was expecting (alright...hoping) that they would get it together but I wasn't expecting this fast. But sometimes I love surprises. Good job Red Sox. Never gave up hope.

Yeah..there is a lot of season left to play and while I'm all for being positive, let's not get back into the 100 win talk. Let's just see what happens over the course of the next four months. But yes, the team is scalding hot at present.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from badgealbert. Show badgealbert's posts

ISN'T IT POSSIBLE THAT THE SOX SLOW START WAS BECAUSE DURING THAT BAD SPELL THEY WERE GETTING THEIR SPRING TRAINING? I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MUCH SPRING TRAINING IS DEVOTED TO PLAYERS THEY KNOW WILL BE IN PAW. OR PORT MINOR LEAGUES AND THE REGULAR PLAYERS GO TO BAT ONCE OR TWICE DURING SPRING TRAIN AND MOST OF THAT IS AGAINST THE OTHER TEAMS SECOND OR THIRD RATE PLAYERS. TAMPA BAYS TEAM WAS MADE UP OF PLAYERS TRYING TO MAKE THE TEAM AND AS A RESULT WHEN THE REGULAR SEASON STARTED THEY WERE IN GOOD PLAYING SHAPE ,BUT NOW WHEN THE SOX GET THEIR SPRING TRAINING DURING THE REGULAR SEASON THEY ARE NOW TAKING CONTOL AND ARE PLAYING THE WAY WE ALL EXPECTED THEM TO.
    BADGE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone with eyes can tell that the Red Sox have the best team in MLB. : Wally, they will be back after the next loss.  It is just the way this forum is built.
    Posted by jimdavis

Here, Here...Where are all the haters today. Wait a minute, Lackey will be back to kick around in about week.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

a lot of creit goes to those young guys ELLS ba299 obp 365 rbi 27 18 sb and LOWRIE ba 301 obp 347 rbi 21 plus WAKE pitching great!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Perhaps the Red Sox are neither as bad as their April record of 11-15 would suggest nor as good as their May record of 18-7 would suggest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

All I know is, the Sox went from " what's wrong with these guys" to "amazing".
    Evidence that they've gelled as a team. The may have down moments, but by and large they'll be hard to beat.

BTW, Yanks just LOST again!!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Perhaps the Red Sox are neither as bad as their April record of 11-15 would suggest nor as good as their May record of 18-7 would suggest.

We wouldn't want sense to creep into this.

Sections
Shortcuts