Anything in the MLB Constitution and By-Laws that says the Sox can't sign ZILLAGOD to the starting rotration?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Anything in the MLB Constitution and By-Laws that says the Sox can't sign ZILLAGOD to the starting rotration?

Take a good look!
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=e74c7777690c928a282dd5970f7acf44&plckUserId=e74c7777690c928a282dd5970f7acf44"> 
    Who in MLB is going to crowd the plate against this  giant, mutant dinosaur with rough, bumpy charcoal-blue scales, a long powerful tail,  and jagged, bone-colored dorsal fins. Radar guns won't be able to calculate how fast he is throwing. Pitch count, forget it. 5 man rotation, forget it. He pitches 9 innings/ 162 games a year.
    Contract? Not necessary. Just keep ZILLAGOD happy by feeding him Yankees fans every day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Anything in the MLB Constitution and By-Laws that says the Sox can't sign ZILLAGOD to the starting rotration?

They are currently looking at a lefthanded dynamo who is coached by Princess Leia. Hell of a fastball , good curve....but a little wild.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: Anything in the MLB Constitution and By-Laws that says the Sox can't sign ZILLAGOD to the starting rotration?

Better than Lackey?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

As of the latest reports, the scouts are saying "Better than Lackey" refers to most any player who has ever pitched....living, dead or otherwise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

LOL!
    Better than John,"Way Back Wasdin"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

You can see the intelligence in Zillagod's eyes. Why waste him on the mound when he can take Francoma's place at the helm.

By season's end I can see Zillagod triumphantly leading the Sox to another world series and dating Kim Kardashian.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I'm just sayin', I think, despite his imposing 50-60 foot stature, Zill has extermely stubby arms that he can't really use for anything but fending off fighter jets and Mothras.  i doubt he could really find a good release point for an off-speed pitch.  though, I imagine he could possibly make up for it with some heretofore unseen grips, like the 3 claw fastball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I like the idea! But who's gonna catch him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YodaBallz. Show YodaBallz's posts

please. Look at Z's bacne and awful temper!! He's obviously on roids.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

nice, Dice-K had the Gyroball....Zill has the Pyroball...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Anything in the MLB Constitution and By-Laws that says the Sox can't sign ZILLAGOD to the starting rotration?:
    [QUOTE]You can see the intelligence in Zillagod's eyes. Why waste him on the mound when he can take Francoma's place at the helm. By season's end I can see Zillagod triumphantly leading the Sox to another world series and dating Kim Kardashian.
    Posted by tjwoods[/QUOTE]

Please, Kim Kardashian!!! Sheesh! I like more classy women than that!

But, the intelligence reference is right on. However Tito has nothing to worry about. Do you seriously think I want his job?....so all you armchair Einsteins can put me under the microscope everyday?