Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back?

And don't forget ... the Sox also beat Sabathia for their second win of the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back?

In Response to Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back? : I realize that you are not bright enough to figure it out yourself so I thought I might point out to you that I create a new log in every day. dottie going to ban them anyway so why not. Please try and keep up.
    Posted by Babe-1[/QUOTE]

I'd have to actually pay attention to you every day to notice.

Why the heII would anyone do that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Well, call it what you will, but beating felix, Weave, and Haren back-to-back-to-back is a good sign.  The knock on the mighty Sox offense for a couple years running has been inability to hit good pitching.  Granted, the damage was really done once they got into the Halos bullpen, but, still, scratching out some runs against the hosses is what got them into that pen.  

And yes, great to see Crawford finding some holes, stealing some bases, and ascoring first-to-home!  Carl Crawford has enetered the building!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back? : I'd have to actually pay attention to you every day to notice. Why the heII would anyone do that?
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Well, how about that!  The truth comes out.  I sorta wondered if these multi-named individuals actually got banned or they tried to create some "site thread" by making things up.  At least with Babe we now know it's in his head ... HE's so sure he's gonna get banned he jumps ahead of the game.

Paranoid.  But with good reason - as far as he's concerned!  HA!

I'll have to give KUDOS to Dottie ... she's got this little on-line "terrorist" on the run.    

I got banned a couple times in 2005.  Took it like a man and waited out my suspension time.  Heheee ....

Good job drawing him out, Niz!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-1. Show Babe-1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back? : I'd have to actually pay attention to you every day to notice. Why the heII would anyone do that?

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Ummm...do you think before you post.

You obviously pay enough attention to realize that I had a new name again, otherwise you wouldn't have commented.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

Sox went 6-3 on the road trip and currently 3-2 on the homestand, so that’s 9 and 5 on the last 14, or a 104 win pace over a full season. If you then go further back then you can say after being 0-6 they’ve gone 14-9, or a 99win pace over a full season. 

Conclusion: this team is good and will be fine long term.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-1. Show Babe-1's posts

[QUOTE]Sox went 6-3 on the road trip and currently 3-2 on the homestand, so that’s 9 and 5 on the last 14, or a 104 win pace over a full season. If you then go further back then you can say after being 0-6 they’ve gone 14-9, or a 99win pace over a full season.   Conclusion: this team is good and will be fine long term.

Posted by lvanDrago[/QUOTE]

Or we could just say the truth....that at 14-15 the red flops are on pace to go 78-84.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anything to be said for beating King Felix and super hot Weaver back to back? :   Ummm...do you think before you post. You obviously pay enough attention to realize that I had a new name again, otherwise you wouldn't have commented.  
    Posted by Babe-1[/QUOTE]

You're obviously an even bigger idiot than I originally thought. Quite an accomplishment.

Read it slowly so you'll understand the following;

It doesn't take any great powers of observation to notice a name change from one day to the next.
    It would take more effort to notice that it happens every day. You are not worth that effort.

That should be clear enough, even for a person with the IQ of a box of rocks, such as your self.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 1/5/2011
    Last: 5/4/2011
    Sox went 6-3 on the road trip and currently 3-2 on the homestand, so that’s 9 and 5 on the last 14, or a 104 win pace over a full season. If you then go further back then you can say after being 0-6 they’ve gone 14-9, or a 99win pace over a full season. 

Conclusion: this team is good and will be fine long term.

Ivan,

Congrats!   THIS is the kind of reasoning that is dead on!

We will enjoy a great summer, friend - and fall!

Sections
Shortcuts