Apologies to forum members

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone

I have one comment, and it's this:

Their being wrong doesn't make you right. 

I was with you until you unleashed yet another attack on Burrito under the guise of showing how badly you've been wronged.  My advice?  Let it go. Put him on ignore, whatever it takes to conserve your energy for more important things than a pizzzing match between two grown adults. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone

(Gulp)... and I apologize for sticking my nose into your business.  I just woke up grumpy this morning.  Apparently I should have just let her sleep.  :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OurMan. Show OurMan's posts

In Response to Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone:
    S5 I apologize for my last attack on Burrittoo. Sorry. I will take your advice and limit my postings to Red Sox baseball.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Bullies always bully the worst when they're scared!

Notice how the Theo Chicks bully their way around the message board? You didn't do anything compared to what they do on these forums 24/7.

Theo's gone and the biggest fear the Theo Chicks have is that the Red Sox do better now that the Red Sox removed its rotting tree limb.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

seriously! is there anything more terrifying than an internet tuff guy? typed words from a faceless person that would be classified as "bullying" is nothing for any intelligent rational person to get their boxers all in a bunch.

I'll simply repeat myself when I say opinions are just like buttholes! everybody's got one.

Hammah out!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Whoa!  Now wait a minute here! 

The term "Theo Chick" was one that was started by another of the "board bullies" to disparagingly describe anyone who wasn't firmly in the 'Theo is doing a lousy job' camp.  I've even admitted to being a 'Theo Chick' when used in that context.  And that's fine with me.  Sticks and stones, and all that.

At the same time, I run out of patience with those who said that Theo did nothing BUT a lousy job.  That's how I got the TC label, and I'll live with that if that's what it takes for me to be objective about the job Theo, or anyone else, has done. 

I fail to understand why some posters come here for Sox discourse when they have so little patience with someone else's opinions. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

OurMan is the most ideal poster on the board, we only wish the BDC would stop banning him so we could soak up more of his goodness.  With allies like OurMan who needs enemies.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Hammah in all the time I have been here I have yet to read a poster threatening violence on another poster. This forum has done quite well at policing itself for as long as I can recall.  "Internet tuff guy," does not apply to anyone in this forum imo.  

Stalking is something entirely different, and I think we are witnessing it first hand over the last 5 days. However I doubt 95% of the board has noticed, which is a good thing. It only impacts a few people at best, and life goes on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

What about the children!!!!!!!.....*the late Mrs. Flanders*

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

It is inaccurate to say that you get upset with OurMan's "OPINIONS. Law does not have opinions since he is trolling. His "opinions" are fabricated and artificial so that they are sure to annoy and bait as many as possible on the forum. That is the goal and desire of a troll by definition. Don't get upset with him, make fun of him or ignore him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone:
    One must stand up to forum bullies. No poster has the right to "police" other posters. This is an open forum and everyone should feel free to express themselves.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

It's a forum with rules.  Attacking other posters breaks the rules and is therefore not acceptable expression.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

It is inaccurate to say that you get upset with OurMan's "OPINIONS. Law does not have opinions since he is trolling. His "opinions" are fabricated and artificial so tthat they are sure to annoy and bait as many as possible on the forum. That is the goal and desire of a troll by definition. Don't get upset with him, make fun of him or ignore him.
    Posted by Rutland76

That is exactly how I handle him... his presense bothers me not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

I have proudly raised five sons. They were taught from day one to never, ever be afraid of bullies. They were taught to stand up to them by directly looking in their eyes and tell them to back off immediately. This has lead to my five sons never fearing bullies and with several bullies ending up on the ground with bloody lips and black eyes.

Now internet bullies are protected physically obviously, however there are two ways to deal with them and that is to stand up tall by calling them out as bullies and nothing else or simply ignore them.

Never fall into thier internet trap by calling them names, be above them, that by itself frustrates them to no end.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Exactly my point. That's what the bullies are doing.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

That is an exaggeration if ever there were one. You have been targeting certain posters for days.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone:
    First, I apologize to most members on this great forum. I truly respect most members on this board; they are all highly knowledgeable and I enjoy reading their thoughts. I admit I violated forum policy by copy and pasting articles that I thought were very topical and ripe for discussion. I even continued after BDC Dottie asked us to post the link only. I regret doing so; I would of followed her instructions except for the fact that I am semi-computer illiterate. The sad fact is that I didn't know how. It is probably extremely easy to learn but I just didn't take the time to learn how. So once again I apologize and won't do it again. I am a long time Red Sox fan and appreciate the fact that we have this open forum which allows us to express our views freely; remember no question or sincere idea is wrong. However, I've found throughout life that there are bullies, strong opinionated individuals who want their own way. They have low self esteem and they like to push others around. On this forum they think that they can harass others. But we all have a choice. We can be bystanders and look the other way or we can tell these bullies to stop. Now when I violated policy rules, this so called vigilante group made unprovoked attacks on me. Instead of civility, I encountered a barrage of insults and intimidation. So I attacked back. I believe one shouldn't turn the other cheek; one has to stand up to bullies. So that's my story. I apologize for my trangressions: copy and pasting and my verbal insults of the bullies. I know your time is precious and you come to to board for Red Sox baseball discussion. Finally, I  humbly apologize for my last verbal assault on one of the bullies of the forum; I will stop after this last time: “There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone .” Today we will visit with a poster who comes from that wondrous land Mr. Serling describes as the Twilight Zone.. His name is Burritttoo. He is illiterate, mean-spirited and enjoys attacking other posters. He is also delusional. He believes that he runs the forum and he will enforce the policy rules and uphold the laws of the United States. He actually is a stooge. He is not like the actors who portrayed that famous comedy group in the movies. Burrittoo is the real McCoy. He is not acting. If you ever wondered what type of vocabulary a Stooge possesses, just take a look at Burrittooo‘s day to day language that he uses on this forum; it‘s amazing: “azz” “hmmmmmm” “Its funny“, instead of it’s funny “your wrong“, instead of you’re wrong “sucks“. “Go to hell looooooooooOser” “numb-numb” “Maybe I have nothing better to do 6 hours a day” “whatever you want people.... I am only taking up the fight” “gee I am not sure" “Sometimes I have comment that does not fit in anywhere and I still just throw it into a thread without starting a new one.” “I think Dottie has grown tired of baby-sitting all of us... my guess” "awgweeed" "Funny post of the day." 
    Posted by 2004Idiots

I believe you may have violated the "POSTING SIZE" policy with this one.
    Two questions, first...can you stick to sport related topics? Secondly, do you have ANY kind of background in ANY kind of sport as an actual participant? Just wondering...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofTito. Show GhostofTito's posts

Posting size? Every post by Moonslav violates posting size, but he's a favorite of the admin people, so he skates.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Posting size? Every post by Moonslav violates posting size, but he's a favorite of the admin people, so he skates.
    Posted by GhostofTito

Like I care what the admin. folks think? Moonslav is at best a windbag and at worst? BORING!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone : Bullies always bully the worst when they're scared! Notice how the Theo Chicks bully their way around the message board? You didn't do anything compared to what they do on these forums 24/7. Theo's gone and the biggest fear the Theo Chicks have is that the Red Sox do better now that the Red Sox removed its rotting tree limb.
    Posted by OurMan

Yet more hilarious irony.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I have never been called a bully before, I am sort of liking it. I feel strong now, perhaps I will go outside and scream at old ladies and kick their poodles.  I could be the Soi Bully of Bangkok. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In Response to Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone:
    First, I apologize to most members on this great forum. I truly respect most members on this board; they are all highly knowledgeable and I enjoy reading their thoughts. I admit I violated forum policy by copy and pasting articles that I thought were very topical and ripe for discussion. I even continued after BDC Dottie asked us to post the link only. I regret doing so; I would of followed her instructions except for the fact that I am semi-computer illiterate. The sad fact is that I didn't know how. It is probably extremely easy to learn but I just didn't take the time to learn how. So once again I apologize and won't do it again. I am a long time Red Sox fan and appreciate the fact that we have this open forum which allows us to express our views freely; remember no question or sincere idea is wrong. However, I've found throughout life that there are bullies, strong opinionated individuals who want their own way. They have low self esteem and they like to push others around. On this forum they think that they can harass others. But we all have a choice. We can be bystanders and look the other way or we can tell these bullies to stop. Now when I violated policy rules, this so called vigilante group made unprovoked attacks on me. Instead of civility, I encountered a barrage of insults and intimidation. So I attacked back. I believe one shouldn't turn the other cheek; one has to stand up to bullies. So that's my story. I apologize for my trangressions: copy and pasting and my verbal insults of the bullies. I know your time is precious and you come to to board for Red Sox baseball discussion. Finally, I  humbly apologize for my last verbal assault on one of the bullies of the forum; I will stop after this last time: “There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone .” Today we will visit with a poster who comes from that wondrous land Mr. Serling describes as the Twilight Zone.. His name is Burritttoo. He is illiterate, mean-spirited and enjoys attacking other posters. He is also delusional. He believes that he runs the forum and he will enforce the policy rules and uphold the laws of the United States. He actually is a stooge. He is not like the actors who portrayed that famous comedy group in the movies. Burrittoo is the real McCoy. He is not acting. If you ever wondered what type of vocabulary a Stooge possesses, just take a look at Burrittooo‘s day to day language that he uses on this forum; it‘s amazing: “azz” “hmmmmmm” “Its funny“, instead of it’s funny “your wrong“, instead of you’re wrong “sucks“. “Go to hell looooooooooOser” “numb-numb” “Maybe I have nothing better to do 6 hours a day” “whatever you want people.... I am only taking up the fight” “gee I am not sure" “Sometimes I have comment that does not fit in anywhere and I still just throw it into a thread without starting a new one.” “I think Dottie has grown tired of baby-sitting all of us... my guess” "awgweeed" "Funny post of the day." 
    Posted by 2004Idiots

would have followed, not would of followed 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

Pass the Hubris Roger, Pass the Hubris

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Ah and now we come to it... you launch 10 straight posts attacking 4 separate posters - calling them all bullies, and now you bring up South Hadley? Is that your aim, to compare 4 posters on a baseball forum to a tragedy in S. Hadley?

The past 5 days your comments section is full of repetitive attacks on several posters, its called stalking. You can continue to correct my grammar though as you can see from above you are not immune to mistakes yourself.  

I wonder if there is some sick Internet stalking story out there that I can draw an incredibly un-fair comparison between your actions and theirs.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from eunichaclub. Show eunichaclub's posts

Burrito like to stir the pot. Most of his friends like seattle harness smoke it.
    What does this have to do with the red sox?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from eunichaclub. Show eunichaclub's posts

BurritoT's page
    User Image
    About Me: Having the good fortune of working for the Boston Red Sox in 1999, it was to become a highlight in my time on Earth. During that time I had the opportunity to spend hours upon hours conversing with the likes of Johnny Pesky, Charlie Wagner, Carlton Fisk, The Spaceman, Butch Hobson, Mike Gallego. and Bret Saberhagen.
    BurritoT's Page
    All Recent Activity
    Posted 10/27/2011 11:55 AM EDT
    Ah and now we come to it... you launch 10 straight posts attacking 4 separate posters - calling them all bullies, and now you bring up South Hadley? Is that your aim, to compare 4 poste...  more >
    Posted 10/27/2011 11:37 AM EDT
    I have never been called a bully before, I am sort of liking it. I feel strong now, perhaps I will go outside and scream at old ladies and kick their poodles.  I could be the Soi B...  more >
    Posted 10/27/2011 11:17 AM EDT
    must have been the venue 
    Posted 10/27/2011 11:15 AM EDT
    In Response to Re: Theo Epstein didn't win Boston their first World Series in 86 yrs. the wild card did! : Your views are refreshing and the forum has sorely missed your all-sunshine p...  more >
    Posted 10/27/2011 10:48 AM EDT
    I think Beckett has a lot of trade value... plenty of teams

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

OurMan is the most ideal poster on the board, we only wish the BDC would stop banning him so we could soak up more of his goodness.  With allies like OurMan who needs enemies.  
    Posted by BurritoT

Or enemas.

Sections
Shortcuts