Apologies to forum members

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone

In Response to Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Apologies to forum members/Are there any bullies bothering you?/The Twilight Zone : LOL....you would know pike, this is what you do on a nigthly basis. Very well put, but only because you understand the subject matter so well yourself.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Not really. I am an avid Red Sox fan and never bash their players in an effort to entertain others and / or annoy Sox fans. My forum behavior is more like that of a cheerleader than a chronic basher, pessimist, skeptic, cynic, and wet blanket. You should know that better than anyone since you see my responses on your gamethread fraternity of pessimists. NHSteven liked my post, apparently you have trouble understanding it. You have a mindset to applaud Andrewmitch types and I applaud Joe Breidy types. We just root differently, I act like a Red Sox fan and you sound like a Yankee troll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Apologies to forum members

In Response to Re: Apologies to forum members:
    [QUOTE]2012 Boston Red Sox World Series Champions
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]
    2012 Boston Red Sox/Chi Sox/Cincy Reds/Wash Nats/LA Dodgers/Oak A's World Series Champions.

All 2011 third place finishers who could do it, but unlikely. Expecting and Predicting a WS Championship will never be my stance, rather a realistic look at last year's performance, what is done during the off-season. Develop a realistic expectation based on our team vs. the rest of the league then enjoy the season knowing that most likely we will not get it done, but hope by some miracle we can pull it off.

No disrespect to all of the forum folks who communicate We are going to win it all, we are fine, we are the greatest stances. We just have different approaches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Apologies to forum members

In Response to Re: Apologies to forum members:
    [QUOTE]2012 Boston Red Sox World Series Champions
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

They just had a breakdown of epic proportions, and you're predicting this? Do you do this every year? Now that you have a rookie GM in tow, why don't you at least wait until you get a Manager?