1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

APOLOGIES to LESTER, thats y i'm just a FAN!

wow! how quickly things change.. if playoffs started in a few weeks, was willing to roll with the dube and the jakey ower jonny for i assumed LESt wasnt more. now watching this guy channel his REAL core, and its easy to see that if he brings his A-game and others do as well, its NOT ewen close! no doubt we also pick up that OPTION. no extension but 13M is a steal as a one-year rental to see if this momentum can be continued or he can find his mojo on a more consistent lewel. all great pitchers go thru a swoon, beginning to think this was all justa bump rather than a chasm!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: APOLOGIES to LESTER, thats y i'm just a FAN!

What a jabroni.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Lester will have 6 to 7 more starts before we can all debate on whether to pick up his option or not.

Lets worry about getting into the post season as well to win the division first before we all worry about who is coming back next year!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say ..................  "SON, love is never to have to say your sorry" !!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Only fair wheather fans and fans who have no patience or understand the game well wanted to give up on lester.

Also, will you please for the love of God stop using W's where V's should be. Why do you insist on looking like an uneducated moron and disrespecting this board and its posters. maybe thats why half of your posts keep getting removed.