1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Apologies

I want to apologize to BDC and the members of this community for my outbursts last night. When I went to my profile page and was told that it no longer existed I panicked. Now it is back and I feel foolish for reacting the way I did. I lost my sense of humor. It was uncalled for and I am truly sorry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Apologies

You should try to be more like me, I have never embarrassed myself on this board. Not once!  I am the perfect poster.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Your outburst was very disturbing to all of us also. Many of us turned off the tennis match or the Convention because we had to go check if our profiles were also deleted. I was so happy when I saw my profile that I let out a loud Yahoo and my dog wondered what possessed me to do such. Glad that your profile is intact since a content Antibody is vital to a successful forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Apologies:

You should try to be more like me, I have never embarrassed myself on this board. Not once!  I am the perfect poster.

Thanks, B. I'll try to be more like you but I don't think I'll ever be able to reach the pinnacle of posting prowess that you have attained. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Apologies:

Your outburst was very disturbing to all of us also. Many of us turned off the tennis match or the Convention because we had to go check if our profiles were also deleted. I was so happy when I saw my profile that I let out a loud Yahoo and my dog wondered what possessed me to do such. Glad that your profile is intact since a content Antibody is vital to a successful forum.

Thank you for your kind words. Sorry if your dog was upset by all of this.

Sections
Shortcuts