1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: APRIL 8th 2014, The official

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Interesting when I asked Bill when he served in the Military he said from 67-68, like in 67redsox...kinda make you go Hmmm.  Plus one year in the Navy is not a full term, Section 8 anyone?  Bill-8 06

[/QUOTE]

Are Section 8's classified? Doesn't matter; the Navy has disavowed any connection with Bill.

[/QUOTE]
    Section 8's are classified between you and your mental health facility.  But i don't know 1 year could mean he was injuried in the line of duty or he flunked out of Boot Camp.  It's all classified

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

10-4 in teh bottom of the 9th, the only way they score 14 on us is if we can tie it...Go Sox

[/QUOTE]

In that case, the SOX better not tie it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Come on Pedi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

WAs that u who disappeared from Issues Bogie?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Interesting when I asked Bill when he served in the Military he said from 67-68, like in 67redsox...kinda make you go Hmmm.  Plus one year in the Navy is not a full term, Section 8 anyone?  Bill-8 06

[/QUOTE]

Are Section 8's classified? Doesn't matter; the Navy has disavowed any connection with Bill.

[/QUOTE]
    Section 8's are classified between you and your mental health facility.  But i don't know 1 year could mean he was injuried in the line of duty or he flunked out of Boot Camp.  It's all classified

[/QUOTE]

Well, those peelers are sharp enough to cause a self-inflicted injury.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

What was Bill-8 saying about Ortiz???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WAs that u who disappeared from Issues Bogie?

[/QUOTE]

We all have issues.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, those peelers are sharp enough to cause a self-inflicted injury.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt he was in long enough for KP duty

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Well you can't say there wasn't any run support

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Well you can't say there wasn't any run support

It appears the SOX are getting their hitting pants on. It's early, but anytime Dont-bee starts, 7 runs  may not be enough.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Here's a well thought of idea; how about the SOX FO offerring Miami Dont-bee and Bad-hop for Stanton.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I know the above post is crazy, so how about the SOX sweeten the offer by adding Mujica to the deal?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Even a blind squirrel...

...might find a nut (about 3 years from now).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DONE/COOKED ........... Sorry all, but my EYES have seen the END & the END is here !!  I know that I will be attacked, howevaaaaa, the TRUTH will prevail !!!!!    As COGGLIN would say..........  The end will come, & always ends badly !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

The truth WILL prevail Bill.  In that respect, you are correct.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

the 2 weeks without bill were fantastic. 

proof positive i am not one of the new moderators:  this thread (and the poster that started it) exists. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

proof positive i am not one of the new moderators:  this thread (and the poster that started it) exists. 

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be ironic if Bill-806 is one of the moderators?

We'll be doomed if that be the case.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

You all act like Bill has been here forever.  Isn't he a new poster that just signed on a few weeks ago?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No kidding, slash. Bill's act is so stale, it was like the whole place was given a blast of fresh air.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be ironic if Bill-806 is one of the moderators?

We'll be doomed if that be the case.

[/QUOTE]

Can't be. I'd have been incinerated last week.Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You all act like Bill has been here forever.  Isn't he a new poster that just signed on a few weeks ago?

[/QUOTE]

Undecided LOL

Over 17,000 posts in three weeks? Not even Griswold over on the Pat's forum could match that kind of production.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DONE/COOKED ........... Sorry all, but my EYES have seen the END & the END is here !!  I know that I will be attacked, howevaaaaa, the TRUTH will prevail !!!!!    As COGGLIN would say..........  The end will come, & always ends badly !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Not you and your stupid opinions again?!  Why don't you give some detail to support your claim?  Answer:  you can't, you don't have the brainpower.  Prove me wrong, give some detail.

Remember your claim that Beckett had a poor 2011 season (when in fact it was arguably his best, or second-best at worst)?  I asked you 10 times to back it up and you finally came up with "I don't remember him winning any big games".  Ahahaha.  

Sections
Shortcuts