1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: APRIL 8th 2014, The official

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the 2 weeks without bill were fantastic. 

proof positive i am not one of the new moderators:  this thread (and the poster that started it) exists. 

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be ironic if Bill-806 is one of the moderators?

We'll be doomed if that be the case.

[/QUOTE]

Can't be. I'd have been incinerated last week.Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You all act like Bill has been here forever.  Isn't he a new poster that just signed on a few weeks ago?

[/QUOTE]

Undecided LOL

Over 17,000 posts in three weeks? Not even Griswold over on the Pat's forum could match that kind of production.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DONE/COOKED ........... Sorry all, but my EYES have seen the END & the END is here !!  I know that I will be attacked, howevaaaaa, the TRUTH will prevail !!!!!    As COGGLIN would say..........  The end will come, & always ends badly !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Not you and your stupid opinions again?!  Why don't you give some detail to support your claim?  Answer:  you can't, you don't have the brainpower.  Prove me wrong, give some detail.

Remember your claim that Beckett had a poor 2011 season (when in fact it was arguably his best, or second-best at worst)?  I asked you 10 times to back it up and you finally came up with "I don't remember him winning any big games".  Ahahaha.