Are the "Coma" types fans or just haters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Re: Are the "Coma" types fans or just haters?

All I did was point out the FACT other than fill out the lineup card, he really didn't have to make any game decisions(during the winning streak). So how did he master anything? What people are seeing is this team was not prepared for the season and played like it was ST. This is what he gets blamed for. If the team had played .500 though the first 10 games they would be in good shape. Thanks to Tito's fine decisions in game one the team got off to a horrible start. I really do not see the love affair people have with this manager. He is horrible with in game decisions. But people have the right to their own opinions Unless it is in disagreement with the few who think they run the show.

In Response to Re: Are the "Coma" types fans or just haters?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are the "Coma" types fans or just haters? : So let me get this straight...the Red Sox have won seven of their last eight and are up 6-0 today, and all you can do is b*tch about how dumb Francona is?  Maybe you should take up a different hobby.
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Are the "Coma" types fans or just haters?:
    [QUOTE]All I did was point out the FACT other than fill out the lineup card, he really didn't have to make any game decisions(during the winning streak). So how did he master anything? What people are seeing is this team was not prepared for the season and played like it was ST. This is what he gets blamed for. If the team had played .500 though the first 10 games they would be in good shape. Thanks to Tito's fine decisions in game one the team got off to a horrible start. I really do not see the love affair people have with this manager. He is horrible with in game decisions. But people have the right to their own opinions Unless it is in disagreement with the few who think they run the show. In Response to Re: Are the "Coma" types fans or just haters? :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]

Blah blah blah...Oh yeah, massaging each of these games to win each AND set the team up IN CASE moves were needed in the bullpen has nothing to do with winning, I guess.  He IS the one who fills out the lineup card and deals with the slumping players.  Pedroia gives Tito ALL THE CREDIT for believing in him in 2007 when Pedey struggled and fans like you called for him to be benched.  In your world, if the Sox lose, Tito is at fault.  If hey win, he had nothing to do with it.  Your act is old and tired.  Get over yourself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

Not many people are talking about the move he made on Thursday afternoon, bringing in Bard in the 6th inning of the game.  I don't think there is another manager who would bring in their best reliever that early in the game.  But the game was on the line and that move had as much to do with the Sox winning as anything else that happened.  Please notice, I don't say they won because of just that move.  You will notice those of us who appreciate how Francona manages the season rarely use absolutes (I was going to type never use absolutes, but that would be an absolute, wouldn't it).  We understand that no matter what the manager does, the players still have to perform. 

But, even we Francona fans have to admit what a great manager Mike Scioscia is.  It is just that the Angels lose IN SPITE OF him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It's the same way on the Celtics board. There are those over there who wouldn't know a pick and roll from a lobster roll, yet they believe they know more about basketball and the Boston Celtics' personnel than Doc Rivers.

These are the same people who if allowed to observe open-heart surgery would say, "He made that incision way too long."

Just have to accept it for what it is: Foolishness and comedy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m