Are the sox a better team this year?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Are the sox a better team this year?

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

Again, I say, who do you trust more? Do you have NESN on your cable or dish? Did you watch the program? If so, did Ben and John give logical, sincere answers? If not, can you enlighten us on other credible sources that are more informed, credible, and closer to the truth? What exactly are your sources, please list them. If you didn't watch the program or read the transcript, then how can you respond? Don't opine on what they said unless you heard everything that they said.

I can't believe you would watch that and come up a rational view on the state of the Sox. They are selling you something. If it was either one of them being interview on the radio it would have been much more creditible but it wasn't. Do you work for the Sox? Is your job to tell fans everything thing is fine, don't question the Sox, and their are no Americans in Baghdad?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

There is no absolute morality....and the best chance at absolute truth is what one thinks about oneself....and that's likely to change over time even if one is honest and accurate to begin with.

This is primary school stuff.  You wrote "Ben Cherrington and John Farrell spoke about the team and fielded questions from the audience for an hour."

What's he supposed to do?   Openly give his honest opinion on everything to every journalist?

Why are you letting pike troll you?

[/QUOTE]

I'd argue that I'm not....I just enjoy mocking his pathetic, simplistic posts with the most basic arguments imaginable.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

Bottom line is that Babe is not a Red Sox fan. He comes here to annoy Sox fans. If you are like Enchilada then you will enjoy him. Most loyal fans in RSN ( not this forum) would want  Babe / Helloitsmeagain 1, 2, 3,4, 4, 5  to be gone. However most posters come here for entertainment and idiots like Hellowitsmeagain ( Babe)   Georom, and Softlaw and the Mikey Army and others come here to provide a show and many fall for it.  They are the few among 300 mil. people that you can fool all of the time. Tjhe BDC forum regulars are only 100 out of 300 million.

"Bottom line"?  Babe's team loyalty is not the/his bottom line, it's a minor fact. The bottom line is that you are a whiney, boring loser who is almost univerally loathed here who is unwilling to answer  a multitude of simple questions including but not limited to:

• Why have you historically used multiple aliases concurrently?
    • How do you defend trying to reveal posters' true identities?
    • Do you deny that you harass people? On what grounds?
    • Why do you keep coming back here if you detest this forum so much?

I greatly prefer Babe's presence here to yours.  Infinitely, in fact, because if could choose I'd choose to keep him and bar you forever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He's the ultimate hypocrite. Pretending to try and improve this board by flushing out trolls, Sox-haters, and off-topic posters while continually taking or keeping threads off topic, making personal attacks, and worrying about poster's motives and team affiliations more than the content of the baseball messages.

It seems nearly all of us are fed up with his antics, but I am never for banning anyone... even softy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

If healthy, then I predict the Red Sox to win around 87 games but miss the playoffs.  

My prediction

AL East: Toronto, Tampa Bay

AL Central: Detroit

AL West: Oakland, Angels

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

If healthy, then I predict the Red Sox to win around 87 games but miss the playoffs.  

My prediction

100% healthy or just the league norm healthy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

My prediction

100% healthy or just the league norm healthy?

Good morning moonslav59.  :)

League norm healthy.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

My guess for the Sox record this year would be 85 wins.  Much better than last year but worse than every other year since 2001.  If the x factors go mostly in the Sox favor that could bump them up to say 91 wins, if the x factors break the wrong way that could knock them back to say 79 wins.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

He's the ultimate hypocrite. Pretending to try and improve this board by flushing out trolls, Sox-haters, and off-topic posters while continually taking or keeping threads off topic, making personal attacks, and worrying about poster's motives and team affiliations more than the content of the baseball messages.

It seems nearly all of us are fed up with his antics, but I am never for banning anyone... even softy.

can't wait for the ignore button to come back...

19. This post has been removed.