Are you excited, yet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

Re: Are you excited, yet?

830am on friday and like clockwork, here's Babe trolling the Sox board.

hard to believe anyone's life can be any more pathetic than this guy's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Without pointing out any one particular player, I see this team as finally beginning to play to their potential. 

The offense is starting to 'cllick' with the entire order chipping in (as long as that guy in RF isn't playing) and the top three in the pitching staff have all been pitching like aces.  In fact, they WOULD be aces on some ML teams.

As to the depth of the rotation, almost never does a team get through a whole year without pitchers missing starts occasionally.  This is to be expected and Acieves and Wake are respectable #4 or #5 guys and will be able to do an adequate job if/when one of the top 3 misses a start or two. 

They're rolling now, and the fact that they got off to that abysmal start will mean nothing when the Sox win 95+ and win the AL East.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

not that he might listen to me, but the only way to settle this Beni argument is for him to repost as himself..obviously his IP isn't banned...all he needs to do is maybe put something in front of or after his screenname and continue to post in the style he's known for....totally up to him, Beni...it's on you...unless you're trying to play martyr, put an end to it..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Are you excited, yet?:
    [QUOTE]not that he might listen to me, but the only way to settle this Beni argument is for him to repost as himself..obviously his IP isn't banned...all he needs to do is maybe put something in front of or after his screenname and continue to post in the style he's known for....totally up to him, Beni...it's on you...unless you're trying to play martyr, put an end to it..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Morning Jete,

Exactly, Nobody is ever actually banned, babe is living proof of that. All he has to do is start posting again under a slight variation of his name.

Kim acts like he died for our sins, or that BDC has him under house arrest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]I speak for myself alone, Kim. I know that you see some dark conspiracy on the board, with certain people that you don't like, somehow controlling it. Could you please explain how they do that? You can make groundless accusations about me, but I can't point out your past postings, railing against the yankee fans and anyone else who didn't agree with Smiley. The only yankee fan I ever saw you accept is Jete, who is the nicest guy on the board. Most of Smiley's posts were negative exaggerations about the yankees, not positive about the sox. When have you seen me post negative things about the sox? --- Nagy ------------------------------------------------ Easy. You have a Yankee sideboard where Yankee fans have Sox fans' ears. That's why I was accused of being Pike and Beni. We were the three posters they wanted off the board. They cry to their friends there, and say they are being abused because posters are talking about their favorite team. It's also where they give their opinions about certain posters. That's controlling, or at least trying to. And they have managed to get posters they didn't like off the board. And that's complete nonsense. Feel free to use terms like "dark conspiracy" to argue your point, though. I guess you need to. It's really not a "dark conspiracy" -- more transparent as glass. Btw, why haven't you addressed the fact that the Yankee fans here go on other baseball forums posing as Boston fans?  I can't imagine how many Sox fans they fooled doing that. And why would they do that?  Again, your idea of good Yankee fans and my idea of good Yankee fans will never be the same. Nice to see the first two posters on your friends list were Yankee fans (I wonder why?), along with a number of Yankee fan supporters. At least you keep it consistent, whoever you are.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim, You get scarier and more delusional with each post.

I don't need to defend against your wild accusations. The burden of proof is on you. Please provide some evidence of your musings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you excited, yet? : Morning Jete, Exactly, Nobody is ever actually banned, babe is living proof of that. All he has to do is start posting again under a slight variation of his name. Kim acts like he died for our sins, or that BDC has him under house arrest.

Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

I heard the BDC buried him at sea in a white blanket at an unknown location after a raid on his compound. They did this after tracking his courier.

This was so kim and the pikettes couldn't use his burial place as a spot for them to worship him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Kim acts like he died for our sins, or that BDC has him under house arrest.

Damn!! almost spit coffee out of my mouth on that one Mike!  died for our sins..thats classic..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you excited, yet? : Morning Jete, Exactly, Nobody is ever actually banned, babe is living proof of that. All he has to do is start posting again under a slight variation of his name. Kim acts like he died for our sins, or that BDC has him under house arrest.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE] Morning Mike, well, that's Kim being Kim(j/k Kim)...i don't mean it as a shot at Beni, i enjoyed his manifestos, the only thing that disturbs me is others being blamed for the actions of Pike and his ICP... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbenton87. Show bbenton87's posts

The sox are my crack I just cant put it down and back away.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

bbenton87 needs an intervention....Tongue outWink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Is this thread still kicking?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

apparently still kicking Burrito...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbenton87. Show bbenton87's posts

[QUOTE]bbenton87 needs an intervention....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

NA is for quitters

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

nobody likes a quitter bbenton87..you just keep smokin that red sox pipe

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you excited, yet? : NA is for quitters
    Posted by bbenton87[/QUOTE]LOL...smoke on!!!...if you get the munchies...make sure you stay away from Wakefield's potato salad....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are you excited, yet? : I heard the BDC buried him at sea in a white blanket at an unknown location after a raid on his compound. They did this after tracking his courier. This was so kim and the pikettes couldn't use his burial place as a spot for them to worship him.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1[/QUOTE]

I want to know if they buried him with his pink Captain Obvious Superhero top or if he was buried without a shirt with his Charles Atlas-like torso. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Are you excited, yet?:
    [QUOTE]All the fans who were so worried at the beginning of the season have to be feeling better about the team now. I know when we go on to win the World Series :), some of you will feel like you missed the entire season worrying about so many different things. Just remember the off-season when you couldn't wait for the season to begin. It's here, it's now, enjoy it! This team has taken down some amazing pitchers. We have a fantastic team, and this is going to be a great year. Let the fans who love the Sox speak up, and drown out the negative posts.  Share the love! I challenge everyone to put up one positive thing they can say about the Sox this season.  If you want to add more than one, that's cool. Let's try for no negativity on ONE thread!

Nice post, Kim.

For those of us who have always believed the Sox would make it a memorable season, it is sweet indeed.  All of a sudden the cat calls from fans of other teams have become mute.  All the complaints (most ...) are of no value, except for those whose attitude it is to complain about everything.  They could find fault with a perfect day on Martha's Vineyard.

There are concerns about Lackey and Dice-K, but it seems to me that the FO has back up plans for the kind of thing they are now facing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kim, You get scarier and more delusional with each post. I don't need to defend against your wild accusations. The burden of proof is on you. Please provide some evidence of your musings. -- MikeNagy?
    -------------------------------------

Scary?  Does that mean your Yankee pals will fear me? Cool. This is even better than when I was called a "thug". lol

You know what's scary to me? That guys like you don't seem to care that your Yankee pals are posing as Sox fans on other sites. I thought that was pretty creepy.

As for delusional, what part of my post wasn't true? Everything I've said has come from posters on this board. What are you even talking about?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Damn!! almost spit coffee out of my mouth on that one Mike! died for our sins..thats classic.. --- Southpaw
    -------------------------------------
    This guy's been here for a little over a month, has over 500 posts, and is already in love with the Yankee fans and their pals.  Shocking.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Morning Mike, well, that's Kim being Kim(j/k Kim)...i don't mean it as a shot at Beni, i enjoyed his manifestos, the only thing that disturbs me is others being blamed for the actions of Pike and his ICP... -- Jete
    -------------------------------------------
    Actually, he was "quarantined" once before for posters' accusations that he was bumping threads. He wasn't and came back. I think he's an easy target, and some Yankee fans didn't like his threads on the board. I don't believe you were involved in that at all, Jete. But I believe you already know that. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The sox are my crack I just cant put it down and back away. -- Benton
    ------------------------------------

That's definitely a positive! lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I want to know if they buried him with his pink Captain Obvious Superhero top or if he was buried without a shirt with his Charles Atlas-like torso. -- LMR
    ------------------------------------------
    I'm sure you were there. Why don't you tell us?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Nice post, Kim. For those of us who have always believed the Sox would make it a memorable season, it is sweet indeed. All of a sudden the cat calls from fans of other teams have become mute. All the complaints (most ...) are of no value, except for those whose attitude it is to complain about everything. They could find fault with a perfect day on Martha's Vineyard.

There are concerns about Lackey and Dice-K, but it seems to me that the FO has back up plans for the kind of thing they are now facing. --- SinceYaz
    -----------------------------------------------

It's definitely going to be a memorable season, Yaz. All worries seem like small worries now. With the hitters doing their thing, I think we have a lot more leeway with the pitching. We may be unstoppable! Glad you're along for the ride. :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Kim, You get scarier and more delusional with each post. I don't need to defend against your wild accusations. The burden of proof is on you. Please provide some evidence of your musings. -- MikeNagy? ------------------------------------- Scary?  Does that mean your Yankee pals will fear me? Cool. This is even better than when I was called a "thug". lol You know what's scary to me? That guys like you don't seem to care that your Yankee pals are posing as Sox fans on other sites. I thought that was pretty creepy. As for delusional, what part of my post wasn't true? Everything I've said has come from posters on this board. What are you even talking about?

In other words you have nothing. What other posters were posting about this "secret sideboard", even pike referenced you on that one?

And for the record, I never saw anybody accuse Smiley of bumping up threads. We all knew that was some character called "Smelly Behind" doing that. That irritated the whole board.

Kim, we could do this forever, so this will be my last post on the subject. For the record, as I said before, I don't believe you are pike, I believe you are who you say you are.

I just tried to add an innocent post on your thread, and you felt the need to to get into it with me.

The sox are winning, the yankees are fading, let's both enjoy it.

In the future, I'll know better than to post on your threads.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

begone Nagy!  Kim has spoken!  Cool

I actually don't understand the entire back and forth.

I do however recall eating some amazing chicken wings just outside of Cincinnati in 2006 - on the Kentucky side.... Covington maybe.

Sections
Shortcuts