Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back?

Varitek is a captain and as a catcher handles the pitchers.  I blame him as much as Tito for allowing the pitchers mainly to distance themselves from the rest of the team.  Why would I want him as a manager.  He failed in handling players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Time4Theo2Go. Show Time4Theo2Go's posts

In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back?:
    [QUOTE]Timmy T-Ball is worse than his ERA says he was. 
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]

Moonslav is inventing stats to try to make Wakefield look viable.

Haha!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Trust me, I would rather sit out in the cold rain than ask Timmy T-Ball for an autographed potato salad tub. Timmy T-Ball never stiffed me. He is fat and old and terrible and drinking a lot of beer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Time4Theo2Go. Show Time4Theo2Go's posts

[QUOTE]Trust me, I would rather sit out in the cold rain than ask Timmy T-Ball for an autographed potato salad tub. Timmy T-Ball never stiffed me. He is fat and old and terrible and drinking a lot of beer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back? : I never want to see this useless, greedy bum in a Sox uniform again. And if they have a night for him, I hope it rains cats and dogs.
    Posted by greenapplesplatters[/QUOTE]

And, I hope you're at the game and your foot gets stuck in the seat while it downpours all over you, and your kid pukes hotdog and mustard down your favorite VMart shirt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]Varitek is a captain and as a catcher handles the pitchers.  I blame him as much as Tito for allowing the pitchers mainly to distance themselves from the rest of the team.  Why would I want him as a manager.  He failed in handling players.
    Posted by MichFan[/QUOTE]

Thats an area I wish the fans would here about a bit more.  As captain I agree your responsibility if you accept the "C" is to set the bar for your team and let them know if the bar is falling short of its target.  I can't say whether Tek has been a good captain or bad, but it's obvious his impact in the clubhouse hasn't been talked about at all.  Pede or Youk at this point do ther best to lead by example, Tek seems to ride the respect of some of his pitching staff but what else does he really do as captain?

I would love to see a sit down strategic meeting where every player and pitcher could voice their honest opinion, not only to management but to the public.  Why?  So we all know if any of these concerns actually get addressed, or overlooked like many things talked about the past two months.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Trust me, I would rather sit out in the cold rain than ask Timmy T-Ball for an autographed potato salad tub. Timmy T-Ball never stiffed me. He is fat and old and terrible and drinking a lot of beer.

I'd trust a politician running for the border before I'd ever trust you.
    You would have had Cam over Jake and Wally pitching.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back? : And, I hope you're at the game and your foot gets stuck in the seat while it downpours all you, and your kid pukes hotdog and mustard down your favorite VMart shirt.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Classic!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Time4Theo2Go. Show Time4Theo2Go's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back? : And, I hope you're at the game and your foot gets stuck in the seat while it downpours all you, and your kid pukes hotdog and mustard down your favorite VMart shirt.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

No bigger p*u*k*e on BDC than Moonscrub the rotisserie sabermetrics Theo Chick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back?:
    In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back? : And, I hope you're at the game and your foot gets stuck in the seat while it downpours all you, and your kid pukes hotdog and mustard down your favorite VMart shirt.
    Posted by moonslav59

Classic!

So much hate, necessitated a reply in kind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back?:
    In Response to Re: Are You Sure You Don't Want Varitek Back? : And, I hope you're at the game and your foot gets stuck in the seat while it downpours all you, and your kid pukes hotdog and mustard down your favorite VMart shirt.
    Posted by moonslav59

Classic!'

So much hatred necessitated a reply in kind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

I'd trust a politician running for the border before I'd ever trust you.
    You would have had Cam over Jake and Wally pitching.

I would have traded Ellsbury for Kemp. Since it was Theo who brought Crawbust and Cam in, I would have used Cam to platoon in CF and RF instead of Mac. 

I also would have Wally pitch over Timmy T-Ball, which would have spared the ceremonial September record collapse that was Timmy T-Ball.

You would have started Jason Vorhees for 100 plus games and then made excuses for why the team collapsed in September and it wasn't magic fingers and goofball's fault.     

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]I'd trust a politician running for the border before I'd ever trust you. You would have had Cam over Jake and Wally pitching.                       I would have traded Ellsbury for Kemp.

That's UR fantasy. It was not nor would it be a reality.

Since it was Theo who brought Crawbust and Cam in,I would have used Cam to platoon in CF and RF instead of Mac. 

Theo let Cam walk, which proved prophetic, as Mac started to hit soon after CAM left. Cam did little in his retirement league farewell.

I also would have Wally pitch over Timmy T-Ball, which would have spared the ceremonial September record collapse that was Timmy T-Ball.

I believe you would have. Ceremonial tour is all in your mind, as you are either blinded by UR cemented bias, and/or easily duped into press hyperbole.
    Wake pitches with or without the record. Wake up.

You would have started Jason Vorhees for 100 plus games and then made excuses for why the team collapsed in September and it wasn't magic fingers and goofball's fault.     

I would have deployed Tek more in Sept. if he was healthy enough.
    Tito wisely matched catchers to pitchers throughout the year, but didn't use Tek adequately in Sept.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

as Mac started to hit soon

Some kind of joke! Mac never hit, and was terrible in the field!

Timmy T-Ball cost nearly 4 million! He was a laughing stock!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I wonder if Tek ever had the ballz to really be a captain and tell Beckett to straighten the hell out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I'd trust a politician running for the border before I'd ever trust you. You would have had Cam over Jake and Wally pitching.                       I would have traded Ellsbury for Kemp. 

That's UR fantasy. It was not nor would it be a reality.

Since it was Theo who brought Crawbust and Cam in,I would have used Cam to platoon in CF and RF instead of Mac.  

Theo let Cam walk, which proved prophetic, as Mac started to hit soon after CAM left. Cam did little in his retirement league farewell.

I believe you would have. Ceremonial tour is all in your mind, as you are either blinded by UR cemented bias, and/or easily duped into press hyperbole.
    Wake pitches with or without the record. Wake up.

Softy stated "Jake should be our 4th OF'er" this spring over and over again. This whole Kemp thing was a distraction from yet another softy blunder.

Softy was a big fan of DMac last year and blasted anyone as being a racist if they said "trade him".

DMac never hit?  Once again, softy drivels before consulting reality. DMac hit .310/.380/.517/.897 the second half of 2011. His 650 PA projection in that period?
    .310 26  97  Yeah, we all know Cam would have beat that!

Silly clown!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Moon..just shut the F up...Tek can't svck enough..he's part of this  team's HUGE problem....spend your time shilling for someone else....I'm sick of looking at your avatar with a stream of stats nearby...THE STATS DIDN'T HELP THE USELESS OLS FHART THIS YEAR, DID THEY...OR THE TEAM...LMAO, ROFL... What are you, 15? THE SOX WILL WIN nothing...IT'S OVER...GUT THE CLUB AND START FROM SCRATCH.....the fans will NOT support this team as currently constituted...losers, fat and out of shape, no commitment to anyone, not even themselves, let alone "the team"...and you back this elderly, feckless loser... DUMP TEK!