Argo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Argo

Took my AP students today to see it - awesome recreation of Hostage crisis and well acted to boot...props to fav son Ben Affleck (I know Softy will call him a commie) for directing a winner....I think a few on this board might want to venture out of OTFB and take a look see....you wont be disappointed,,,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Argo

Thx G4, I wanted to take my 15 yr old son to see it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Thx G4, I wanted to take my 15 yr old son to see it.

the onloy thing that makes it r rated is the title of the film...its a play on words to "oh go ______ yourself"......they say it as a joke throughout because it is a phony movie....no real violence or nudity...just tension

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Took my AP students today to see it - awesome recreation of Hostage crisis and well acted to boot...props to fav son Ben Affleck (I know Softy will call him a commie) for directing a winner....I think a few on this board might want to venture out of OTFB and take a look see....you wont be disappointed,,,

Geo, what does Argo, AP and OTFB mean?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

advanced placment 

argo is the name of the CIA phony movie that helped free the iranian hostages

otfb  on the front burner...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

advanced placment 

argo is the name of the CIA phony movie that helped free the iranian hostages

otfb  on the front burner...

A Hollywood movie?  They're all commies out there...and gay too.  Oops, there is no gay, according to Softy....but they all support Obama which makes them gay/not gay commie Nigerian Muslim mental midgets.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Geo,Argo was a GREAT movie.It'll probably be up for "Best Picture of the year".Alan Arkin and John Goodman played really good roles too.Another reason for that R rating was for the images  of violent behavior and justice they saw while driving  down the street.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Great movie...saw it last weekend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

affleck has directed 3 very good movies in a row: gone,baby,gone; the town, and now, argo.

clint eastwood, on the other hand, has directed 3 turkeys in row. time to call it a career, mr. wingnut.

Wasn't Million Dollar Baby 3 movies ago?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Just got back from seeing it.  It had my heart pumping.  And it really felt genuine.  Each character had the 70s look.  Very authentic; brought back a lot of memories.  And hearing Carter recall events at the end, some 32 years later, very poignant.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

affleck has directed 3 very good movies in a row: gone,baby,gone; the town, and now, argo.

clint eastwood, on the other hand, has directed 3 turkeys in row. time to call it a career, mr. wingnut.

Wasn't Million Dollar Baby 3 movies ago?

jesus joey 2004...maybe youre thinking of Gran Torino

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I haven't seen it, but I hear Obama: 2016, the movie, is a real thriller.  See it on Halloween.  A big tingle up your leg kind of horror flick.  :)

Settle down now!  Just having fun :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Grand torino was 2008....Actually, I liked that movie. Not an award winner,  but entertaining nuntheless...

http://youtu.be/NelBNtNm8l0

Sections
Shortcuts