Arizona says they WILL NOT trade upton this season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Arizona says they WILL NOT trade upton this season

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8195584/arizona-diamondbacks-justin-upton-traded-year-deadline

sorry boutcha hank..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Re: Arizona says they WILL NOT trade upton

Great, since Upton playes for the DBacks and not the Padres.
    You'll never make itr in the real world.
    Aviles, a bum to you, more HR and RBI than Mr. Overated Headcase. HA! HA! HA!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Re: Arizona says they WILL NOT trade upton this season

"Actually, he made it clear they are trying to sell J. Upton. Words like "99%" and "better to look at trade offers this winter" are all simply attempts to get better offers than he has received. "- Softy quoting Padres owner on trading Juston Upton, who plays for Arizona.
    And he said I'M out to lunch. Wow!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Arizona says they WILL NOT trade upton this season

In Response to Re: Arizona says they WILL NOT trade upton this season:
    [QUOTE]You are out to lunch. The Padres reference was to when the owner claimed that AGon would not be traded this winter. He was traded that winter, exactly as I said he would be. I even posted that AGon would be traded, right after the owner claimed he would not be. J. Upton is going to be traded, barring a miracle finish for 2012. And the DBAcks will deal him before the trade deadline if there is a serious offer that makes their team better and provides them more future flexiblity on payroll.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

You mean you 50/50 prediction he would be traded?