AROD could miss the entire season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

AROD could miss the entire season

From the Bleacher Report, quoting Cashman:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1501460-alex-rodriguez-could-reportedly-miss-all-of-2013-with-hip-injury?hpt=hp_t2

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: AROD could miss the entire season

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

greetings mr green

I know we all, especially us in yankeeland, are starving 4 news

but it this really news ?

Cashman said. "I think because [of] the serious nature of the surgery and the condition that he’s trying to recover from, you know, there is that chance."i

it's certainly it's not news to someone with your background

that said there is some diccussion about it here

STILL A DOPE! A-Rod linked to Manny Ramirez adviser being probed for ties to performance-enhancing drugs

Greetings Zac....I think its news because Cashman has now commented on it. If AROD was expected back by the ASB I believe that Cashman would have said so without publicly stating that there was a chance he could miss the whole season. There is probably something going on behind the scenes that his not being made public...some complication of his surgery..if you read between the lines.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A_ROD, like "BIG PAPI", IS DONE, COOKED, AGED, OVAA  !!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Perhaps the worst sports contract ever. They may get close to nothing out of him going forward.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

So now the Yankees need to rely on Kevin Youkilis to do what has relatively been difficult for him....stay healthy.  Don't get me wrong I wish nothing but the best for Youk even if he's put on the pinstripes.  But I will be laughing at the Yankees  just a little bit if he lands on the d.l. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

So WHAT !  What could we do to help that filthy rich ,over the hill, to make his time away enjoyable?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

These 'roid contracts are really going to hurt some teams....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

This post has been removed.

wow some one had to report it

4 those 3 posts 2 get zapped so quickly

I think pike just bit his nose to spite his face

getting rid of a joke on arod

just to get rid of possible fun for others

You know pike. No fun allowed...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i don't see how those posts were offensive... unless you think large people are offensive...

BIG is beautiful :)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

A_ROD, like "BIG PAPI", IS DONE, COOKED, AGED, OVAA  !!!

PLEASE DON'T MAKE A TOTAL A-HOLE OF YOURSELF, BILL.  PAPI is still a viable, vital part of the Red Sox ... and not at all like A-ROD ...

Shame on you

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

With another PED Story breaking about him, I am getting a good idea why the Yankees delayed the surgery on him so he is not a distraction in Spring Training. The Yankee Management probably had a good idea that the story was going to break.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

OK I'll say it again if ARod is found to have used PEDS and people here link it to his injury. Then you have to ask the same question about Mike Lowell. Who had a similar injury as ARod's.

Just becareful how you say A is the reason for B especially if you are not a Dr.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

With another PED Story breaking about him, I am getting a good idea why the Yankees delayed the surgery on him so he is not a distraction in Spring Training. The Yankee Management probably had a good idea that the story was going to break.

Hogwash. BTW, still waiting for your response on your delusional take on the Naulty article. Here's saying it won't happen. And if you're so concerned about PEDs, you might want to change your moniker.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

OK I'll say it again if ARod is found to have used PEDS and people here link it to his injury. Then you have to ask the same question about Mike Lowell. Who had a similar injury as ARod's.

Just becareful how you say A is the reason for B especially if you are not a Dr.

Yes yes & yes. I've been saying this for yrs, and have personal experience with this by way of my Dad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

FWIW, Jim, the Dr. who performed AROD's latest surgery, said the issue with his hip was caused by genetics, not PEDS. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

So now the Yankees need to rely on Kevin Youkilis to do what has relatively been difficult for him....stay healthy.  Don't get me wrong I wish nothing but the best for Youk even if he's put on the pinstripes.  But I will be laughing at the Yankees  just a little bit if he lands on the d.l. 

The laughing will cut both ways if he hits 22 HRs and .285.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Google Dan Naulty and read the story about him and his experience with the World Champion Yankees. He said there were "Prayer Meetings" where players were using steroids in a closet, some he named were Stanton, Petitite. Google Sports Illustrated and read the article. He talked about when he was with the Twins organization and how he got started with them. Made for interesting reading. I am not the most computer savy guy around, but as a retired officer in the Military Police in Iraq, I do not lie.

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to AL34's comment:

Hogwash. BTW, still waiting for your response on your delusional take on the Naulty article. Here's saying it won't happen. And if you're so concerned about PEDs, you might want to change your moniker.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

When you do steroids it adds muscle and weight to joints and bones that were not designed for it. It puts extra strain on those joints as well. Any ideas as to why the Yankees waited this long after the season to do the surgery? It does not make sense unless it deals with insurance of a contract or something like that.

Sections
Shortcuts