AROD could miss the entire season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Re: AROD could miss the entire season

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

So now the Yankees need to rely on Kevin Youkilis to do what has relatively been difficult for him....stay healthy.  Don't get me wrong I wish nothing but the best for Youk even if he's put on the pinstripes.  But I will be laughing at the Yankees  just a little bit if he lands on the d.l. 

The laughing will cut both ways if he hits 22 HRs and .285.

Yeah but thats the ame as saying Arod only took steriods for those 2 years in Texas. Believe that and I have some water front property for sale.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

When you do steroids it adds muscle and weight to joints and bones that were not designed for it. It puts extra strain on those joints as well. Any ideas as to why the Yankees waited this long after the season to do the surgery? It does not make sense unless it deals with insurance of a contract or something like that.

Thank you!

Long time steriod use can lead to as many injuries as it prevents. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Google Dan Naulty and read the story about him and his experience with the World Champion Yankees. He said there were "Prayer Meetings" where players were using steroids in a closet, some he named were Stanton, Petitite. Google Sports Illustrated and read the article. He talked about when he was with the Twins organization and how he got started with them. Made for interesting reading. I am not the most computer savy guy around, but as a retired officer in the Military Police in Iraq, I do not lie.

In response to nhsteven's comment:

With another PED Story breaking about him, I am getting a good idea why the Yankees delayed the surgery on him so he is not a distraction in Spring Training. The Yankee Management probably had a good idea that the story was going to break.

Hogwash. BTW, still waiting for your response on your delusional take on the Naulty article. Here's saying it won't happen. And if you're so concerned about PEDs, you might want to change your moniker.

I read it. We went over this on a thread about 2 weeks ago; there was NOTHING about Jeter BTW; do I have to repost the excerpt I made then? As far as the other guys, yes. As far as you lieing, I'm not accusing you of that, but your perception of reality may be a different issue.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to garyhow's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

So now the Yankees need to rely on Kevin Youkilis to do what has relatively been difficult for him....stay healthy.  Don't get me wrong I wish nothing but the best for Youk even if he's put on the pinstripes.  But I will be laughing at the Yankees  just a little bit if he lands on the d.l. 

The laughing will cut both ways if he hits 22 HRs and .285.

Yeah but thats the ame as saying Arod only took steriods for those 2 years in Texas. Believe that and I have some water front property for sale.

Nobody believes that; or at most very few.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Google Dan Naulty and read the story about him and his experience with the World Champion Yankees. He said there were "Prayer Meetings" where players were using steroids in a closet, some he named were Stanton, Petitite. Google Sports Illustrated and read the article. He talked about when he was with the Twins organization and how he got started with them. Made for interesting reading. I am not the most computer savy guy around, but as a retired officer in the Military Police in Iraq, I do not lie.

that's NOT the article YOU orginally referenced.... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

that's NOT the article YOU orginally referenced.... 

He blames pc incompetency for not providing a link. Ha ha.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

OK I'll say it again if ARod is found to have used PEDS and people here link it to his injury. Then you have to ask the same question about Mike Lowell. Who had a similar injury as ARod's.

Just becareful how you say A is the reason for B especially if you are not a Dr.

FWIW, Jim, the Dr. who performed AROD's latest surgery, said the issue with his hip was caused by genetics, not PEDS. 

You do realize a TEAM Dr can say almost anything. And I am not saying it is Peds I said if one is accused then the other needs to come under the same microscope

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

OK I'll say it again if ARod is found to have used PEDS and people here link it to his injury. Then you have to ask the same question about Mike Lowell. Who had a similar injury as ARod's.

Just becareful how you say A is the reason for B especially if you are not a Dr.

FWIW, Jim, the Dr. who performed AROD's latest surgery, said the issue with his hip was caused by genetics, not PEDS. 

You do realize a TEAM Dr can say almost anything. And I am not saying it is Peds I said if one is accused then the other needs to come under the same microscope

Understood on both counts, Jim. The FWIW, was in reference the DR. The accused of PEDS, was regarding the genetics.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheley. Show sheley's posts

Perhaps the worst sports contract ever. They may get close to nothing out of him going forward.

I think it's hilarious! They reward a steroid and God-knows-what-else user with a 10-year, $275M contract for opting out. And now he's breaking down physically.

Yeah, the Yanks FO is really cost-conscious!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to sheley's comment:

Perhaps the worst sports contract ever. They may get close to nothing out of him going forward.

I think it's hilarious! They reward a steroid and God-knows-what-else user with a 10-year, $275M contract for opting out. And now he's breaking down physically.

Yeah, the Yanks FO is really cost-conscious!

Are the Sox still paying Manny?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

oh wow it looks like the mods banned Zac. I read his posts that got him banned. hardly (if at all) anything worthy of a banning and certainly not a personal attack. Uncalled for, especially considering others are free to spew all the crap they want.

anyways, Kim will be celebrating tonight. Although, It does kind of blow giant holes in her theory that "Jbays fraternity of yankee trolls and mikey aliases are protected".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

anyone seen some of the names on the list?? i only caught a few  on ESPN so far: a-roid, Melky, and gio gonzalez. Gio being the big surprise here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

anyone seen some of the names on the list?? i only caught a few  on ESPN so far: a-roid, Melky, and gio gonzalez. Gio being the big surprise here

and Nelson Cruz. Apparently, more to come.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

and Nelson Cruz

and so far some rapid fire denials... ETA on Nelson Cruz getting a Twitter account? :-) 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

and Nelson Cruz

and so far some rapid fire denials... ETA on Nelson Cruz getting a Twitter account? :-) 

watching the report from OTL right now on ESPN2

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

When will these guys learn it's better to be contrite and admit it ASAP?

Sections
Shortcuts