Arod flirting with females during game 1 of the ALCS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Arod flirting with females during game 1 of the ALCS

Too funny,just because it's Arod.Here's a paragraph,click the link to read the whole article.

From yahoo.com:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/report-rod-flirts-female-fans-during-alcs-game-132046254--mlb.html

In a story that seems too ridiculous to be true, except that it's A-Rod, the New York Post quotes unnamed witnesses at Game 1 of the ALCS saying Rodriguez openly flirted with two female fans sitting near the Yankees dugout after he was taken out for a pinch hitter in the eighth inning. He even had a bat boy toss the women ball with instructions to write their phone numbers on it — which they did. This is the same game in which Derek Jeter broke his ankle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Re: Arod flirting with females during game 1 of the ALCS

Well, he's single, so I guess he can do what he wants.  Still doesn't change the fact that he's gross.   I mean, you guys are with me on this, right?  Would any of you want to date A-Rod?  Its funny, because that much money usually makes a guy attractive...but for some reason, it doesn't improve his looks at all. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too funny,just because it's Arod.Here's a paragraph,click the link to read the whole article.

From yahoo.com:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/report-rod-flirts-female-fans-during-alcs-game-132046254--mlb.html

In a story that seems too ridiculous to be true, except that it's A-Rod, the New York Post quotes unnamed witnesses at Game 1 of the ALCS saying Rodriguez openly flirted with two female fans sitting near the Yankees dugout after he was taken out for a pinch hitter in the eighth inning. He even had a bat boy toss the women ball with instructions to write their phone numbers on it — which they did. This is the same game in which Derek Jeter broke his ankle.

[/QUOTE]well there you go....one chasing W's, the other chasing azz....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I find the timing kind of odd.Shouldn't his focus be on the game at that point?After all,it is the ALCS and his teammates would appreciate his support.Plus,it's not like he's been carrying the team this postseason

Maybe he should try scoring ON the field before scoring off of it.

Hey Jete!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Yoshimi25's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, he's single, so I guess he can do what he wants.  Still doesn't change the fact that he's gross.   I mean, you guys are with me on this, right?  Would any of you want to date A-Rod?  Its funny, because that much money usually makes a guy attractive...but for some reason, it doesn't improve his looks at all. 

[/QUOTE]

I would date A-Rod Yoshimi.  But just because I am a gold digger.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Yoshimi25's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would date A-Rod Yoshimi.  But just because I am a gold digger.

[/QUOTE]

And sir, I can only but admire your honesty!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Rumors state that when A-Rod struck out with the two female fans, Ibanez stepped up to the plate and hit a two-run homer.  LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rumors state that when A-Rod struck out with the two female fans, Ibanez stepped up to the plate and hit a two-run homer.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

lol!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Well, you can't blame the guy for trying to get to first base any way he can.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

A-Rod hasn't learned a thing from Jeter about how to keep a low profile with this stuff.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

It's too bad George S. wasn't still here so we could get his input.  I'm sure he'd have some choice words for A-Rod.  I remember one playoff year he got so disgusted with A-Rod's lack of production, he wouldn't even call him by name but referred to him as 'the third baseman'.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

A- Rod is A - Jerk.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From yahoo.com:

[/QUOTE]

Shows what we all knew already. Arod is about Arod, nothng else. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Females? Are you sure?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

By the time the NYY return, assuming they return, Jeter would've already have dated and dumped the two that ARod was after.  Jeter is the anti-ARod.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

A-Rod won the Triple Crown because of the following.

1. He was benched
    2. He was pitch hit for
    3. He was moved down the line up. 

LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A-Rod won the Triple Crown because of the following.

1. He was benched
    2. He was pitch hit for
    3. He was moved down the line up. 

LOL

[/QUOTE]

1st the 2 run HR joke now this your on a roll tonight, lol !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

All good stuff; at least his gonads are in play

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

30 million to ride a bench.  What else is he going to do?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

This is the player that was a whisker away from playing for us if it wasn't nullified by the commisioner.

Yet, the fans here all bad mouth him.  This, in my opinion, is the essence of the fickleness.

yet,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

With the way Boston's season ended, this thread is cheering me up!!!  Thanks for the many laughs!!!  :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

A-Rod hates Jeter.  He rather to lose as many post season series as he can so Jeter cant win too many WS titles.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

WFAN in NY had a fan on this am who was sitting 2 rows behind girl AROD was trying to pickup. Even Yankee fan was disgusted that right after Yankees had tied game up in 9th and crowd was going crazy, that a player would be more interested in something off the field than what was going on it. Boomer & Carton were speculating that Arod was on bench not because of pathetic bat last night but because of this incident. Most people thought Arod would be back in lineup last night because w/ Jeter out if the Yanks had any chance of getting back into this series they would need Arod to start playing like he's getting paid.

Sections
Shortcuts