AROD Wins Because He Got to Play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

AROD Wins Because He Got to Play

Any way you slice it, AROD got what he wanted, a chance to return to MLB games and getting another HR. He's made all the money anyone needs in life, and all he had left was to get to return to the Yankees before he served to what amounted to a death-sentence suspension at his age. This was about AROD's love to play baseball as a big leaguer. He got the opportunity that Joe Jackson didn't get, and he wins. He won, and the anti-Steroid, anti-AROD, let's keep the game clean/righteous lost. If he doesn't play another game after today, so what? He can always look back and say he hit a home run on Aug. 11 AFTER HE WAS SUSPENDED AND VILLIFIED...baseball did nothing in suspending anyone. Lifetime bans or all of this is a waste of time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: AROD Wins Because He Got to Play

This will be one of those "be careful what you wish for" scenarios.  When the Yankees dip below .500 and ARod starts striking out like a first baseman in Boston the circus will be in full effect.

Its going to get very ugly in NY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I believe ARod wants to play and not lose the money since IMHO he has spent a majority of what he has already earned like many that have had similar contracts. I just think it is the MONEY he needs most. It would be interesting to see his financial situation?????

If he still had much of what he earned to date he could walk away and make all of this go away and live very nicely in Miami.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

This will be one of those "be careful what you wish for" scenarios.  When the Yankees dip below .500 and ARod starts striking out like a first baseman in Boston the circus will be in full effect.

Its going to get very ugly in NY

It's ugly right now. He has the fan base divided.

Give him his 100 mil and a hug and get him out of town.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

I believe ARod wants to play and not lose the money since IMHO he has spent a majority of what he has already earned like many that have had similar contracts. I just think it is the MONEY he needs most. It would be interesting to see his financial situation?????

If he still had much of what he earned to date he could walk away and make all of this go away and live very nicely in Miami.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

while anything is possible

do you have anything more than just a feeling ?

I'm having a hard time imagining arod has money problems jim

In 2010, Rodriguez bought the 54,000-square-foot plot of land on the water for $7.4 million. He then put roughly the equivalent amount into the 20,000-square-foot modern, minimalistic home that his own construction company, Newport Property Construction, built in 11 months.

and sold it this may for 30 mill

no matter what happens with his future yankee money

the rangers still owe him $40 million in deferred payments

like I said anything can happen but I'm thinking if arod was losing his money

it would be  big news just like everything arod is

IMO you should of just stayed with your 1st 1/2 of  opening sentence

no one would want to lose all that money

jeez yanks R starting to look like the sox with these tainted walk offs

Sections
Shortcuts