AROD's Knee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smartacus. Show Smartacus's posts

Re: AROD's Knee

Alex Rodriguez's doctor has friend, Dr. Peter Wehling, who dealt testosterone cream 

BALCO founder Victor Conte received cream through telephone prescription

BY Teri Thompson & Christian Red
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, December 31 2011, 11:44 PM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: AROD's Knee:
    [QUOTE]Alex Rodriguez's doctor has friend, Dr. Peter Wehling, who dealt testosterone cream   BALCO founder Victor Conte received cream through telephone prescription BY  Teri Thompson  &  Christian Red NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Saturday, December 31 2011, 11:44 PM
    Posted by Smartacus[/QUOTE]

And?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Sits with a Thesaurus? lol. I would not be surprised.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You're now shooting back at me about the possibility that I may be using a thesaurus?  Are you kidding? As a general rule, no,  but if I did, at least it would be factual, and, I may add, a good thing. The thought police is alive and well.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : I'll take that as a yes. As usual, I'm 100% dead on. Don't know where I got such a gift.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're gifted, LOL. Too bad it's being misused. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Hah - a New Year, I can see the changes already; complimentary tones, insightful opinions; and boundless opportunity.

Yes, this truly was the season of peace on earth, good will toward men.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

and if this doesn't work, what next a visit to a witch doctor? let's face it tough to mess w/ father time, might help in short term but eventually everyone loses this battle!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : Desperate how? I thought your embroidered comment was hilarious. That's what I said. And, yes, sometimes I think you sit with a thesaurus. No one speaks like you do, especially on a baseball forum. It usually shows up in your colorful seventy insults in one sentence. Like you just can't find enough words. It's just not a natural way to speak.

More of the same; you using the insult card again is more hypocritical manure. No thesaurus or dictionary was used in the making of this message  (or on the occasion of my badly used metaphor embroidering, either; if I did, I would have discovered it applies strictly to needlepoint). 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : Doesn't matter. You're a Yankee fan insulting Papi on a Sox board. I'm not going to a Yankee board to insult ARod. If you didn't find Yankee boards so boring, you could have probably put that up there, and then, who cares? See where I'm going with this?

More of the same; you must have an active paste buffer. LOL, I'll stay on this forum (or any other, which is my decision, not yours) as long as I want, or until they ban me, whichever comes first.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

If all of the folks who claim to recognize the Yankee trolls really can do that...then why oh why do they all get caught up in their game???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

NHsteven can be insolent at times, at other times he comes across as a very urbane Yankee fan. His posts for the most part are enthralling and at other times his posts subsume the characteristics of trolling.

The Pesky Pole Blog

Make Money Posting Links Online! Apply Today!

------------------------------------

I can't argue with this; you know the old saying:
    There's At Least Three Sides To Every Story

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : What's an active paste buffer? I seriously don't know. The truth is you find Yankee forums boring (your description) and choose instead to make a Sox board your home. Why would a baseball fan, not even living in his supposed team's general area, find talking and reading about their own team boring, and instead rather talk and read about his supposed rival team?

Same old, same old. I answered this question over and over.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : My advice? Don't needlepoint when you post.

Good one. Kudos.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : Yes, you said it was because you're a subscriber here, and so you came here and just stayed. (Why would someone limit themselves that way?) Yet, you're a Yankee fan living nowhere near Yankeeland. How can you not be interested in things being said about your team online? You've also said you found Yankee boards boring. But you like coming here to talk and read about the Sox, in between policing the board for any negative comments about the Yankees -- a team you don't even seem to care about in reality. Something just doesn't add up. And, like I've said, I think it's New England you have a problem with, and your support of the Yankees is just your support of NY over NE. Btw, didn't you say you were originally from Brooklyn?

Yes, I'm originally from B'klyn. And the Sox were my 2nd fave team as a kid, so that's not true about me having zero interest in the team. And, FWIW, I frequent the YES website, which really shouldn't come as a surprise. Also, I actually didn't realize the intensity of the rivalry until I moved from CA to NH in '92. I don't feel I have an axe to grind with NE, and, as a matter of fact, my kids are Sox fans, making for some active banter. As far as you accusing me of policing the board, I believe the same can be said for you, and to a greater extent IMO. Also, I usually don't respond to negative Yankee comments unless it really irks me.