Re: AROD's Knee

In Response to Re: AROD's Knee:
    [QUOTE]are u2 married to one another? geesh
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

You can now join zac in that pantheon. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : Yes, I'm originally from B'klyn. And the Sox were my 2nd fave team as a kid, so that's not true about me having zero interest in the team. And, I actually didn't realize the intensity of the rivalry until I moved from CA to NH in '92. I don't feel I have an axe to grind with NE, and, as a matter of fact, my kids are Sox fans, making for some active banter. As far as you accusing me of policing the board, I believe the same can be said for you, and to a greater extent IMO.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Your issue, IMO, is not about baseball. You moved to NH and don't like the people there. That would have nothing to do with your children. I wonder if you were on the Internet in Brooklyn or CA before deciding that your subscription was your destiny. As for you growing up in Brooklyn as a Yankee fan with your second favorite team being the Sox, you should repeat that back to yourself and see how much that makes sense. I think that's nonsense.

FTR, I see your posts against some Sox fans as being offensive. I see my posts towards you and your ilk as defensive. There's a difference, even though you refuse to acknowledge it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : Your issue, IMO, is not about baseball. You moved to NH and don't like the people there. Wrong. That would have nothing to do with your children. I wonder if you were on the Internet in Brooklyn or CA before deciding that your subscription was your destiny.  Wrong, and out there.  As for you growing up in Brooklyn as a Yankee fan with your second favorite team being the Sox, you should repeat that back to yourself and see how much that makes sense. I think that's nonsense.  Wrong.  FTR, I see your posts against some Sox fans as being offensive. I see my posts towards you and your ilk as defensive.   There's a difference, even though you refuse to acknowledge it.  Your hypocrisy ridden opinion
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I don't agree, and although you've been right about me a few times, you've been wrong about me so many times, and usually in a feeble attempt to discredit me, that I've lost count. When you accuse somebody of nonsense, and it's not true, there's not a whole lot someone can do. If you don't believe me,that's fine. I'm not looking for your approval. I answered these questions 2 posts ago as a courtesy for the moment only.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]are u2 married to one another? geesh

He says he grew up in Brooklyn as a Yankee fan and his second favorite team was the Sox. lol You're not going to respond to that? I've seen you in lesser arguments that went on for days. He says he's here because of a subscription.lol  It's 2012, AND he's on the Internet. What more can I say?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : He says he grew up in Brooklyn as a Yankee fan and his second favorite team was the Sox. lol You're not going to respond to that? I've seen you is lesser arguments that went on for days. He says he's here because of a subscription. lol It's 2012, AND he's on the Internet . What more can I say?

I started on this forum in 2005, and if someone wanted, they could still get the paper delivered, even now. Get your facts straight when you try to discredit someone. 

Perhaps you should stick to your tales of paid off umpires, forum politics, hypocritical use of the insult card, hostile condemnation of most that is Yankee, slandering of RS supporters who don't fit your concept, support of Pike's expose of the trufan site, and so on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I dont care that Yankee fans come here, so you lose me there. I do know nhsteven loves harness who owns the toolbox of the year award three years running. That is all I can say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

heck, i'll be happy if he can reach first base three times for every 5 groundballs he hits..Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : I started on this forum in 2005, and if someone wanted, they could still get the paper delivered, even now. Get your facts straight when you try to discredit someone.  Perhaps you should stick to your tales of paid off umpires, forum politics, hypocritical use of the insult card, hostile condemnation of most that is Yankee, slandering of RS supporters who don't fit your concept, support of Pike's expose of the trufan site, and so on.

In NY you say you followed the Yankees and your second favorite team, the RS. When you moved to NH you decided to just follow the Sox because you had a newspaper subscription, even though you're still a Yankee fan. Just curious, what team were you following when you were in CA?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I dont care that Yankee fans come here, so you lose me there. I do know nhsteven loves harness who owns the toolbox of the year award three years running. That is all I can say.

When you say Harness was a tool, in a sense he was. He was a tool used by Steven to get posters Steven didn't like off the board. He went to Harness, a long time poster, and told him after "studying the board" who he thought were multiple aliases and, I guess, the posters he didn't like because they talked about the Yankees. Posters were removed after that. It was openly discussed on the board.

I don't think a Yankee fan should be able to come to a Sox board and have posters they don't like removed. Harness said it was better because the posters were dividing the board. I disagree. I think if a person is so infantile that they can't take the fact that people may be talking about their favorite team on another team's board, they should probably just stay on their own boards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : When you say Harness was a tool, in a sense he was. He was a tool used by Steven to get posters Steven didn't like off the board. He went to Harness, a long time poster, and told him after "studying the board" who he thought were multiple aliases and, I guess, the posters he didn't like because they talked about the Yankees. Posters were removed after that. It was openly discussed on the board. I don't think a Yankee fan should be able to come to a Sox board and have posters they don't like removed. Harness said it was better because the posters were dividing the board. I disagree. I think if a person is so infantile that they can't take the fact that people may be talking about their favorite team on another team's board, they should probably just stay on their own boards.

More fictional board politics; enjoy yourself. If what you say has any merit, then why are YOU still here, LOL? Oh, wait, you have a built in excuse if you DO get banned, just like you do for any baseball season that doesn't fit your expectations. (If YOU could ban someone, I know I wouldn't be able to respond; more hypocrisy.) As far as your line of questioning, I'm not playing this game anymore.  I'll Answer this one, 'cause it appears to be inert, lest you mangle it somehow: A's & 49'ers, 'cause they were good at the time.  

As far as Beni was concerned, I had no problem with him being here, and neither did Harness, who happens to be a friend of mine, your typical erroneous slander notwithstanding. Although irritating to Yankee fans (and to a lesser extent RS fans), Beni could be funny, and seemed good natured, regardless of the rhetoric. Guessing his aliases was more or less a curiosity game, and Harness didn't agree with me anyway, and actually defended him (another fictional complaint of yours). As far as Pike is concerned, what you are accusing me of never transpired, even after the horrendous trufan episode, which you are now shrewdly silent about; JE & I had a reason to be concerned, and it outraged Harness, so he brought it to Dottie's attention on his own. I believe (but don't have all the facts, so I could be wrong, and refuse to make hostile castles in the air like you do) this is the only time Harness acted in the way you describe. Otherwise, IMO Burrito, craze4sox and others I can't recall would have been gone. (Too bad Pike didn't do this to you so you would know the gravity of what he did, which I'm guessing convinced Dottie to act; then again, you seem to volcanically react to misinterpreted trifles, yet support major transgressions, depending on the fan bent; good luck with that). Beni might have been lumped together with this incident, an action I didn't agree with, a sentiment I posted. Alas, Pike is back, and Beni, possibly, too, although less often. I'm surprised you haven't blamed me for Babe. Then again, he's a Yankee poster.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Grow up both of you

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Grow up both of you
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have a point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : More fictional board politics; enjoy yourself. If what you say has any merit, then why are YOU still here, LOL? Oh, wait, you have a built in excuse if you DO get banned, just like you do for any baseball season that doesn't fit your expectations. (If YOU could ban someone, I know I wouldn't be able to respond; more hypocrisy.) As far as your line of questioning, I'm not playing this game anymore.  I'll Answer this one, 'cause it appears to be inert, lest you mangle it somehow: A's & 49'ers, 'cause they were good at the time.   As far as Beni was concerned, I had no problem with him being here, and neither did Harness, who happens to be a friend of mine, your typical erroneous slander notwithstanding. Although irritating to Yankee fans (and to a lesser extent RS fans), Beni could be funny, and seemed good natured, regardless of the rhetoric. Guessing his aliases was more or less a curiosity game, and Harness didn't agree with me anyway, and actually defended him (another fictional complaint of yours). As far as Pike is concerned, what you are accusing me of never transpired, even after the horrendous trufan episode, which you are now shrewdly silent about; JE & I had a reason to be concerned, and it outraged Harness, so he brought it to Dottie's attention on his own. I believe (but don't have all the facts, so I could be wrong, and refuse to make hostile castles in the air like you do) this is the only time Harness acted in the way you describe. Otherwise, IMO Burrito, craze4sox and others I can't recall would have been gone. (Too bad Pike didn't do this to you so you would know the gravity of what he did, which I'm guessing convinced Dottie to act; then again, you seem to volcanically react to misinterpreted trifles, yet support major transgressions, depending on the fan bent; good luck with that). Beni might have been lumped together with this incident, an action I didn't agree with, a sentiment I posted. Alas, Pike is back, and Beni, possibly, too, although less often. I'm surprised you haven't blamed me for Babe. Then again, he's a Yankee poster.

I rest my case. You follow teams for whatever reason and aren't even a baseball fan. At least not of any particular team or you wouldn't just follow the teams wherever you happen to be living at the time. Your purpose here is personal, and has nothing to do with baseball.

Harness did defend Beni, but when he wrote his comments about the board, he used YOUR vision of the board. Why would someone come to a team board and study it, and make such a case against posters like you did?  Do you get some kind of satisfaction from doing that? And you were horrible to him, so I have no idea why you're now saying he was funny and good-natured. Your posts to him were angry. FTR I don't believe Beni had any aliases. If anything, they were the work of a Yankee fan trying to make him look like a bigger problem than he actually was. Sounded more like Mikey to me. Yankee fans have way too much power here.

As for the Trufan incident. We're talking about screenames being used by Yankee fans on other boards that listed them as Sox fans. IMO If you're going to post on another board using the same screenname that you do here, it's really not revealing personal information since anyone could google that. And screennames don't really identify anyone. FTR Jessey sent me a message after that happened and didn't seem as annoyed as you're describing him here. He had actually left the board before that happened, and wasn't even posting here. He seemed more concerned that he was listed as a Boston fan on the site.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Grow up both of you
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, you can't put "grow up both of you" under Steve's post to end a debate. He'll just keep adding to it and adding to it and adding to it...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : I rest my case. You follow teams for whatever reason and aren't even a baseball fan. At least not of any particular team or you wouldn't just follow the teams wherever you happen to be living at the time. Your purpose here is personal, and has nothing to do with baseball. Harness did defend Beni, but when he wrote his comments about the board, he used YOUR vision of the board. Why would someone come to a team board and study it, and make such a case against posters like you did?  Do you get some kind of satisfaction from doing that? And you were horrible to him, so I have no idea why you're now saying he was funny and good-natured. Your posts to him were angry. FTR I don't believe Beni had any aliases. If anything, they were the work of a Yankee fan trying to make him look like a bigger problem than he actually was. Sounded more like Mikey to me. Yankee fans have way too much power here. As for the Trufan incident. We're talking about screenames being used by Yankee fans on other boards that listed them as Sox fans. IMO If you're going to post on another board using the same screenname that you do here, it's really not revealing personal information since anyone could google that. And screennames don't really identify anyone. FTR Jessey sent me a message after that happened and didn't seem as annoyed as you're describing him here. He had actually left the board before that happened, and wasn't even posting here. He seemed more concerned that he was listed as a Boston fan on the site.

With regards to Beni, my resposnes were often angry and irritated, admittedly unnecessarily partly as a result of taking the bait, but I have told him despite everything, he's a good guy, as I've said before to him. And I don't study posters; my comments were based on obvious info. However, I'm not going to claim I have a special talent; that's your department

Otherwise, more fiction from you. For starters, you're twisting the sequence of events regarding Jessey. Nothing new there. Also, you think I'm that other person on trufan, from what I surmise. (The jailed martial arts instructor.) This doesn't surprise me. And LOL, I'm not a real baseball fan? Now you're in denial about my baseball related posts. Perhaps we should take a poll, even on this RS oriented board, as I've said before? Oh wait, then you'll just change the subject again.

Alas, I rest my case. Sayonara; good luck with all your complexes and falsely contrived and hostile partisan induced pretenses.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : With regards to Beni, my resposnes could be angry and irritated, but I have told him despite everything, he's a good guy, as I've said before. And I don't study posters; my comments were based on obvious info. Otherwise, more fiction from you. I rest my case. For starters, you're twisting the sequence of events regarding Jessey. Nothing new there. And LOL,  I'm not a real baseball fan? Now you're in denial about my baseball related posts. Perhaps we should take a poll, even on this RS oriented board, as I've said before? Oh wait, then you'll just change the subject again. Sayonara; good luck with all your complexes and falsely contrived and hostile partisan induced pretenses.

1. Why were you angry at someone posting on their own team board talking about another team? They aren't on that team's board. That shouldn't bother anyone.

2. You told Harness, right on this board, that you had been studying the board, and asked him to make you a friend, so you could tell him your observations.

3. Jessey left the board before there was any posting about Trufan. He even put up a thread saying goodbye, and saying he was done with the posters here and blamed me, Mikey and Babe. You don't think I remember it, and when it was posted?

4. You can talk about baseball, but you really seem to be all over the place when it comes to what teams you're following at any given time, and for whatever reason.

5. Thanks for using the word "partisan", yet again, on a specific team board. It's what I've always said you do. It's like you don't seem to get where you are, and you believe you're on an "all teams" board.

Thought I'd respond in a list so I was speaking your language. Where would you be without a comma?

Oh, and I left something out. There's nothing about this board in the off-season that is Red Sox oriented. Alot of Sox fans follow football and hockey, while the Yankee fans and their aliases fill up the board with posters. Their entertainment for the off-season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : 1. Why were you angry at someone posting on their own team board talking about another team? They aren't on that team's board. That shouldn't bother anyone. 2. You told Harness, right on this board, that you had been studying the board, and asked him to make you a friend, so you could tell him your observations. 3. Jessey left the board before there was any posting about Trufan. He even put up a thread saying goodbye, and saying he was done with the posters here and blamed me, Mikey and Babe. You don't think I remember it, and when it was posted? 4. You can talk about baseball, but you really seem to be all over the place when it comes to what teams you're following at any given time, and for whatever reason. 5. Thanks for using the word "partisan", yet again, on a specific team board. It's what I've always said you do. It's like you don't seem to get where you are, and you believe you're on an "all teams" board. Thought I'd respond in a list so I was speaking your language. Where would you be without a comma?

A couple of rejoinders:

1. Jessey announced he was leaving the board on at least 2 occasions. The 1st time, he blamed you and a few others. The 2nd time, he blamed Pike. 

2. I realize what board I'm on. Do you? Also I used the word "partisan" on purpose, knowing your bent on it, to show I'll say what I want without checking your marching orders. I may even change my avatar when the mood suits me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : A couple of rejoinders: 1. Jessey announce he was leaving the board on at least 2 occasions. The 1st time, he blamed you and a few others. The 2nd time, he blamed Pike.  2. I realize what board I'm on. Do you? Also I used the word "partisan" on purpose, knowing your bent on it, to show I'll say what I want without checking your marching orders. 

Your post makes zero sense. Just thought you should know.

Jessey made his post about a week or so before the Trufan posting. Why would he leave again a week or so later? He wasn't on this board when he sent me a message, probably why he did.

And you've used "partisan", "bias", "wearing rose-colored glasses" more times than I can count to numerous posters over a long period of time. It has nothing to do with me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : Your post makes zero sense. Just thought you should know.

Let me clarify.

1. The Jessey comment was pretty concrete; either he announced he was quitting the board on 2 occasions or he wasn't. To wit: He announced this the 2nd time after Pike's post.

2. This one is more interpretive. What I meant was your take on the board politics. Also, apparently we won't agree on how those terms apply to you. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : Let me clarify. 1. The Jessey comment was pretty concrete; either he announced he was quitting the board on 2 occasions or he wasn't. To clarify: He announced this the 2nd time after Pike's post. 2. This one is more interpretive. What I meant was your take on the board politics. Also, apparently we won't agree on how those terms apply to you. 

1. Jessey wasn't posting on the board when Pike made the post. Again, that's why he spoke to me through a message. He had already left.

2. It doesn't matter how you think those terms apply to me, you weren't talking to me 99% of the time you said them. You were talking to other Sox fans. You don't like positive posts about the Sox.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Oh, and I left something out. There's nothing about this board in the off-season that is Red Sox oriented. Alot of Sox fans follow football and hockey, while the Yankee fans and their aliases fill up the board with posters. Their entertainment for the off-season.

-------------------------------

Oh, and I left something out. Perhaps you should check the recent board content again. IMO there appears to be more Yankee posters during the season. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : 1. Jessey wasn't posting on the board when Pike made the post. Again, that's why he spoke to me through a message. He had already left. 2. It doesn't matter how you think those terms apply to me, you weren't talking to me 99% of the time you said them. You were talking to other Sox fans. You don't like positive posts about the Sox.

1, Whether he left or not, he came back to respond to Pike's message, mentioning he was leaving. 

2. I don't like positive posts about the Sox? I've made positive posts about the Sox. Your false information continues to amaze.

3. That 99% is an exaggeration. By so much, it's astounding. The last time I used these terms with regards to somebody else was a while back, BTW.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : 1, Whether he left or not, he came back to respond to Pike's message, mentioning he was leaving.  2. I don't like positive posts about the Sox? I've made positive posts about the Sox. Your false information continues to amaze. 3. That 99% is an exaggeration. By so much, it's astounding. The last time I used these terms with regards to somebody else was a while back, BTW.

1. Never happened. No one comes back to a board just to say they're leaving again. lol

2. You use the terms "partisan", "bias", and "rose-colored glasses" to Sox fans here. I don't care that you may make a postive Sox post, you go after fans if they make postive Sox posts. And by a while back, do you mean during the season?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : 1. Never happened. No one comes back to a board just to say they're leaving again. lol 2. You use the terms "partisan", "bias", and "rose-colored glasses" to Sox fans here. I don't care that you may make a postive Sox post, you go after fans if they make postive Sox posts. And by a while back, do you mean during the season?

1. You're wrong.

2. Yes I do. However, your views affects your ability to count.

3. I don't recall exactly. This seems like a setup question again. I believe it was a couple of weeks ago.