AROD's Knee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: AROD's Knee

In Response to Re: AROD's Knee:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : 1. You're wrong. 2. Yes I do. However, your views affects your ability to count.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

1. No one comes back after they say goodbye just to say goodbye. That's crazy you think that.

2. Hey, as long as you're admitting to the fact that you constantly said that to posters during the season. What can I say? I equate your role here as not unlike the grinch, looking down from his perch onto Whosville where all the Whos are happliy enjoying talking about their team. You're watching getting more and more angry, and trying to find ways to squash any happiness they may be enjoying.

Needlepointing with a thesaurus, of course. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: AROD's Knee:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AROD's Knee : 1. No one comes back after they say goodbye just to say goodbye. That's crazy you think that. 2. Hey, as long as you're admitting to the fact that you constantly said that to posters during the season. What can I say? I equate your role here as not unlike the grinch, looking down from his perch onto Whosville where all the Whos are happliy enjoying talking about their team. You're watching getting more and more angry, and trying to find ways to squash any happiness they may be enjoying. Needlepointing with a thesaurus, of course.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

The needlepoint-thesaurus crack; like I've said before, ya got me there. What was I thinking? We all can't be perfect like you think you are.

And that, as far as I'm concerned, is a wrap; a twisted one, of course.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Alex's reaction when told by Torrie and Cindy Crawford about Kim's and Steven's argument about his knee..Tongue out..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Good one, Jete. I'm fairly certain that if the topic was OJ Is Innocent, the conversation in its later stages would be pretty much the same.

Sections
Shortcuts