1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: As CONSTRUCTED, cracks are showing in the 12-7 FOUNDATION............

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to royf19's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Hey remember that time that Bill wasn't complaining/worried about the team?

It actually existed.  3 years back or so, Bill was overwhelmingly positive, and in this state his aw shucks befuddlement was quite endearing (to me anyway).  Don't know what turned him, maybe Chickengate, dunno.  

I saw people getting unnecessarily aggressive w/ Bill before I saw Bill get aggressive back.

Just saying.

Drewski -- posters now might have a knee-jerk aggressive reaction to Bill now but that was after bill started spamming the board with one negative thread after another, often on the same topick and usually making no sense.

He'll make a logical statement but use it out of context that it makes no sense to the situation he's talking about -- and that's on a better post. 

Before September 2011, bill was a reactionary but he'd at least balance the negative with the good. But since then, he's decided to be just simply be constantly negative and beyond that, make no sense with his arguments.

So yeah, posters might "attack" him first, but he basically asks for it. Unless he's truly an idiot, he wouldn't consistently post the way he does w/o expecting the responses he gets.

He's not interested in an intelligent discussion. He wants to be attacked.

i still believe bill works for the BDC. either way, it's still fun to pick on him.

You think it's fun to pick on an old man, really?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to slasher9's comment:

the home record has me worried.  last year it was abysmal.  it needs to be better this year and losing 2 out of 3 to the Royals doesnt bode well.  yes, it is early.  but it can get late early.

The royals arent the team they used to be. They will give teams fits this year. We just won 7 in a row and lost 2. No biggie. every team has flaws. Werent the Blue Jays supposed to be in 1st place? You, softy, Lssiter, geo and all the other whine bag trolls can wast your time worrying all day.

i posted a response to this yesterday...
    not sure why it was deleted?

anyways....i believe you have me confused with someone else.  i have been posting under this name (and only this name) for years.  what i stated in my post in this thread is fact...our home record last year was not good.  we have been road warriors so far this year and that is awesome.  but home cooking is what gets you to 90+ wins.  and 90+ wins gets you in the hunt.  be cautious who you arbitrarily label as a "troll".  you got it wrong on this one pal.....

I apologized to you on page 2. I didnt realize I clicked on your name. it was meant for Bill & Co....Ive never had an issue with you slasher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

We just won 7 in a row and lost 2. No biggie

In fact, losing home series to the O's and hapless Royals is a biggie.

except the Royals are the "hapless" royals anymore.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to royf19's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Hey remember that time that Bill wasn't complaining/worried about the team?

It actually existed.  3 years back or so, Bill was overwhelmingly positive, and in this state his aw shucks befuddlement was quite endearing (to me anyway).  Don't know what turned him, maybe Chickengate, dunno.  

I saw people getting unnecessarily aggressive w/ Bill before I saw Bill get aggressive back.

Just saying.

Drewski -- posters now might have a knee-jerk aggressive reaction to Bill now but that was after bill started spamming the board with one negative thread after another, often on the same topick and usually making no sense.

He'll make a logical statement but use it out of context that it makes no sense to the situation he's talking about -- and that's on a better post. 

Before September 2011, bill was a reactionary but he'd at least balance the negative with the good. But since then, he's decided to be just simply be constantly negative and beyond that, make no sense with his arguments.

So yeah, posters might "attack" him first, but he basically asks for it. Unless he's truly an idiot, he wouldn't consistently post the way he does w/o expecting the responses he gets.

He's not interested in an intelligent discussion. He wants to be attacked.

i still believe bill works for the BDC. either way, it's still fun to pick on him.

You think it's fun to pick on an old man, really?

i'm an old man and he warrants it. you should get back to your bible studies.

No one warrants being attacked for posting their opinions about a team. It should never, ever be fun to pick on anyone.  Shame on you. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Someone needs ice cream.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

12-0???

at least its aceves that got wrecked...hes temporary

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Anybody want to raise their hand and admit they were demanding Aceves be moved into the starting rotation?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

Aceves was my candidate for departure for what I think are mental problems.  erratic behavior, which is not new.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Come on Bill every pundit & writer out picked this team to finish last. They're 13-7, lighten up a little and enjoy it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

At this point, we'll have to pay someone to take him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Can the Red Sox send Drew to single A or just make him the batboy?  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I like S. Drew as the batboy.

Bad time to sell low on Aceves. He's realatively cheap and is a better innings eater than Wright or Tim Wastefield.

By not trying to move ACEVES over the winter we are now seeing his value drop to the same level with the "BIG O", sorry but it's later than we think on both fronts !!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Come on Bill every pundit & writer out picked this team to finish last. They're 13-7, lighten up a little and enjoy it.

Your right, but what hurts is the fact that Ben did bring in some "good tough, nononsense players" coupled with our youth, Webster, IGGY, BRADLEY and others that should be with the big club, but are being held back by "has beens or contracts"...... Other than that , this team has been fun to watch !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

i see cracks in the pitching roster, but they are the same cracks we've had from start of the year.  i worry less about batting slumps than i do about pitching meltdowns.  batters can snap slumps with one swing of the bat.  other offense can compensate.  but pitchers whose mechanics go awry have a longer and more difficult journey to find their way back to the zone.  jmo. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Nobody is being "held back". Its just some of you see a decent game, or couple games, from young 22-23yr olds and want to annoint them all stars...They will be here full time next year so enjoy what we have now and let them finish their development.

John Farrell won awards in Cleveland when he was head of scouting and development and BC has worked in the same capacity for the Sox over his 14-15 years in the organization. I think they know more than any of us or else WE would be doing that job.

But thanks for some of your opinions....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Bad time to sell low on Aceves. He's realatively cheap and is a better innings eater than Wright or Tim Wastefield.

I don't understand how Aceves got on your list of players. He has never been that good and is a massive head case. At one point you wanted Tazawa demoted to keep Aceves around. FWIW Aceves pitched much worse than Wright last night.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Better "innings eater"? He goes less innings and lets up more runs; somehow that looks good to the clown.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts