AS DAD WOULD SAY...."SON, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL"!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS DAD WOULD SAY...."SON, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL"!!!

ALSO "SPRING, A YOUNG MANS FANCY TURNS TO BASEBALL" !!!!   LET'S HEAR IT FOR PAT BOONE, "APRIL LOVE" !!!!    OK BOBBY V., IT'S ALL YOURS SON, MAKE US PROUD, KICK SOME BUTT AND TAKE US TO THE TOP !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRuleTheRoost. Show SoxRuleTheRoost's posts

Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY...."SON, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL"!!!

I remember never getting too excited even when the Sox were doing well. You knew they were going to be out of it. It was just a matter of when. Being a sox fan made me a Stoic. When we made the playoffs we hoped, but we didn't really believe deep down. Then 2004. Whew, how cathartic was that? Then 2007, it wasn't a fluke. Spring training I always had hope. I hoped, even if I didn't believe. We just need our top 3 SP to stay relatively healthy and or 2 or 3 others to step up. You can say my head is in the sand. If you can't have hope This time of year when can you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY...."SON, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL"!!!:
    [QUOTE]I remember never getting too excited even when the Sox were doing well. You knew they were going to be out of it. It was just a matter of when. Being a sox fan made me a Stoic. When we made the playoffs we hoped, but we didn't really believe deep down. Then 2004. Whew, how cathartic was that? Then 2007, it wasn't a fluke. Spring training I always had hope. I hoped, even if I didn't believe. We just need our top 3 SP to stay relatively healthy and or 2 or 3 others to step up. You can say my head is in the sand. If you can't have hope This time of year when can you?
    Posted by SoxRuleTheRoost[/QUOTE]LAST SEPTEMBER WE HEARD THE CRY "WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR".  WELL, IT HAPPENS EVERY SPRING,  NEXT YEAR IS HERE !!!!!  ENJOY ALL .........Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JUST READ SOME OF BOBBY V's  Q & A.......   I THINK THAT RED SOX NATION WILL REALLY LIKE THIS GUY........  HE'S ALL BASEBALL & NOTHING BUT BASEBALL, RIGHT MAN, RIGHT TIME, RIGHT TEAM !!!!!   I THINK THAT BEN C. & LUCCIANO's GOT THIS ONE RIGHT !!!   MEMO TO PLAYERS:  "STAY ON YOUR TOES, STAY SHARP, STAY SMART !!!!   AS WE WOULD SAY IN THE NAVY...... "STAND BY FOR HEAVY ROLLS, AS THE SHIP IS COMING ABOUT"  !!!!!   GO SOX !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

It looks like this year their will be actual competition for spots on team, that should make this years ST of greater interest. There ia at least 4 spots on the mound 2 relievers and two starters open. RF, SS, rookie canidates for C in Lavarnway, Igelesias at SS, also check on the progress of Middlebrooks. I can't wait for the fun to begin. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY...."SON, HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL"!!!:
    [QUOTE]   It looks like this year their will be actual competition for spots on team, that should make this years ST of greater interest. There ia at least 4 spots on the mound 2 relievers and two starters open. RF, SS, rookie canidates for C in Lavarnway, Igelesias at SS, also check on the progress of Middlebrooks. I can't wait for the fun to begin. 
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]  GOOD POST....  MY FEELING IS THAT IGGY WILL BE THE OPENING DAY  SS.... ALSO, I SEE A LOT OF CARLTON FISK IN LAVARNWAY.... INTERESTING !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AN INTERESTING DAY TODAY, FOR SURE......  HANG ON TO YOUR HAT'S, THIS IS GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING RUN !!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THE AIR AT THE BALL PARK IS LOADED WITH EXCITMENT.......  GO BOBBY V.  !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN, STARRING  BOBBY V. !!!!