AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???

WAKE UP  RED SOX, THE "DESPICABLE" NO-PITCHING YANK$$$ ARE GOING STEP FOR STEP WITH YOU !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???

Answer: They are BIG LEAGUE TEAMS. To repeat; a great season would still involve losing 60 games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???:
    [QUOTE]Answer: They are BIG LEAGUE TEAMS. To repeat; a great season would still involve losing 60 games.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]  NOT LOSING TO TEAMS THAT WE SHOULD BE WALKING ALL OVER.......  HECK, NEXT THING YA KNOW, WE ARE IN A LATE SEASON RACE FIGHTING FOR OUR SPOT IN THE PLAYOFFS........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???:
    [QUOTE]   WAKE UP  RED SOX, THE "DESPICABLE" NO-PITCHING YANK$$$ ARE GOING STEP FOR STEP WITH YOU !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

The team does seem to be in a fog and we are allowing Tampa to stay close by not focusing on these games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"??? :   NOT LOSING TO TEAMS THAT WE SHOULD BE WALKING ALL OVER.......  HECK, NEXT THING YA KNOW, WE ARE IN A LATE SEASON RACE FIGHTING FOR OUR SPOT IN THE PLAYOFFS........

There are no easy games; I was at the game, and can tell you first hand; for example, Hanrahan in the 9th looked like Pap in his prime.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"??? : There are no easy games; I was at the game, and can tell you first hand; for example, Hanrahan in the 9th looked like Pap in his prime.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

LOL... Yea that was the 9th what about the other 8 innings ?? The Starter topped out at 88 and was getting squeezed by the ump and all this team can manage is 1 stinking run !! Please. I am so tired of this lefty righty crap. I have a thought why don't you play a player that can actually hit no matter what side of the plate they bat from ?? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

True!  That is why when they brought Ortiz back I kept saying he needs to play every game, (while others said he needed to sit vs. lhp) and if he can't hit both than he should not be here. Now look; he is dominating against all.

BurritoT - 1

Realistic Look Posters - 0

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"??? :   NOT LOSING TO TEAMS THAT WE SHOULD BE WALKING ALL OVER.......  HECK, NEXT THING YA KNOW, WE ARE IN A LATE SEASON RACE FIGHTING FOR OUR SPOT IN THE PLAYOFFS........

The Sox will be fine in the late season. Don't forget, Francona rested the bullpen during some unimportant, yet winnable, games in April, May and June. Fear not. When the  games, that count, get here, they'll be unbeatable.
    Would you be interested in a bridge that I have for sale????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Good teams lose to bad teams....every...single...season.  Get this, it often happesn more than ONCE!!! who would of thunk that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Good teams lose to bad teams....every...single...season.  Get this, it often happesn more than ONCE!!! who would of thunk that. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]  DON'T TRY TELLING THAT LIBERAL NONSENSE TO MY DAD !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"??? :   DON'T TRY TELLING THAT LIBERAL NONSENSE TO MY DAD !!!!

Why does everything have to be Liberal Conservative with you.......why don't you find me ONE example of team that played a 162 game season and didn't lose at least 3 games in a row to sub .500 teams (Pitt isn't even sub .500)

This is basic baseball logic, you win some and you lose some.  Suggesting a team isn't going to win 125 games and can't win 10 games in a row isn't a Liberal statement it's actually conservative statement (in the true, not political, meaning of the those terms). 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelersnumber1. Show steelersnumber1's posts

Pittsburgh is much improved - you chowderheads walked right into the perfect storm in Pittsburgh

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Re: Pittsburgh is much improved - you chowderheads walked right into the perfect storm in Pittsburgh

In Response to Pittsburgh is much improved - you chowderheads walked right into the perfect storm in Pittsburgh:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by steelersnumber1[/QUOTE]

Well put.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"??? : Why does everything have to be Liberal Conservative with you.......why don't you find me ONE example of team that played a 162 game season and didn't lose at least 3 games in a row to sub .500 teams (Pitt isn't even sub .500) This is basic baseball logic, you win some and you lose some.  Suggesting a team isn't going to win 125 games and can't win 10 games in a row isn't a Liberal statement it's actually conservative statement (in the true, not political, meaning of the those terms). 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]  THAT DOES NOT EXIST.... "LET ME BE CLEAR", WHEN YOU GO OUT AND BUY/SPEND LIKE WE/SOX DO, THEN WE/I EXPECT A MORE POSITIVE RETURN ON THE $$$.... NOT THIS IDEA, S*IT HAPPENS !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

at least sox wont half to face either in world seris

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Other then the whole Political thing, I think this is the first time I can actually agree with Bill !! You don't lose to San Diego and Pittsburg, PERIOD !! You lose games like these when your manager sits in the dugout and watches his pitcher walk FIVE (5) guys in a row. Or you lose games like this when your Penciling in guys Batting less then .150, back to back, smack in the middle of the lineup. I don't remember who the poster was yesterday that said Youk wouldn't see a pitch to hit, before the first pitch was thrown, but somehow he knew that before our brilliant manager did. Wait... Cameron did have a hit off this guy 3 years ago, I forgot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[QUOTE]at least sox wont half to face either in world seris
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

the Point is... if this keeps up they won't have to worry about facing anybody in the WS !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Three in a row and now 8 more on the road with the NL. Tampa playing well and only 2.5 out. Prediction, by the end of this road trip, we will definately not be in first...probably 3 to 4 out to the RAYS! It is going to be a great race all summer long. Having said all that, like fans of all teams, I just hate the malaise of losing several in a row and/or going 3-7, 2-8, especially with key players on the DL sapping the energy. The BoSox are definately in a funk right now, it is just a matter of how long they stay in it. We will get out of it and go on a run.....C'mon Sox!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

did april not teach us anything>

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???:
    [QUOTE]   WAKE UP  RED SOX, THE "DESPICABLE" NO-PITCHING YANK$$$ ARE GOING STEP FOR STEP WITH YOU !!!!

I love the no pitching point....the Sox must have given up far fewer runs than the Yanks have, oh wait....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

the Red Sox are built to compete in the American League east, not the National League.

For what it's worth, the National League has a 68-72 record in interleague play this season. the balance is shifting.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

Unless Wakefield shuts out the Pirates tonight, we're looking at another loss.  Karstens has given up only one run in the past three games.  Since Miller still has a lot to prove, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sox are swept.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[QUOTE]the Red Sox are built to compete in the American League east, not the National League. For what it's worth, the National League has a 68-72 record in interleague play this season. the balance is shifting.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

And here I was hoping that they were built to win the World Series. You do know they have to play the National league in the Series don't you ??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Unless Wakefield shuts out the Pirates tonight, we're looking at another loss.  Karstens has given up only one run in the past three games.  Since Miller still has a lot to prove, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sox are swept.
    Posted by wlbpatriotsfan[/QUOTE]

You may be right.  I really hope that the Red Sox can win today, but they could just as easily lose. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Woe is me! The Voices of Doom have returned!