AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???

I guess the best record in the AL and first place in the AL East isn't good enough for some.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???:
    In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"??? :   THAT DOES NOT EXIST.... "LET ME BE CLEAR", WHEN YOU GO OUT AND BUY/SPEND LIKE WE/SOX DO, THEN WE/I EXPECT A MORE POSITIVE RETURN ON THE $$$.... NOT THIS IDEA, S*IT HAPPENS !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Your absolutely right!!!! when you spend the $$$ you expect to get something in return.  My point is we shouldn't let a couple losses bother us but rather judge the season as a whole, and in the larger scheme of things even the best of seasons endure horrible losses so in light of that we need to stay positive.......this doesn't come without saying though Bill that watching games like these last 3 aren't tough, it's very tough when the team plays horrible.  If the Sox have taught us one thing this year it is to not get down on them when they look down and out, I'm confident they will bounce back soon....and with fury!!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2for4. Show 2for4's posts

In Response to AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???:
       WAKE UP  RED SOX, THE "DESPICABLE" NO-PITCHING YANK$$$ ARE GOING STEP FOR STEP WITH YOU !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Check ot the team era's.  Who has less pitching?  Where do you clowns come from?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

By going 0 for 15 w/RISP, that's how!
    Timely hitting has been the Sox problem all year and an unwillingness to sacrifice an AB to produce a run. Scutaro came up twice yesterday with a runner at 3B and less than two out, and hit the ball to third both times, when a ground ball to the right side would have scored a run both times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

In Response to Re: AS DAD WOULD SAY... "SON, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO PITTSBURG & SAN DIEGO"???:
    I guess the best record in the AL and first place in the AL East isn't good enough for some.
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Good enough for Yankee Fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelersnumber1. Show steelersnumber1's posts

How, 'Bout Them Bucco's! It ain't about payroll this weekend. It's about pitching and competing. I figured that the Sox and the Sox fans were taking the Pirates way to lightly coming into this weekend. If the Bucs can figure out the Brewers... who knows. This series is why sports are great.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

We're getting our butts kicked by a bunch of kids that nobody ever heard of. They're way too aggressive, show us no respect in their park, and their pitchers throw the ball way too fast and those pitchers command more than one pitch. Where did these guys come from? Can we test for something before this game starts? Earth to Pittsburgh ...........Come in!!

Sections
Shortcuts