As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT.......

MY goodness, this offense is explosive !!!!!!  Bobby V. is brilliant !!!  They may not lose another game all year"....... 157 & 5  !!!   WOW !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT.......

you change tunes like a woman changes clothes...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT.......

I am a 69 yr. old Red Sox fan and you are a 62 yr. old pretend Sox fan. Slowly many in the forum will come to the same conclusion. Meanwhile you provide comic relief.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT.......:
    [QUOTE]you change tunes like a woman changes clothes...
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

Bill makes Mitt Romney seem consistent.

Hey Bill, how is that Aviles guy doing?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to "Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT.......": [QUOTE]you change tunes like a woman changes clothes... Posted by mef429[/QUOTE] Me thinks bill is a little bi polar

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

I like all the comebacks so far this year. 

If they can get the bullpen sorted, that could bode for some exciting and #winning baseball.

-Daf. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT.......:
    [QUOTE]I am a 69 yr. old Red Sox fan and you are a 62 yr. old pretend Sox fan. Slowly many in the forum will come to the same conclusion. Meanwhile you provide comic relief.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]Hey old man...... Wrong on 2 counts..... 1/ I love my Red Sox....  2/ Im actually  64...... Thanks for the compliment about comic relief......  In the NAVY, my quarterly marks always ended with, "and BILL-806 always adds to the MORALE OF THE SHIP" !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT....... : Hey old man...... Wrong on 2 counts..... 1/ I love my Red Sox....  2/ Im actually  64...... Thanks for the compliment about comic relief......  In the NAVY, my quarterly marks always ended with, "and BILL-806 always adds to the MORALE OF THE SHIP" !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

well you don't add to the morale of THIS ship. your constant harping of sox players is a real bummer. if you were a true fan you would root for them to play well instead of wish for them to tank so you can say "i told you so"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT....... : well you don't add to the morale of THIS ship. your constant harping of sox players is a real bummer. if you were a true fan you would root for them to play well instead of wish for them to tank so you can say "i told you so"
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]SON, please spare me/us.......  My almost 10,000. posts speak for themselves.... May i suggest that you stop crying and take your 358 posts and go home, you lib/left/crybaby !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Bill-806 and Softlaw / HankwilliamsJr are the best kept secret trolls / closet Yankee fans of the Forum. Hats off to their performance and how many regulars that they fool every day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarretfromportsmouth. Show jarretfromportsmouth's posts

haha, this coming from the guy who yesterday morning was posting that we could mark your words that this team was going to be blown up...and that the fat cat Beckett was going to get hammered.

Now they win 2 in a row and they are world series bound and I bet you are typing in your Beckett jersey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]haha, this coming from the guy who yesterday morning was posting that we could mark your words that this team was going to be blown up...and that the fat cat Beckett was going to get hammered. Now they win 2 in a row and they are world series bound and I bet you are typing in your Beckett jersey.
    Posted by jarretfromportsmouth[/QUOTE]As dad would say...... "SON, it has been a lot of FUN around the  FEN'S this weekend !!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT....... : SON, please spare me/us.......  My almost 10,000. posts speak for themselves.... May i suggest that you stop crying and take your 358 posts and go home, you lib/left/crybaby !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

oohhhhhh because you post so much nonsense and i haven't been posting that long means I don't know what i'm talking about?? at least i can call myself a TRUE red sox fan. unlike you who is the most wishy washy "sox fan" i've seen on this forum

or as DAD would say..... "SON, what we called that in my day was a FAIRWEATHER FAN!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

To say Bill is a prisoner of the moment would be unfair to moments everywhere. 

That said he is great for morale as long as the team he is rooting for is undefeated. 

One setback, however, and he's back on his online vessel blowing everything up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

That said it was great to see the things we thought could make this a good team start to gell. I would love to be proved wrong and win the pennant

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

[QUOTE]To say Bill is a prisoner of the moment would be unfair to moments everywhere.  That said he is great for morale as long as the team he is rooting for is undefeated.  One setback, however, and he's back on his online vessel blowing everything up.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    One of the funniest posts I have seen on this forum in a while...And for what it's worth, Bill, I am one of those rad-lib-left moonbats who truly honors your military service and thoroughly enjoys your antics...I feel the same way you do when it comes to my Yankees...Throw Ibanez overboard, put Hughes back in the bullpen etc. "Blow it up real good", like John Candy's character Billie Sol Hurok used to say on SCTV's Farm Film report.... I just try to hide my bipolar Yankee illness by pretending to be a "balanced" fan on this forum...It's not really working though...Like my dad might say, who has already moved on to the Dream Realm, who grew up pretty poor in County Roscommon, Ireland, and who did his military service for this country: "Son, Bill's father is a real man...But that kid Bill, he's like a lot like you....Now son, you and Bill both need to....."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As DAD would say...... "SON, in the NAVY, they would call this a JUGGERNAUT....... : One of the funniest posts I have seen on this forum in a while...And for what it's worth, Bill, I am one of those rad-lib-left moonbats who truly honors your military service and thoroughly enjoys your antics...I feel the same way you do when it comes to my Yankees...Throw Ibanez overboard, put Hughes back in the bullpen etc. "Blow it up real good", like John Candy's character Billie Sol Hurok used to say on SCTV's Farm Film report.... I just try to hide my bipolar Yankee illness by pretending to be a "balanced" fan on this forum...It's not really working though...Like my dad might say, who has already moved on to the Dream Realm, who grew up pretty poor in County Roscommon, Ireland, and who did his military service for this country: "Son, Bill's father is a real man...But that kid Bill, he's like a lot like you....Now son, you and Bill both need to....." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bda_eIX3J2Y
    Posted by teilhardian[/QUOTE]Good post...... I wonder if our DAD'S re sitting together watching our beloved SOX !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Going for #3 in a row today !!!!   GO sox !!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WOW, another great game today....  3 in a row, the JUGGERNAUT continues........ "Like fine SHIPS, going in harms way" !!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Going for 4 in a row this morning........ "listen my children & you shall hear, the mid-night ride of Paul Revere, 1st to the marathorn then to the FENS, 1 if by the wall, 2 if in the stands, and Bobby V. & k. Youk brawling in the clubhouse !!!!!   "WOW", Stand by for heavy rolls as the ship is coming about !!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

I wish dad had told you to keep some things to yourself.

Sections
Shortcuts