As DAD would say...... "SON, in the SPRING, a YOUNG MANS FANCY...........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: As DAD would say......

In response to Bill-806's comment:

TURNS TO BASEBALL" !!!!!!   Well gang, it's a fresh slate with a lot of new faces.....  2013 has the makings of a very interesting season......   From  J F (Bobby WHO) all the way down to Jackie Bradly Jr. !!   Oh  BTW, A happy & healthy EASTER Sunday to ALL  !!!!!!

Bill, 

Ignore the trolls. Some folks never have a pleasant word for anyone.

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday !!

Hetch

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

blockbuster

Well, thats better than your usual posts !!!    BTW, don't rule that out as Ben is still playing with the 40 man roster today !!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Conan,

Get the ape off your back, go back to sleep, get up on the right side of your bed and enjoy the holiday. Stop picking on Bill. He's just wishing everyone a good Easter holiday and looking forward to an interesting season. If you've nothing positive to say why do you feel the need to be obnoxious.

Hetch     

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

TURNS TO BASEBALL" !!!!!!   Well gang, it's a fresh slate with a lot of new faces.....  2013 has the makings of a very interesting season......   From  J F (Bobby WHO) all the way down to Jackie Bradly Jr. !!   Oh  BTW, A happy & healthy EASTER Sunday to ALL  !!!!!!

Bill, 

Hetch

Thanks Hetch & a great Easter to you & family.........   As for our beloved Sox, i really think that they will surprise a lot of people & be fun to watch !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill, 

We rarely agree on much but at least we share the same love for our team. As I've said before, this year and most likely next are rebuilding years. Every team has down periods so we have to understand that teams do not win every year. It's great if teams like the Patriots rebuild and continue to win while rebuilding, but that's not the norm. I expect a decent 75-80 win season, possibly more if some players have great years but contending won't happen.

The next few years will be exciting to watch as the young players come up, mature and make this a contending team again. The Sox future is a bright one.

Hetch  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

Bill, 

Hetch

Thanks Hetch & a great Easter to you & family.........   As for our beloved Sox, i really think that they will surprise a lot of people & be fun to watch !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill, 

We rarely agree on much but at least we share the same love for our team. As I've said before, this year and most likely next are rebuilding years. Every team has down periods so we have to understand that teams do not win every year. It's great if teams like the Patriots rebuild and continue to win while rebuilding, but that's not the norm. I expect a decent 75-80 win season, possibly more if some players have great years but contending won't happen.

The next few years will be exciting to watch as the young players come up, mature and make this a contending team again. The Sox future is a bright one.

Hetch  

DAD & BILL-806 CONCUR   !!!!!!!   It's all about ATTITUDE,  as the "sum of the clubhouse" can overcome on the field !!!!   I will be glued to the  T V on monday afternoon......  Also, waiting for the 40 man roster to be announced, wouldn't it be funny if BEN does something that really excites the NATION  !!!!

Bill, 

I know you're hoping for a BLOCKBUSTER but it's not going to happen. Except for the bullpen this club is way to thin with no real chips to trade with the exception of Ells (who I hope they resign) for that socalled blockbuster. I'm hoping the front office will learn from past mistakes and not give up young prospects in trade unless they have such an abundance of prospects they can afford to.

Hetch  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Hey Bill ol salt.

I also want to wish you and all a very happy easter holiday. I saw a commercial the other day for the opening of a new movie about Jackie Robinson. The funny thing is that Jackie Robinson really opened peoples eyes back in his day. I know I am the eternal optimist on this board. That said, I also think that our new Jackie Bradly Jr. is gonna open alot of people's eyes not only on this board but red sox nation as a hole. I have a great gut reaction to this kid.

Everyone reading this have a wonderful holiday and let's get ready for Baseball.

whooooooooooooooouh!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts