1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say.... "SON, its time to find another SAND BOX to PLAY in" .......

"SON, you provide a THREAD of HUMOR on a non-baseball day, get 35 posts & they want to take you to TASK about all the  P C feelings, again, people telling other people what to do/say ".....  Have a good Labor Day weekend ALL  !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: As DAD would say....

Dad told you to take your ball and go home, huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

"SON, its time to find another SAND BOX to PLAY in"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"SON, you provide a THREAD of HUMOR on a non-baseball day, get 35 posts & they want to take you to TASK about all the  P C feelings, again, people telling other people what to do/say ".....  Have a good Labor Day weekend ALL  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

This should be fun.

I'm sure Bill will be back.

He'll be monitoring the board for anyone that "misses" him...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Oh, and don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from psychofool. Show psychofool's posts

FAB FIVE DEMONIZERS, ASSEMBLE!!!

other names I have posted under: wouldn't you like to know?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

What a shame it is that poor Bill feels so harassed that he has to leave this board.  The alleged "Fab 5" should be embarrassed.   

But, oh well, life goes on. 

BTW, can we put a lock on that door?

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

FYI - you can actaully go a day or two without starting a thread.....

other names i have posted under:  none

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No he cannot. His threads are always random thoughts that otherwise could easily be tucked into any one of ten other threads.... he is an idiot, and a selfish idiot.

I await my next suspension.

[/QUOTE]

I blame his dad. Can you imagine listening to that tripe all the time growing up? The term patricide comes to mind.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

[QUOTE]

Notice mom never said (says) anything .... she left that nut house years ago.

[/QUOTE]

Ha.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That hurt my feelings.  My Initials happen to be P-C....I think Bill knows that and he's trying to harass me!  Can he be banned??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

No he cannot. His threads are always random thoughts that otherwise could easily be tucked into any one of ten other threads.... he is an idiot, and a selfish idiot.

I await my next suspension.

[/QUOTE]

You got it Rigatoni...and its going to be for longer than a day. You cannot go around calling other posters idiots. Its against the TOS and this represents a pattern of disrespect on your part. I certainly wouldn't want to be accused of being "biased" in your favor. For your review, here is the pertinent portion of the Posting Policy: 

Use respectful language. Our community will flourish only when our Members feel welcome and safe.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

in all honesty....calling the op an "idiot" is respectful.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Sigh.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I wonder if Bill is aware that the same "PC Police" that he holds in such low regard is the same "PC Police" that keeps him from being called a doofus, a moron, or an idiot.  

Note to Mods:  Please notice that I did not call Bill a doofus, a moron and/or an idiot, even though it's apparent that there are some here would would.   Thank you.  

Any owners who sign previously suspended PED abusers to a big $$ contract are as guilty of perpetuating the PED problem as are the players.

And I have never posted here under any other names.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Referring to the content of a post is one thing; making it personal is another thing entirely. Much of what Bill writes here I find to be vapid, but I do not know him well enough to judge much about him personally. I doubt anyone here does. If I allow Rigatoni to refer to Bill as "an idiot" then others who would like to insult him could rightfully ask why they cannot also be allowed to do it. 

Frankly, its beyond me what we cannot all be respectful to one another on a personal level even if we disagree about the content, or even the value, of what someone else writes. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Referring to the content of a post is one thing; making it personal is another thing entirely. Much of what Bill writes here I find to be vapid, but I do not know him well enough to judge much about him personally. I doubt anyone here does. If I allow Rigatoni to refer to Bill as "an idiot" then others who would like to insult him could rightfully ask why they cannot also be allowed to do it. 

Frankly, its beyond me what we cannot all be respectful to one another on a personal level even if we disagree about the content, or even the value, of what someone else writes. 

[/QUOTE]

You called me "pychofool" just a few weeks ago.

This whole situation is very odd.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

.......yep......you did Pump.  See what I mean about being a slippery slope?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

So long Mel.  Have a nice trip.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from psychofool. Show psychofool's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that really got out of hand, didn't it?

other names I have posted under: wouldn't you like to know?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

If Bill is actually gone, we're gonna be forced to talk about the RED SOX. BORING!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Bill is actually gone, we're gonna be forced to talk about the RED SOX. BORING!

[/QUOTE]

Who are the Red Sox?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a mistake. I said so; it won't happen again.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

the point i think we are trying to make is....it's ok.

if we cannot handle being called idiot, doofus, scu|\/|bag, jerk, dummy, no cred, fool, etc we probably shouldn't be posting on a forum.  that goes with the territory.  you post something, 50% will agree and 50% will think you are an Alpha hole.

Snake says some pretty good/thought provoking stuff and i'm sure we all have called him fool from time to time. 

yeah...so....that's my 1.5 cents......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

You got it Rigatoni...and its going to be for longer than a day. You cannot go around calling other posters idiots. Its against the TOS and this represents a pattern of disrespect on your part. I certainly wouldn't want to be accused of being "biased" in your favor. For your review, here is the pertinent portion of the Posting Policy: 

Use respectful language. Our community will flourish only when our Members feel welcome and safe.

[/QUOTE]

Sure you can, just go to the unregulated Patriots Board and read any of Rusty's post. He gay bashes, uses fowl language, attacks posters in every post yet hasn’t been banned in months. This is a poster who has been previously banned over 30 times yet has been allowed to roam free attacking other posters for months now. It correlates directly to the switch to this new format and it’s despicable on BDC part allowing him to continue posting.

I post this here because no one at BDC reads or cares about the Patriots board even though the game threads alone average over 1000 posts.