1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: As DAD would say...

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Nothing good happens in that corrupt CITY of CHICAGO.....  Two defeats that should not have happened !!!   IMO !!!!

WHY MOM ASKS?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

Couple of goood thing from last night:

1)  Doubront pitched well.  I'm sure most of us will take that performance from him every time out

2)  Ellsbury hit the ball to the left side at least twice and was on base twice.  Hopefully, it's a sign of a slightly different approach at the plate.

The latter might be more important than the first.  While the Sox need Doubront to pitch decently, Morales (and others) are available to replace him in the rotation if need be.  But the Sox do not have anyone who can replace what Ellsbury is capable of giving them.  I don't care about power from him.  I do care that he's on base disrupting things.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:

1)  Doubront pitched well.  I'm sure most of us will take that performance from him every time out

2)  Ellsbury hit the ball to the left side at least twice and was on base twice.  Hopefully, it's a sign of a slightly different approach at the plate.

The latter might be more important than the first.  While the Sox need Doubront to pitch decently, Morales (and others) are available to replace him in the rotation if need be.  But the Sox do not have anyone who can replace what Ellsbury is capable of giving them.  I don't care about power from him.  I do care that he's on base disrupting things.

+1

I hope the "lack of timely hitting" bug hasn't returned.

They need togive Buchh some run support tonight.

They're coming home at just the right time.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I'm taking the 5th, and just learned about the problem the same time as you heard about it from Chris Mathhews.

LOL, I wonder if she's the one who gave Romney's tax returns to Reid.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Probably, which is a federal crime. A lot of federal bureaucrats need to be put in the general prison population, including the "I know nothing and I wasn't told" leader of this gestapo, I mean administration.

Fair enough.  Can we retroactively throw the previous gestapo boss in the clink on the same grounds?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:

+1

I hope the "lack of timely hitting" bug hasn't returned.

They need togive Buchh some run support tonight.

They're coming home at just the right time.

Don't quit your day job.

You're right.

I should have posted something deep, like "I I I I I"

LOL!

Stay up all night, working on that one?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Probably, which is a federal crime. A lot of federal bureaucrats need to be put in the general prison population, including the "I know nothing and I wasn't told" leader of this gestapo, I mean administration.

what is wrong with you?  do you honestly think you will change 1 single persons mind politically by constantly typing this garbage?  dude,  you lost.  get over it.  it happens.

try for one simple second to just be an American instead of a Republican.  everyone and anyone in politics is corrupt, liar, cheat, no good sob.  once you realize that maybe you can relax and have a smile.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

what is wrong with you?  do you honestly think you will change 1 single persons mind politically by constantly typing this garbage?  dude,  you lost.  get over it.  it happens.

try for one simple second to just be an American instead of a Republican.  everyone and anyone in politics is corrupt, liar, cheat, no good sob.  once you realize that maybe you can relax and have a smile.

exactly. Left or right, they're all the same when it comes down to it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Fair enough. Can we retroactively throw the previous gestapo boss in the clink on the same grounds?

Did he claim that a Muslim hate viedo provoked a spontaneous demonstration attack in Benghaz, and claim "it was the best intelligence we had at the time" for weeks after it was known to be false?

Did his US Treasury harass his political dissidents?

Did his Justice Department seize the phone records of reporters who were reporting on scandals in his administration?

I voted against every Bush in the primaries, but as incompetent as their leadership and policies were, the current systemic crminal matters within the current federal administration is an entitrely different realm. It's a crisis that even a few Leftists are alarmed about.  

Eh.  I have no problem calling it as it is.  True leftists are not surprised, because they understand that the power structure in America, whether democrat or republican, only exists through thuggery, deceit, and prostitution to the corporation.  Obama and his administration are not above any of this.  It is real-politik.  However, if you think that the current misdeeds being exposed are "in an entirely different realm" than those of the previous administration, that Bush was simply "incomepetent", I have a bridge you might like to buy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

prostitution to the corporation

You bought the same bridge Obama sold you, as you echo his exact campaign message.

I'll put "prostitution to the corporation" with "being held down by the man".

Are you a ward of The State Corporation?

No, silly.  I never bought anything.  In fact, I knew the rhetoric of Obama's campaign in this regard to be utter bulls*%t.  Thats the point.  The one you fail to grasp.  To define Obama as "leftist" or "Marxist" or anything of the sort is more off the mark than a Joel Hanrahan fastball.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Not true, "prostitution to the corporation" is exactly the words from members of his campaign. We agree to disagree on the motive for using that phrase and your own personal rhetoric and hyporisy.

The body politic is the biggest corporation.

Please explain, as to help me overcome my hypocrisy.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Let's try this:

Big Brother = Federal Government = Biggest Corporation

OK, I like that.  I am on board.  

My caveat:  "Big Brother/Federal Government" is very different from "body politic".  This disconnect is at the crux of the broken nature of our "democratic" system.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts