As DAD would say ..... "SON, you need to show support for the embattled SOFTLAW" !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: As DAD would say .....

Him  and ilk

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Got the weak part right

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just for everyones INFO here ...........  You all talk about DAD & B-806 as if we are the "bad" people on this board......  I think that if you are keeping a score card here, you will see that DAD  & B-806 have stayed on topic more than anyone on this thread......  ALSO, you all talk about getting B-806 booted to join the embattled SOFTLAW, but in fact your meanness and hate language is worse and very noticable on threads that 5 or 6 of you constantly attack !!!!!   Just saying !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

maybe if u put the politics where the sun dont shine people would treat you better

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to billge's comment:

maybe if u put the politics where the sun dont shine people would treat you better

Perfect example  !!! Hate speach & inuendo !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobLoblaw2005a. Show BobLoblaw2005a's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Just for everyones INFO here ...........  You all talk about DAD & B-806 as if we are the "bad" people on this board......  I think that if you are keeping a score card here, you will see that DAD  & B-806 have stayed on topic more than anyone on this thread......  ALSO, you all talk about getting B-806 booted to join the embattled SOFTLAW, but in fact your meanness and hate language is worse and very noticable on threads that 5 or 6 of you constantly attack !!!!!   Just saying !!

Congratulations on staying "on topic" in your own off topic thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Like when u put political stuff on the BDC issues thread back door Bill.  When u do it its humor, anyone else its hate. This isnt inuendo, its calling you on being a sneak  and then whining and crying when anyone disagrees

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

..... DAD & Bill-806 are going to due their best to "STAY ON TOPIC" as we have come to the conclusion, that we cannot save the world !!!

Riddle me this....why do you feel you need to "save the world"?

what are you saving the world from????

do tell.....

waiting on response......

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

..... DAD & Bill-806 are going to due their best to "STAY ON TOPIC" as we have come to the conclusion, that we cannot save the world !!!

do tell.....

Bill is an unadulterated bigot. If the BDC can't see this, than they must be color blind.

Sorry, but you must be the one that is BLIND here......   I have loved my RED SOX since the days of Don Buddin & Pumpsie Green ..........  Im just a pure Baseball man, I wouldn't know a RACE CARD from my SOC SEC CARD !!!  So, get off the DEMONIZING bike and stick to BASEBALL !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

No more politics. Then we agree

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

do tell.....

Bill is an unadulterated bigot. If the BDC can't see this, than they must be color blind.

Sorry, but you must be the one that is BLIND here......   I have loved my RED SOX since the days of Don Buddin & Pumpsie Green ..........  Im just a pure Baseball man, I wouldn't know a RACE CARD from my SOC SEC CARD !!!  So, get off the DEMONIZING bike and stick to BASEBALL !!!!

You still won't respond to a direct question......

Stiffy / Softy is an epic Race & gay baiter!  There is no question about that.  

You "love & support him," despite his hate speech.  More often than not, you jump on board when he starts one of these attacks on any particular group of people.

So Billy,  Do you, or do you not, agree with race & gay baiting????

Answer the question Lil' Billy.  Is it that you can't answer?  Is it that the answer would incriminate you?  Now please stop with the "I'm a victim routine," & just answer the question.

No more......  "why is everybody being so hateful???  Woe is me........  I'm just a poor little victim of all these bad men!!!!"   Lil' billy girl routine

You're beginning to look a bit beyond pathetic with this routine.  The dip"stick" act only goes so far Lil' Billy.  Then folks rightly peg you as a pathetic coward, who refuses to answer.  When you do this, we all know it's because you endorse the vile views of Stiffy on these topics.

Yes or No Lil' Billy.  Do you endorse these views???  Not a tough question!  Even for you.

;)  Still love you billy jr.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s...   Since you talk about "dad" with such reverence, I would assume you wouldn't want to embarrass him?

He would likely say, "Son, it's about time you got off the pot or shi___!  Let them know how you feel about Softy's socio-political musings....  i.e.  his obvious race-baiting & gay bashing son.  Don't make a fool of me son!  Stop with the nonsense, as I didn't raise a fool!  Or did I?  Just answere the GD questions boy!"   Dad 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"DAD & Bill-806 are going to due their best to "STAY ON TOPIC" as we have come to the conclusion, that we cannot save the world !!!"

Bill, applaud you for this resolution. Keep the politics out of your posts and you'll see a better experience for yourself and others here. For the record I think you are a good guy, I'd like to have a long political discussion with you sometime but not here, you have a bit of unlearning to do (a bit too much indoctrination/brain dump via Fox News I'm afraid), but that can be done if you set your mind to it and think for yourself.

Speaking of which, however it's time to stop propping up softy in this forum. He had dug his own bed for many reasons already explained. Be your own man here and win respect. Prop up softy and lose it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"DAD & Bill-806 are going to due their best to "STAY ON TOPIC" as we have come to the conclusion, that we cannot save the world !!!"

Bill, applaud you for this resolution. Keep the politics out of your posts and you'll see a better experience for yourself and others here. For the record I think you are a good guy, I'd like to have a long political discussion with you sometime but not here, you have a bit of unlearning to do (a bit too much indoctrination/brain dump via Fox News I'm afraid), but that can be done if you set your mind to it and think for yourself.

Speaking of which, however it's time to stop propping up softy in this forum. He had dug his own bed for many reasons already explained. Be your own man here and win respect. Prop up softy and lose it.

THANKS  B T S ......  I sense that you are a well rounded/grounded person.    BTW, As far as softy is concerned, I think a lot of people just can't see his HUMOR from his words.... Not everyone has the ability to pick that out of PRINT, unlike when people are talking face to face.... Same thing when talking on the phone, you can hear the words but can't see the facial expressions going along with each word and thats where people mess up.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HailToTheKing. Show HailToTheKing's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

THANKS  B T S ......  I sense that you are a well rounded/grounded person.    BTW, As far as softy is concerned, I think a lot of people just can't see his HUMOR from his words.... Not everyone has the ability to pick that out of PRINT, unlike when people are talking face to face.... Same thing when talking on the phone, you can hear the words but can't see the facial expressions going along with each word and thats where people mess up.....

Oh...I get it now!!  So what you're saying is that when Softy would insult other races, religions and lifestyles.....you found that funny and humorous!!  That makes a lot more sense and exposes you for what we already knew.  Good job Bill!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Hasn't been around for days, but good to see the haters keeping his name alive.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

He was  the hater

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

and yet... here we are still talking about it. u hate him. I doubt he hates you.... he just does not give a fuzz

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If hes so gone why are you worried about me talking about  him, when in fact its his buddy Bill who keeps bringing him up?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

If you don't want it around why reply? We all do it. I am not being critical of you... it is just a fact. Talk about something, anything, and it will not go away.

I am keeping it going now... mainly because it once again is in the top 10 of the forum front page.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Softlaw has been found! See picture below:

Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to devildavid's comment:

Softlaw has been found! See picture below:

Laughing

CoolLaughing....  Yes, I think that even SOFTY would get a kick out of this one ...... Im sure that he would say that he is the one on the right wearing the West Point uniform !!!Money Mouth

Sections
Shortcuts