As DAD would say..... "Well SON, our prayers have been answered" !!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say..... "Well SON, our prayers have been answered" !!!!

BOGAERTS starting today @  S S  !!!!!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Re: As DAD would say.....

Our prayers have been answered?

Was there something wrong with Drew's 2 doubles -2 rbis last night?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

wow dude !!! great thread u sellfish prickz

Well MR. B.,  That didn't take you too long to come out with your continued HATE.......    Opinions, remember OPINIONS and love & respect for your fellow posters !!!   Go SOX &  BOGAERTS too !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Leftfielder61's comment:

Nothing wrong at all.....  It's just that this time of the year and our lead in the  A L East, it makes sense to give Drew a rest and treat the fans to Bogaerts @ Fenway PAAAK !!!  That wall is not that far away !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

That's what makes bill so pathetic. I'm anxious to see Bogey be full time next year, but to not appreciate what Drew has done, especially in the second half when fully healthy show bill not to be a fan and worthy of the abuse others have dished out.

And forget about the bat last night or the game-winning hits he's had in recent weeks. He saved the game the other night with his glove and he's made a number of plays like that this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

That's what makes bill so pathetic. I'm anxious to see Bogey be full time next year, but to not appreciate what Drew has done, especially in the second half when fully healthy show bill not to be a fan and worthy of the abuse others have dished out.

And forget about the bat last night or the game-winning hits he's had in recent weeks. He saved the game the other night with his glove and he's made a number of plays like that this year.

Another country heard from !!!   Heck, even John Kerry would say......  "this is not a game, it makes pure sense for J F to give Drew a day off at this point, we don't need all our weapons out there everyday"  !!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

he's pathetic because he starts a new thread with every thought.... most of us tuck out thoughts away into existing threads.

Take you 'hate' accusations and stuff them up your behind Mr. Respect/Humor.

Sorry, my BAD .....  Didn't know that there was a rule about starting a THREAD ???   Let me know if there are rules about posting too !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

he's pathetic because he starts a new thread with every thought.... most of us tuck out thoughts away into existing threads.

Sorry, my BAD .....  Didn't know that there was a rule about starting a THREAD ???   Let me know if there are rules about posting too !!!

[/QUOTE]
    Bill don't be like that. You know it's all about the way you post them...If your titled your thread "Bogaerts Starting a SS today" no one would have made a peep.

Instead you troll with negative titles about how we are all praying that Drew doesn't play.

So please don't troll and pretend you are all innocent. Show us some RESPECT

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

My God people! If you don't like Bill's threads just ignore them and move on with your hectic lives!

"Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket."- George Orwell

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill don't be like that. You know it's all about the way you post them...If your titled your thread "Bogaerts Starting a SS today" no one would have made a peep.

Instead you troll with negative titles about how we are all praying that Drew doesn't play.

Now I understand, a poster should always post with the same bland context of NBC, CBS, ABC see nothing, know nothing T V !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

My God people! If you don't like Bill's threads just ignore them and move on with your hectic lives!

My psychiatrist tells me that complaining about his threads is good therapy.

Tongue Out

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

[QUOTE]

Now I understand, a poster should always post with the same bland context of NBC, CBS, ABC see nothing, know nothing T V !!!!

An eloquent defense for TROLLING....But it's still TROLLING !!!!

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Drew didn't "save the game" in the last game played against the Rays. 

A look at some facts:

Drew .768 OPS      UZR 150   5.2 (17th Ranked) Cost 9.5 Million

Iglesias .760 OPS  UZR 150    10.4 (7th Ranked) Cost 2.1 Million 

Bogaerts is the obvious value at SS for 2014, so it is much wiser to invest more time in Bogaerts and less time in Drew. If Bogaerts plays well, the Red Sox would be wise to use S. Drew as little as possible as keeping him healthy is important to netting draft compensation that goes with Drew turning down a QO. 

Hey Bill you were RIGHT your PRAYERS have been answered!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Haha..seriously Zillagod. You are exactly right. People need to lighten up on this board and pass threads by if they don't like the poster. Stop flagging harmless comments just because they don't like the poster who made them and keep the talk to baseball..rather than all these personal attacks. Yikes..guys are always yacking about how catty women are...I don't know many females who are as catty as some of the men in this forum.

For the record...I crack up when I read Bill's thread titles. They are so obviously meant to be humorous. He reminds me so much of a couple of my Italian uncle's...lol

As far as the OP...Bogie has a lot of fans...especially in those of us who follow minor league ball. It will be nice to seem him play. That doesn't take anything away from Drew...but giving him a rest here and there is a good thing. Isn't that what we heard when Ortiz was given a rest?

I know there will be a lot of people..myself included that will  happy to see the kid play...and while I haven't been "praying for it"...lol...it will be nice to see. I think that is all Bill meant by his title.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Drew didn't "save the game" in the last game played against the Rays. 

A look at some facts:

Drew .768 OPS      UZR 150   5.2 (17th Ranked) Cost 9.5 Million

Iglesias .760 OPS  UZR 150    10.4 (7th Ranked) Cost 2.1 Million 

Bogaerts is the obvious value at SS for 2014, so it is much wiser to invest more time in Bogaerts and less time in Drew. If Bogaerts plays well, the Red Sox would be wise to use S. Drew as little as possible as keeping him healthy is important to netting draft compensation that goes with Drew turning down a QO. 

Is that you SOFTY  ????   If it talks like SOFTY, Walks like SOFTY, sounds like SOFTY......  Then it must be SOFTY !!    Welcome back SOFTY AKA FIREMAN  !!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Who is Softy?

Probably the most prolific poster to grace this board........   Hated by most, liked/loved by a few (mostly good baseball people) and missunderstood by many !!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Haha..seriously Zillagod. You are exactly right. People need to lighten up on this board and pass threads by if they don't like the poster. Stop flagging harmless comments just because they don't like the poster who made them and keep the talk to baseball..rather than all these personal attacks. Yikes..guys are always yacking about how catty women are...I don't know many females who are as catty as some of the men in this forum.

For the record...I crack up when I read Bill's thread titles. They are so obviously meant to be humorous. He reminds me so much of a couple of my Italian uncle's...lol

As far as the OP...Bogie has a lot of fans...especially in those of us who follow minor league ball. It will be nice to seem him play. That doesn't take anything away from Drew...but giving him a rest here and there is a good thing. Isn't that what we heard when Ortiz was given a rest?

I know there will be a lot of people..myself included that will  happy to see the kid play...and while I haven't been "praying for it"...lol...it will be nice to see. I think that is all Bill meant by his title.

Miscricket....   As DAD would say .............   "You are one of a few on this board that understands my SON"  !!!!      Thank You ..............Money Mouth

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Who is Softy?

hello pot, meet kettle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

No offense miscricket, but are you really this slow, or are you just playing???

Now...  i don't "hate" billy, but he brings this on himself.  I think.....  most guys just like sticking it up his posterior, as opposed to really hating the guy.  When you hitch your wagon to the likes of Softy, an epically compromised person who is more than fond of demagogically dehumanizing any number & class of people, folks will tend to assume you are like minded.  What is it you don't get about that?  This is not exactly a difficult concept to follow here.  Furthermore......  When you consistently add your own two cents onto the vile racial demagoguery & other various bigotries spewed by your chosen & fully backed 'hero,' it's not much of a stretch to assume that you completely agree with that person.  In fact, it goes beyond assumption & becomes a certitude.  When you add the love-fest with 67, the case is closed.

Given all this, it's hard not to appreciate the rich irony of these 3 charmers constantly bemoaning the slings & arrows of these unjust & 'hateful attacks.'  The most amazing thing to watch in all of this, are the women who buy into the 'Menendez' phenomenon, where the guilty become victims.   Sure, they killed their parents, but now they don't even have a mother or father.  How can you not feel badly for them??????    :)  LOL....  You got to hand it to these guys.......   they're smart enough to know that many have difficulty keeping up with logical absurdities, & will therefor take their side as the brutalized victims they tell you they are. 

Talk about needing a shrink???  LOL  

Having said all this, I don't hate billy, I feel sorry for him.  I really don't think he gets any of this.  He's just a sad old guy.  :(