As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox unifor...

In Response to Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see?:
    Geez, you already did the baseball card thread. Give it a rest.
    Posted by TBINFL

Go to a yankee site if you dont like looking at all the great Sox players...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox unifor...

The Rooster! What ever happened to him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Draac. Show Draac's posts

Babe Ruth...I think people would be "amazed" seeing him walk back onto the field.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

Bbe ruth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see?:

Posted by 2004Idiots
    The Trotter!!!!...always had respect for him...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

All my favourite players through the years:

Rich Garces
    Dick Drago
    Luis Tiant
    Bill Lee
    Pedro Martinez
    Dustin Pedroia
    Tim Wakefield
    Roger Moret
    Bob Veale
    Dennis Eckersley

That was off the top of my head....9 of 10 were pitchers.  And none a particularly imposing physical specimen....that's consistent with why I like baseball above all other sports, it's skill not size and strength that is paramount.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Can't believe no one has mentioned ...

Image Detail

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Dwight Evans!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

One of my favorite players as a kid because I too played second ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Julio Lugo
    Hideki Okajima
    Bill Hall
    Pedro Martinez
    Carl Everett

I don't want to see Tim Wastefield and Jason Varitek and the other popular in Boston good ole boys

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Rico P

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

I'd like to see stallard, schiraldi, torrez and wake.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see? : Why Schiraldi? Did you not like watching him pitch in the playoffs while the Yankees were in the middle of a decade of being irrelevant?
    Posted by thepeskypole6

I certainly enjoyed watching him pitch.

I forgot to include buckner.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see? : Why Schiraldi? Did you not like watching him pitch in the playoffs while the Yankees were in the middle of a decade of being irrelevant?
    Posted by thepeskypole6

And, actually, they won more games in the 80's than any other team, just no WS. Not exactly what I would call "irrelevant".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

carl everett!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see? : I forgot to include buckner.
    Posted by TBINFL

Absolutely ... excellent call! Thanks, Babe!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts