As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox unifor...

In Response to Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see?:
    In Response to Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see? : 2 playoff apperances. I like those kinds of Yankee decades :-)
    Posted by thepeskypole6

So, according to your logic, the sawx have been "irrelevant" for much of their existence. 

Tongue Out

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tetonman50. Show tetonman50's posts

Re: As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox unifor...

There are so many obvious choices but a few from my first years as a baseball and Red Sox fan, I would love to see would be Pete Runnels, Jackie Jenson, Frank Malzone, Ike Delock.  I never saw him play but just out of respect Johnny Pesky as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

The Hawk, loved his sweet swing...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

2005 Topps Cracker Jack #240 Mark Bellhorn - Boston Red Sox (Baseball Cards)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IGatorbait. Show IGatorbait's posts

Pedey's Mini-Me Nelson de la Rosa, hoisted onto the field by Pedey, best pitcher in his prime in my lifetime bar none (never did see Koufax) ...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Tony Armas Sr. would be cool to see again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to As part of Fenway Park’s 100th anniversary celebration the Red Sox are inviting everyone who ever wore a Sox uniform. What individual would you like to see?:
    List of hopefuls for lineup
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Babe Ruth

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts