Has Softy been right about one thing this season?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Has Softy been right about one thing this season?

In response to jackbu's comment:

softy:

You must be doing something right for all these posters to take an interest in you.  I think fourb's has a disc collection of many of your statements. He seems to be able to find my statements in a minute.

outrageous comments and the ability to attack posters along with irrational comments will get anyone noticed. He has made this into an art form of sorts over the last few years.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

softy:

You must be doing something right for all these posters to take an interest in you.  I think fourb's has a disc collection of many of your statements. He seems to be able to find my statements in a minute.

outrageous comments and the ability to attack posters along with irrational comments will get anyone noticed. He has made this into an art form of sorts over the last few years.

southpaw

from what I can see your posts are also free from insults and I usually like what you post.  So when you say softy insults people, I listen.  Perhaps he is returning insults?

The comments insulting posters has gone down since they recently started blocking those posts. He has learned that if he does start attacking posters and insulting them his post will be banned, so he has wised up a bit. Believe me, hes been banned here several times for saying some incredibly disrespectful things over the years.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

his avatar says he has been here since 2008.

That is meanginless.  When BDC "upgraded" these boards a while ago a lot of previously banned accounts became unbanned.

If you are implying he is using multiple names, I don't see it. 

Not at one time, but he has certainly posted under other aliases after being banned.  A few times he has denied it was him, but his posts are pretty easy to spot.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

That is meanginless.  When BDC "upgraded" these boards a while ago a lot of previously banned accounts became unbanned.

Not at one time, but he has certainly posted under other aliases after being banned.  A few times he has denied it was him, but his posts are pretty easy to spot.

That is a rumor that ms, miscricket and andiejen started.  I took some time off for a month or so but still posted and had replies.  These three posters or one in three, will tell people that I was suspended.  From what I can see, bdc only terminates accounts and does not put them in limbo.  I am sure when andiejen shows her head, she will now say she was taking time off and not suspended.

It's not always about you, Skippy.

pcmIV was refering to Softy.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

fourb's:

aren't you the intelligent one.  Yes, I was aware of that and I was referencing an experience to me. 

So fourb's, you seem to know everything.  What other posters have come back from the dead?

Numerous accounts on the Pats forum which had been previously banned were reinstated when BDC "upgraded" the forum.  You can ask anyone there.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

softy:

southpaw

from what I can see your posts are also free from insults and I usually like what you post.  So when you say softy insults people, I listen.  Perhaps he is returning insults?

The comments insulting posters has gone down since they recently started blocking those posts. He has learned that if he does start attacking posters and insulting them his post will be banned, so he has wised up a bit. Believe me, hes been banned here several times for saying some incredibly disrespectful things over the years.

his avatar says he has been here since 2008.  If you are implying he is using multiple names, I don't see it.  Like me I don't see a lot of people agreeing with him.  Usually this a sign when someone is using multiple names.  Case in point last night when two different posters created new accounts during a discussion, and attacked me the same way in which someone on my blocked list does.

Thats just one of them. hes had a number of names.You can ask most posters here who have been here a while. that was the only one that was never banned for some reason. No need for me to lie JB, just telling you how it is.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

all I can say is that he does not seem to care what others think.  It are the posters who are insecure and thrive agreement, who go out and create multiple id's.  Insecure posters don't come on here and upset posters with ortiz remarks, they play it safe and post pink hat comments.

True profiles in courage...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

fourb's:

aren't you the intelligent one.  Yes, I was aware of that and I was referencing an experience to me. 

So fourb's, you seem to know everything.  What other posters have come back from the dead?

Numerous accounts on the Pats forum which had been previously banned were reinstated when BDC "upgraded" the forum.  You can ask anyone there.

Thats probably how softy got his name(s) back. I remember he wasnt able to use it for a while. he had softlaw1A, baseballGM, softlaw1, stupidhillbilly, hankwilliamsjr, and about 10 more...I couldnt keep up.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts