As Space Warned Let's Wait and see how the rest of the Spring goes before getting carried away on Bradley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: As Space Warned Let's Wait and see how the rest of the Spring goes before getting carried away on Bradley

"Amazing how many posters can't grasp satire, which isn't the same as the snarky comments from Space."

You may want to help Bill 806 out with this, he fell out of your sidecar on that sharp - and yes, witty!!! - turn...

Well played yet again. When you put your mind to satire and put the political axes down you become one of the best posters on this board. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: As Space Warned Let's Wait and see how the rest of the Spring goes before getting carried away on Bradley

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I never said it was in the lexicon, anymore than "gay" is in the lexicon to describe sexual proclivity.

I like how Space is now "on board". Hysterical.

You never saw me say I was "on board" with not trading Ellsbury, even after 2011. That was the windfall when he should have shopped harder than junk on Ebay.

Its only hysterical to you because you have completely misrepresented my stance on Bradley from the start.  Hysterical is the over-reaction you had when I the audacity to suggest that Jackie's ST stats might not be the best barometer of where he is at in his development.  What is hysterical is you taking that and turning it into Spaceman Doesn't Like Bradley.  

That I was sooooo idiotic to suggest that we not rush to conclusions about a guy with no AAA experience, who did not exactly tear up AA competition, but has had a stellar ST does not make me hysterical.  in fact the opposite.  Your reaction is true hysteria.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

No, your "I'm on the record as being on board" is hysterical turnabout because your "let's not get carried away/Hermida" bravado was exposed. 

OK, cool.  Whatever floats your boat.  A. Why do you see that as bravado?  B.  Your choosing to create a certain position on the matter does not change what my position actually is, and what I have written on this board.  No turnabout at all.  

Unlike your black and white takes, my position on Bradley has been one in which I have indeed espoused exercising caution, not rushing.  But I have also espoused my enthusiasm for his potential and his fantastic spring, having said on several occasions(whether you choose to recognize these posts or not) that a. my position was shifting as his success continued and b. I am excited that he is proving my caution to be a little prudish.

See, Softy, unlike your black and white Love Em or Hate Em dialectic in which you have to choose a side and stick with it forever, I don't think or post like that.  

Sections
Shortcuts