As Stated Originally the Day he Was Brought Up, Prospects Like Bogearts will Succeed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: As Stated Originally the Day he Was Brought Up, Prospects Like Bogearts will Succeed

Are there any any transactions that we made this year that you would like to announce that you don't know what Theo would've done?

Theo would have extended Pedroia. I do know that.

Sox4ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: As Stated Originally the Day he Was Brought Up, Prospects Like Bogearts will Succeed

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to ADG's comment:

WOW. That was long gone.

Some prospects don't do well the first time around, look at middy.  You were right on with this one.

WMB has had two separate seasons for us this year. Before he was sent down he was hitting .192/.617. Since he has returned from AAA purgatory he is at .350/.999 coming into today's game. I am sure he will end up somewhere in the middle. I think it was smart of Farrell and Cherington not to delay in sending him down to Pawtucket and then keeping him there for an extended period while he worked out his issues. I am not sure Francona and Epstein would have done the same thing.

Right, sometimes the bigs are a bit overwhelming for the kids.  It's good that he was sent down to get his sea legs.  I have always liked him and think he is a great additon.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts