As the baseball season comes to a close, I nominate Bill-806 for Poster Of The Year. Reasons: unbridled enthusiasm and unquestioned loyalty to our beloved Red Sox.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I nominate 2004Idiots for phsycho-path poster of the year (PPPoY)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I second Enchilada T's nomination.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

So the guy who prefaces every comment with a veiled swipe at the president and often ends them by calling anyone who disagrees with him a lib/left/soc/moonbat is the poster of the year? Nice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Just what the hell is a moonbat anyway? I mean, bats are generally nocturnal and hunt in moonlight, right? But they also hunt when there is no moon as there navigation is based on echolocation more than eyesight, right? Am I right? I have asked Bill806 to explain these things to me but he hasn't done so as yet. It seems that he is obsessively preoccupied with something called the Big-O and doesn't have time. Perhaps someone out there who is learn-ed in the ways of science can explain to me just what this moonbat creature is, where I might find one, and whether or not they are good to eat.

:)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Just what the hell is a moonbat anyway? I mean, bats are generally nocturnal and hunt in moonlight, right? But they also hunt when there is no moon as there navigation is based on echolocation more than eyesight, right? Am I right? I have asked Bill806 to explain these things to me but he hasn't done so as yet. It seems that he is obsessively preoccupied with something called the Big-O and doesn't have time. Perhaps someone out there who is learn-ed in the ways of science can explain to me just what this moonbat creature is, where I might find one, and whether or not they are good to eat.

:)

I don't think Bill-806 knows either. I think maybe he's too busy helping his wife with the Big-O to look it up. :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OR SHUCKS IDDIO...... Again you humble me.....   BUT I  DO ACCEPT THE WELL DESERVED "POSTER OF THE YEAR" !!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

OR SHUCKS IDDIO...... Again you humble me.....   BUT I  DO ACCEPT THE WELL DESERVED "POSTER OF THE YEAR" !!!!!!

You mean, you accept the nomination. You haven't won anything, yet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

How bout just "Idiot of the Year".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

So is this like Time's Man of the Year, which most people stupidly think is an honorable award, but really is bestowed upon the biggest newsmaker of the year?   So Bill-806 gets named Poster of the Year undoubtedly for making so many posts, and we can discount the fact that they spanned like 4 different themes.

Congratulations, Bill. If this is the same as winning Time's Man of the Year, you have just joined an illustrious group that includes Joe Stalin and Ayatollah Khomeni...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

So is this like Time's Man of the Year, which most people stupidly think is an honorable award, but really is bestowed upon the biggest newsmaker of the year?   So Bill-806 gets named Poster of the Year undoubtedly for making so many posts, and we can discount the fact that they spanned like 4 different themes.

Congratulations, Bill. If this is the same as winning Time's Man of the Year, you have just joined an illustrious group that includes Joe Stalin and Ayatollah Khomeni...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

What does this guy have on you, Idiots? Bill usually gives up on the sox after the first ten games are played, at the urging of his father.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Moonbat???

Anyone???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Moonbat???

Anyone???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonbat

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

By the way...If you click "add your post" and it does nothing, hit your refresh first and it should post. Or you will endup posting the same thing a dozen times...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

weird forum, all 2004 wants to do is wash Bill's nuts but in turn Bill is too busy trying to wash softy's...

at any rate, congrats on the nut jobs....

the first coherent political idea Bill posts will be his first. 

he can be a funny dude and he served our country. Give him those two...

other awards will have to wait....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

weird forum, all 2004 wants to do is wash Bill's nuts but in turn Bill is too busy trying to wash softy's...

at any rate, congrats on the nut jobs....

the first coherent political idea Bill posts will be his first. 

he can be a funny dude and he served our country. Give him those two...

other awards will have to wait....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bill has to be 2004idiot

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Bill has to be 2004idiot

pretty obvious

Sections
Shortcuts