1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: As the Sun Sets on another Sox Season

In response to kannaman's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

With all due respect Max, only a fool would believe this was a totally serious claim. There is still a lot of baseball to be played. I am sticking to my prediction, which has always been my prediction, that we will be about a .500 club this year. I would be delighted to be wrong about it, but thats what I have been saying since before the season started. 81 wins; no playoffs.

Going 44-57 the rest of the way is going to suk...Cry

[/QUOTE]
    I wouldn't worry about it....has Pumpsie ever been right with one of his end of the world prediction's...Sealed

[/QUOTE]

No.  Even the most banal of predictions has not come to pass.  Kind of like Geo is.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Potomac87's comment:

Pumpsie is the designated troll from LA. He delights in starting such threads as this.. He even admits as much.  He is the designated forum Lester basher. Papi were covered by Bill806 and JackBU. Softlaw specializes in Ellsbury / Jake. 

Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Ahhh....I get it. You are Pike. No more communication with you Pike.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Put him onto ignore"

Heyyy Pike. What's up, haven't seen your particular brand of trolling in a while. Did you get a second wind? How is Fenway Jimmy, LadyLake, Beacon HIll, and so many of your other personas? Do they get lonely when you don't log in on their behalf? 

I particularly miss Fenway Jimmy. He was always a pleasant bland fan who lapped up whatever pudding was served to him by Red Sox PR. 

Actually Pike I don't ignore Pumpsie because as misguided as he is, he does frequently post on baseball topics whereas you almost never do. When you do it's because you find a link somewhere on the Internet...and that's about it. 

I'm personally enjoying watching Pumpsie back off the premise of this thread and move the goalposts as to his position on the season. I believe the latest is that if the Sox have injuries to their starting pitchers, they are going ot have a rough go of it. Definitely a daring stance. 

As for you Pike, I selected a picture that I think best illustrates your hopeless quest to regulate an almost-unmoderated forum: 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I'm personally enjoying watching Pumpsie back off the premise of this thread and move the goalposts as to his position on the season. I believe the latest is that if the Sox have injuries to their starting pitchers, they are going ot have a rough go of it. Definitely a daring stance. 

LOL well done.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

"Put him onto ignore"

Heyyy Pike. What's up, haven't seen your particular brand of trolling in a while. Did you get a second wind? How is Fenway Jimmy, LadyLake, Beacon HIll, and so many of your other personas? Do they get lonely when you don't log in on their behalf? 

I particularly miss Fenway Jimmy. He was always a pleasant bland fan who lapped up whatever pudding was served to him by Red Sox PR. 

Actually Pike I don't ignore Pumpsie because as misguided as he is, he does frequently post on baseball topics whereas you almost never do. When you do it's because you find a link somewhere on the Internet...and that's about it. 

As for you Pike, I selected a picture that I think best illustrates your hopeless quest to regulate an almost-unmoderated forum: 

Space asked me why I thought we would finish as a .500 team. I told him. In a word: pitching. I could not care less if you comprehend what the word means. I do not think we have the pitching to finish much over 81 wins this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

"Put him onto ignore"

Space asked me why I thought we would finish as a .500 team. I told him. In a word: pitching. I could not care less if you comprehend what the word means. I do not think we have the pitching to finish much over 81 wins this year.

[/QUOTE]

Based on how they're pitching now, or some imagined injury, in the future?

14. This post has been removed.