In response to royf19's comment:

So -- is the season over yet?

For the Knicks and Rangers?  "Yes".

For the Red Sox and Bruins?  "No $%&#@ way!!!"   Cool

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: As the Sun Sets on another Sox Season

It's early, but "dumbest post/thread of 2013" looks like Pumpie's to lose...

in honor: 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

There goes the season.........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey Pumps, that sun must have taken a wrong turn on the expressway Wink 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

They have proven they can have a dreadful stretch, fall out of first, recover, then retake first which shows they are resilient and have it in them to go the legnth of the season as playoff contenders despite the naysayers.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to crix's comment:

They have proven they can have a dreadful stretch, fall out of first, recover, then retake first which shows they are resilient and have it in them to go the legnth of the season as playoff contenders despite the naysayers.

i can understand judging teams(ie Yanks/Sox) by wholesale changes, injuries, not so good starts and such, but track records still gotta count for something...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LynnRiceEvans75. Show LynnRiceEvans75's posts

lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

To be fair to Pumpsie, I have always been a night owl.  So, one could look at it from a night owl's perspective:  things are now fun as the sun has set.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

To be fair to Pumpsie, I have always been a night owl.  So, one could look at it from a night owl's perspective:  things are now fun as the sun has set.

PG is a good guy. We do razz him on our game thread for saying the game is over in the 4th inning all the time. like he did last night when Morales had the beses loaded. He is our resident negative nancy, but we like him just the way he is :)   we are an accepting fraternityWink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

PG is a good guy. We do razz him on our game thread for saying the game is over in the 4th inning all the time. like he did last night when Morales had the beses loaded. He is our resident negative nancy, but we like him just the way he is :)   we are an accepting fraternityWink

ROFLMAOOOOOO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Got that Southpaw....wonder if "Newbie" is paying attention.

This thread is serving the purpose I intended. Lots of fun for everyone. Hopefully Conan is getting high blood pressure over it, but for me, its all in good fun. Any fool who thinks I was serious when I said the season is over before June 1 is just that: a fool. As for the rest of us, have all the fun you want with this thread. Its why I started it. For my part, I am sticking to my prediction of about 81 wins this season, hoping I am wrong and that we get to finally watch some October baseball that INCLUDES the Red Sox.