Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    It is Mott The Hoople. Jete - no disrespect intended towards you, but Kim needs to learn to shut her typing mouth when she has no clue of anything. Babe - you are an azzwipe from day one. I have never left BDC forum - you can find me on the music forum. As for the Sox forum, I refrain from commenting because I just don't want to. Especially when the likes of you continue to spew your impotence all over the place. Everyone else, - hope you are having fun.

Posted by jesseyeric

No, you are just a drama queen. And you are not doing a very good job of refraining from posting here. See, if you refrained from posting here, you wouldn't be posting here, pretty simple. Have a great day jersey erica.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : But jete, if jersey erica truly left he wouldn't be posting. It's pretty comical, for two guys that have left the forum jersey erica and nhstephanie sure do still post.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1

You're right, but nobody really gives a cr-p what you think. Also, your futile attempt at gender id humor is pretty much to be expected from the likes of you. And regarding gonad status, yours are overdue to be self relieved before your next moniker creation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : No, you are just a drama queen. And you are not doing a very good job of refraining from posting here. See, if you refrained from posting here, you wouldn't be posting here, pretty simple. Have a great day jersey erica.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1

Here is the reality Baby girl - your opinion on this as in everything else is worth sh*t. The truth is that you are a poor excuse for a cyber-bully who if actually confronted face to face would cry just like the little baby you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquachuck. Show aquachuck's posts

as much as it pains me to type this, I actually have to agree w/ Babe on this one.  If jersey erica truly did leave the boards, why is she back posting so soon trying to start some more drama?  Don't go away mad...just go away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

It is Mott The Hoople. Posted by jesseyeric

Damn, should have known that ...   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : Here is the reality Baby girl - your opinion on this as in everything else is worth sh*t. The truth is that you are a poor excuse for a cyber-bully who if actually confronted face to face would cry just like the little baby you are.

Posted by jesseyeric

LOL....once again you try to paint me as the "cyber bully" yet you are the one who acts like a tough guy. I'm guessing you got beat up by alot of the other girls in grade school.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

as much as it pains me to type this, I actually have to agree w/ Babe on this one.  If jersey erica truly did leave the boards, why is she back posting so soon trying to start some more drama?  Don't go away mad...just go away.

Posted by aquachuck

Because she's a drama queen as I stated earlier.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : But jete, if jersey erica truly left he wouldn't be posting. It's pretty comical, for two guys that have left the forum jersey erica and nhstephanie sure do still post.
    Posted by --The---Babe-1

Its actually pathetic... I liked both of them but if they wanted to stand on some sally pedestal and announce their permanent departure than be gone already.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

nhsteven and jesseyeric the new harness and losmediasrojas act.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The---Babe-1. Show --The---Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : Its actually pathetic... I liked both of them but if they wanted to stand on some sally pedestal and announce their permanent departure than be gone already.

Posted by BurritoT

Well, I didn't care for either of them but the farewell speeches were pathetic enough, but then to continue posting afterwards is even worse.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Yankenstein, it's June 1...the Yanks have accomplish nothing........yet....
    Posted by jete02fan

Amen to that Jete. People were on here crying for Franconas head after the first week of the season. It's a marathon and the are still 107 games left to be played. The White Sox have been brutal especially at Fenway winning there last 6 there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : Damn, should have known that ...   
    Posted by soxmeister

You and me both!  Damn, it kills me I didn't get it...

I hope you stay Jesse.  I really enjoy your opinions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Looks like Babe got banned again; I didn't see that coming. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Posted by aquachuck

Did you go to the same school as Babe and Burrito with your comments. How sad is that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe---. Show -The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : Did you go to the same school as Babe and Burrito with your comments. How sad is that?

Posted by jesseyeric

Well jersey erica, didn't you do the same a few posts back?

I guess you consider yourself sad as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

The Yankees are going nowhere this year. I know this because I have read it here. The Yankees s uck. Let me count the ways. The Yankees are in first place in the AL East. The Yankees are first in the majors in runs scored/game. The Yankees are first in the majors in home runs. The Yankees are first in the majors in OPS. The Yankees are first in the majors in SLG. The Yankees are first in the majors in walks/game The Yankees are first in the AL in bullpen ERA.
    Posted by Yankenstein2

you can now add the lowest team ERA @ 3.35 as of yesterday. but I guess they s uck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    I would like to welcome MatsuiGoesMo, Mikeyinthebronx, mflymfly back to the foroum.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

Forget the Yanks...the Sox have to mend their own team.
    Youk is not a #4 hitter and is too inconsistent . The Chisox
    shut him down. The Red Sox cannot hit decent lefties
    and the league has figured this out.  Whoever designed this
    lefty heavy team made a serious error. Our sole righty power
    is Pedroia and Youk.... HELLO !!!!  The Yankees can put 
    A Rod, Martin, Jeter, and Teixeira as well as Swisher at the
    plate to challenge lefties.  The Sox have no horns...really.
    Even the Chisox were able to beat us with their righties and
    decent pitching.  We don't have a RH bat in our lineup like
    Konerko...and that's what you need at Fenway. The Rangers
    will come to town with Kinsler, Cruz, Young, Beltre and
    Andrus from the right side, and Hamilton, Moreland and
    Murphy from the left.  That's called balance. The Red Sox
    just don't have that balance, and that's why, they will
    eventually slip to third place in the East. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness-hate-me. Show harness-hate-me's posts

It's like magic. A handful of Yankee wins, a few Red Sox, Rays, and Blue Jays losses...Voila ! The Yankees are fixed!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

Didn't know they were broken.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

The Yankees are going nowhere this year. I know this because I have read it here. The Yankees s uck. Let me count the ways. The Yankees are in first place in the AL East. The Yankees are first in the majors in runs scored/game. The Yankees are first in the majors in home runs. The Yankees are first in the majors in OPS. The Yankees are first in the majors in SLG. The Yankees are first in the majors in walks/game The Yankees are first in the AL in bullpen ERA.
    Posted by Yankenstein2

I forgot to add your name to the list of posters that only post when the Yanks are hot and the Sox are struggling.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe---. Show -The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : I forgot to add your name to the list of posters that only post when the Yanks are hot and the Sox are struggling.

Hey mongo the fanboy, nice to see you posting after your red flops lost a few.

Guess there's a first time for everything.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe--. Show -The--Babe--'s posts

In Response to Re: Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight... : I forgot to add your name to the list of posters that only post when the Yanks are hot and the Sox are struggling.

Nice to see you posting after your red flops got hammered at home.

Guess there's a first time for everything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Assuming the Sox go on to lose and if the Yankees win tonight...:
    I would like to welcome MatsuiGoesMo, Mikeyinthebronx, mflymfly back to the foroum.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

I forgot to add your name to the list of posters that only post when the Yanks are hot and the Sox are struggling---SPC
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    If this were the case, I'd have 3400 posts like you, not 470 in six years.

Sections
Shortcuts