AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT......AND NOW THE WEATHER MAN GETS INVOLVED, AS IT CONTINUES ON THE BACK SLIDE......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

Re: AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT......

hey bill,

your real name wouldn't be GARY BUSEY by any chance?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

you should know him;
    he shares your politics and your IQ.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

hey mr bill,

better to be a T-BALLER than what you are: a T-BAGGER.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

better yet; tell that to JOHN WATERS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT......:
    In Response to Re: AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT...... :    TELL THAT TO PAUL REVERE !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Bill, from one real sox fan to another real sox fan..........do me a favor? stop feeding the trolls!

Beckett goes tonite and finally the sticks are really waking up. we're chasing 4 right now......that could change to a smaller number in a heart beat.
    let's go sox!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

no apology necessary my friend.....last night was a wonderful nite to behold. we had back to back jacks, we had precision pitching from JL, the little sparkplug at 2nd showing amazing athletisism making that double play to gonzo, we had speed,speed and more speed and for once, we didn't leave a ton of guys on base. even scoots got into the act going yard. someone said that crawdaddy was hitting something like .343 over his last 9 games. too many good things to list Bill. I'm even gonna give Paps a pass for allowing a couple of runs. let's hope that tex beckett shows up with a nice big chip on his shoulder tonight.

GO SOX!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

what's a real SOX fan?
    someone who doesn't criticize when criticism is called for?
    someone who wants to be friends with every SOX fan on this board? (no thanks).
    please define REAL SOX FAN for me HAMMAH.
    and as for BILL, he screams patriotism out of one side of his mouth and bigotry out of the other. so he gets no respect from me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

not you that's pretty evident with what you have been posting. name calling and putting people down to me isn't what this board is about. it's about talking baseball with other fans of the game including fans of other teams with mutual respect for one and other. if you want to see an example of what a real fan is just take a look at some of the posters that have a couple of thousand posts to their names. I origionally came over from the closed down sox board at the herald because stuff just got too way out of hand. I had to add a 2 to the end of my screen name because they basically rebooted this forum and alot of us had to re-register. I'm not here to become friends with every red sox fan in here but I have established some friendly relationships with some posters via private e-mail. I'm pretty sure that I've been a red sox fan since before you were born. unless you can say that you saw ted williams play. my whole point to you is that I am a red sox fan and choose to interact with other fans in here with mutual respect. opinions vary and I might not agree with what everybody has to say but I'll say this much, I'll fight for their right to say it. without having to lower myself to name calling or insults or put downs. ok?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

when someone calls me a troll, i'll call him/her a moron. seems like a fair trade.
    and i did see williams play, but, unlike you, i don't drink all the kool-aide.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lvanDrago. Show lvanDrago's posts

Bill's dad talked way too much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Actually, the last three games were fantastic to watch, and I did just that. 

I hate the thread title because I'm a normal, very paranoid Sox fan.  There is a real danger the gods are going to see that title and, just for the heck of it, fix tonight's game.  If that happens, I will go after Bill-806 at least as hard as bosox1941 goes after Francona. 

In support of Bill-806, I agree that right now it is fun to be a Sox fan, even one game under. 

And May the 4th be with us. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-1. Show Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT......:
    In Response to Re: AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT...... : Bill, from one real sox fan to another real sox fan..........do me a favor? stop feeding the trolls! Beckett goes tonite and finally the sticks are really waking up. we're chasing 4 right now......that could change to a smaller number in a heart beat. let's go sox!

Posted by Hammah29r2

How'd that work out?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT......AND NOW THE WEATHER MAN GETS INVOLVED, AS IT CONTINUES ON THE BACK ...

Let's not get carried away....The Sox are 2 games under 500....The Sample Size is now real.........Just reaching 500 won't be enough.  What if they win 2 and then lose 1?  Or lose more than 1?  They need to get to at least 2 or 3 games over .500 and then start playing .600 ball otherwise they will be like the way Salty will dance around the .200 BA mark 190 today, 210 tomorrow, 199 the next week, and so on.......

PS - Remember, the Sox don't get play the Angels for another 132 games....I think we only have about 5 games left with them. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

Re: AT LAST, AT LAST.... THE SOX CAN HIT 500 TONIGHT......AND NOW THE WEATHER MAN GETS INVOLVED, AS IT CONTINUES ON THE BACK ...

Sections
Shortcuts