At least the St. Francona nonsense will now be over...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

At least the St. Francona nonsense will now be over...

Spilling his sour grapes to Shank (of all writers) and backstabbing those players he supposedly had their backs for the purpose of making $$$$....

Manny was a jerk, pedro was difficult, Curt a big mouth, and management didnt care about winning....

what happened to the high road? what happened to the classy francona guy that bootlicker central here espoused for years concerning our tactically challenged leader???

he loved lester like a son....until he resigned and then trashed him as one of the beer drinking idiots...

St. Francona? Hardly - just another modern day jock out for #1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: At least the St. Francona nonsense will now be over...

You need to let it go geo. This obsession of yours is unhealthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Haven't read any of it yet. Did he mention anything about Wakefield getting him hooked on that crack? He just can't quit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

so your response is "lets not talk about that?"

i would like to...if thats Ok???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Haven't read any of it yet. Did he mention anything about Wakefield getting him hooked on that crack? He just can't quit.

lololol...one of my all time best lines

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Spilling his sour grapes to Shank (of all writers) and backstabbing those players he supposedly had their backs for the purpose of making $$$$....

Manny was a jerk, pedro was difficult, Curt a big mouth, and management didnt care about winning....

what happened to the high road? what happened to the classy francona guy that bootlicker central here espoused for years concerning our tactically challenged leader???

he loved lester like a son....until he resigned and then trashed him as one of the beer drinking idiots...

Reading his book, I feel like he isn't trashing his players at all. As a matter of fact he thought the beer and chicken thing was not a big deal. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Reading his book, I feel like he isn't trashing his players at all. As a matter of fact he thought the beer and chicken thing was not a big deal. 

That doesn't fit with Georem's fantasty of "If Francona did it, it must be wrong".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

My question here is, when does the anti-Ferrell obsession begin?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

After the first losing streak

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pelosireturns's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

After the first losing streak

......of spring training

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

it is hilarious that francona can write a tell all book after failing so miserably as manager because he was too medicated to even discipline his own players and bootlickers still refuse to even discuss it...

this is not about valentine, ferrell, or anyone else...this is about francona writing a book and criticizing the team, the management, and others for his own failings...

sad...i guess truth not only hurts, but it is too painful to even mention

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

it is hilarious that francona can write a tell all book after failing so miserably as manager because he was too medicated to even discipline his own players and bootlickers still refuse to even discuss it...

this is not about valentine, ferrell, or anyone else...this is about francona writing a book and criticizing the team, the management, and others for his own failings...

Why not read the book and get back to us...all I had to do was glance at the excerpts in Chad Finn's column to see that you're way off base on what he said about Schilling.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

in his book he said big mouth Curt offended him every month....i read those same excerpts...why the need to keep on protecting him? this is a tell all book to deflect criticism on his firing/2011 performance...

do you think he wrote the bok because he DOESNT have an ax to grind?

sour grapes, ego, pointing fingers...

keep it classy St. Francona

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

in his book he said big mouth Curt offended him every month....i read those same excerpts...why the need to keep on protecting him? this is a tell all book to deflect criticism on his firing/2011 performance...

You seem to have missed this quote where Francona said about Schilling: 'I respect him a lot and have as much affection for him as any player I've ever had.'

Now why would you leave that out?  Maybe because you're trying to snow us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

HF...didnt Curt get tito the job? Why would Francon even say that Curt had such a big mouth that he would say something every month that he would have to take back? or that Pedro, Papi, Mike Lowell were difficult? he said Youk was the snitch!

cmon the guy did a lot of opining for someone who claimed to be a players manager...

he shouldve taken the high road...like valentine...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

HF...didnt Curt get tito the job? Why would Francon even say that Curt had such a big mouth that he would say something every month that he would have to take back? or that Pedro, Papi, Mike Lowell were difficult? he said Youk was the snitch!

cmon the guy did a lot of opining for someone who claimed to be a players manager...

I guess you forgot the Valentine had a clause in his contract, he couldn't say anything about the organization for a year after his departure, geo. Nor would I call what he has said about some of the players, the high road.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

I guess you forgot the Valentine had a clause in his contract, he couldn't say anything about the organization for a year after his departure, geo. Nor would I call what he has said about some of the players, the high road.

obviously tongue in cheeck Jb...but kind of ironic isnt it? The big mouth really hasnt said much but the Saint has a LOT to say about others....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

What is sad is that you haven't read the book yet have made up your mind. It is an interesting book you should read it. You are like the kid who didn't read the book but does a book report. He hardly touches 2011. He said the players drank less than other teams. On the chicken he said even his father ate chicken when he played. He never once said the team lost because of management. He actually credited Harry for emailing him during the season in 2004, after Lucchino said his performance wasn't up to snuff. We all knew Henry was weird, We all knew LL was a jerk. This just provides to insight to how bad it was at times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I am not a fan of Francona, but the truth is that everyone knows that Schilling is a blowhard. He DOES have a big mouth and he overuses it. Thats not news.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

obviously tongue in cheeck Jb...but kind of ironic isnt it? The big mouth really hasnt said much but the Saint has a LOT to say about others....

hard to tell, geo. The bottom line is, every corporation has personal and professional issues and conflicts. Throw in professional athletes, with huge egos and contracts, owners who are paying them and managers as a go between, you'll have every major sports organization. Haven't heard anything yet that we didn't already know, just elaborated on. My best guess, there's probably more he left out, than put in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Yeah, but thats the whole point you miss homey.  I don't give a flying f&*k about how saintly or high-road Francona is.  He spent 8 years in the belly of the beast.  Between the media, fans, idiot owenership, and his crazy pampered stars, he kept the reigns and made it work better than any Sox manager in history.  I could care less if he takes the high road.  His actions speak louder than his words.  Sure, it broke him in the end, but kudos for him for defying the odds for so long.

But seriously Geo, your boy the Big mouth "hasn't really said anything"?  I guess you have been too busy writing scathing critiques of Cherrington and the Bootlickers to notice how many sour grapes he has popped on his way out the door.  Thats just plain hilarious that you would say "he really hasn't said anything".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

Valentine bootlicker.

Georom licks Valentine's little toe-clip biker booties.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Why not read the book and get back to us...all I had to do was glance at the excerpts in Chad Finn's column to see that you're way off base on what he said about Schilling.

Kind of telling that someone is willing to trash someone over a book he hasn't read yet.

This is as embarrassing as ADG saying the Hanrahan trade was dumb about a week before the trade took place.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Kind of telling that someone is willing to trash someone over a book he hasn't read yet.

This is as embarrassing as ADG saying the Hanrahan trade was dumb about a week before the trade took place.

i feel bad for his students.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Yeah, but thats the whole point you miss homey.  I don't give a flying f&*k about how saintly or high-road Francona is.  He spent 8 years in the belly of the beast.  Between the media, fans, idiot owenership, and his crazy pampered stars, he kept the reigns and made it work better than any Sox manager in history.  I could care less if he takes the high road.  His actions speak louder than his words.  Sure, it broke him in the end, but kudos for him for defying the odds for so long.

But seriously Geo, your boy the Big mouth "hasn't really said anything"?  I guess you have been too busy writing scathing critiques of Cherrington and the Bootlickers to notice how many sour grapes he has popped on his way out the door.  Thats just plain hilarious that you would say "he really hasn't said anything".

And for that I'd lick his boots.  

Sections
Shortcuts