Athletes and religion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

Re: Athletes and religion

Lowell, come on.  I realize you guys have been going at with some extreme language back and forth, but this one is way over the top....I see glimpses in you of someone trying to move beyond facile rage and anger dispersal, especially since you have added some very astute comments at times to what has been an interesting discussion...I was impressed enough to comment about it many pages back...Then you completely frustrate my expectations (per my earlier comments on this thread that being Christian is not about a Crusades-like take-no -prisoners approach to those who reject a faith-based approach...it is about BEING Christian towards others who disagree with us) when you launch into a full scale demonization of another human being based on his own attempt to reach out to someone and show them they do have shared values....
         Even Chilli has acknowledged and apologized a few times for being overly strident...He has hardly been an angel in all of this...But here he is reaching out to Since Yaz and trying to make a real connection...Furthermore, Chilli has already said a few times that certain religion-friendly posts have "made him think".  A great deal of his venom has been directed at what at times appears to be a kind of sanctimonious religious bigotry that, for example, condemns gays based on presumed interpretations of what Jesus' teachings were by using select Pauline or other New Testament passages.  What theologians view as the KERYGMA at the heart of Christ's teachings is a message of unrelenting love and forgiveness.  Jesus hung out with prostitutes, tax collectors (viewed as true "low lifes" in his day because they essentially extorted money for Rome from peasants who already had no money to give) and other social outcasts. Furthermore, if you understand how inconsistent and un-Christian some of the proscriptive material in the Old Testament can be, then you need to realize that the New Testament is also very much a complicated historical document with multiply authored strands and interpolations that has Jesus saying a number of things he probably never said (such as the "Render under Caesar" quote scripted by the synoptic writer who wanted to show that Christians in the pre-Constantine era were NOT a threat to the Roman Empire like the zealots and other radical political groupings were).  I realize people will jump on this and say I am making a mockery of Catholic/Christian faith by "picking and choosing" what I want to believe, and I have no facile answer for that response.  The fact of the matter is that I believe in the historical Jesus and his powerful message of love, forgiveness and redemption, but when Jesus historians like John Dominic Crossan prevent compelling evidence that a given quote (sometimes lifted whole from other sources) is apocryphal, then I am all ears.  It does not undermine my faith...
         Furthermore, on the other side of the coin, atheists like Dawkins show a philosophical narrowness of thinking that is reductionistic and oversimplistic.  William James dealt with this critique from his secular humanist Harvard colleagues over 100 years ago when they dismissed his religious faith as naive and child-like.  He answered them with his famous essay, "The Will To Believe", and I highly recommend that both you and Chilli read it.  James, considered one of the founders of modern psychology, also talked about what he called Radical Empiricism.  In this epistemological universe, we not only look at what external phenomena can be confirmed and validated using our five senses.  We also need to include internal subjective experience, including dreams and mystical experiences.  Husserl's development of the concept of phenomenology was another step forward in this regard.  But even if you take just a cursory look at contemporary string theory, and the mind-blowing implications of a universe with perhaps as many as 13 different dimensions, you realize that we are no longer living in Newton's mechanized little world, where science and an anthropomorphic-based religion were so diametrically at odds...
         Please keep trying, lowell, to be the Christian you so passionately avow that you are...Like I said before, when you verbally abuse others, you are actually doing the kind of damage to your pro-religion stance that you accuse Chilli of doing to his agnostic/atheist approach when he tears someone to shreds...Keep at it my man....And God bless...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i am smart enough to stay out of this thread

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion:
    In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : Again, breathtakingly patronising assumptions: "Let SinceYaz and TeilHardian respond to you but they will be tolerant...." - So if they agree with you, you're right.....and if they disagree with you they won't say anything....and you will use that silence to prove you're right. Do you ever tire of always being right? She knows exactly how I feel.  And she knows I am always respectful of her beliefs.  I'm happy to let her read it....I often show her some of the posts people like you and Softlaw write and she thinks they're hilarious.
    Posted by Chilliwings

WOW, you are lumping me into the same category as Softlaw?  In other words Softway and I both hate everything about the Red Sox, are ultra-right racial bigots, pledge allegiance to the Constitution instead of to Jesus, don't believe that gays were born that way, believe that all government entitlements are wrong, hate all females, believe that global warming is a farce, and hate the unfortunate, and dislike everything about life and think that Heidi Watney is ugly.. You and your wife apparently have terrible reading comprehension in reading forum dialogue. Equating me with Softlaw has to be the worst insult that I have ever received and yet you just made it. I have only listened to thirty minutes of Rush Limbaugh in ten years and I watch MSNBC all of the time - so apparently you have no idea of just who I am. Such a statement however is entirely consistent with your online honesty and credibility as evidenced by your behavior in this thread. 

TeilHardian gave a sermon which flew over the heads of everyone when I was expecting merely a brief, concise, intelligible opinion similar to what Eric Severeid used to do so well on the nightly news.. If Teil Hardian was a minister on a hot humid day in my church and gave that sermon then you could be certain that 50%of the congregation would be snoring and the other 50% would go back home scratching their heads and say WTH did he say.The best ministers are those who can communicate instead of taking delight in exhibiting pompous academic intellect that inflates only their ego and does nothing else.. The forum wanted an opinion and not a PHD dissertation. Where is Howard Cossell when we need him? Now we have two men of the cloth who hold their punches and a bevy of atheists and bigots that BDC condones. This thread needs to be terminated since one side has their mouths muzzled and the other side has a megafone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : WOW, you are lumping me into the same category as Softlaw?  In other words Softway and I both hate everything about the Red Sox, are ultra-right racial bigots, pledge allegiance to the Constitution instead of to Jesus, don't believe that gays were born that way, believe that all government entitlements are wrong, hate all females, believe that global warming is a farce, and hate the unfortunate, and dislike everything about life and think that Heidi Watney is ugly.. You and your wife apparently have terrible reading comprehension in reading forum dialogue. Equating me with Softlaw has to be the worst insult that I have ever received and yet you just made it. I have only listened to thirty minutes of Rush Limbaugh in ten years and I watch MSNBC all of the time - so apparently you have no idea of just who I am. Such a statement however is entirely consistent with your online honesty and credibility as evidenced by your behavior in this thread.  TeilHardian gave a sermon which flew over the heads of everyone when I was expecting merely a brief, concise, intelligible opinion similar to what Eric Severeid used to do so well on the nightly news.. If Teil Hardian was a minister on a hot humid day in my church and gave that sermon then you could be certain that 50%of the congregation would be snoring and the other 50% would go back home scratching their heads and say WTH did he say.The best ministers are those who can communicate instead of taking delight in exhibiting pompous academic intellect that inflates only their ego and does nothing else.. The forum wanted an opinion and not a PHD dissertation. Where is Howard Cossell when we need him? Now we have two men of the cloth who hold their punches and a bevy of atheists and bigots that BDC condones. This thread needs to be terminated since one side has their mouths muzzled and the other side has a megafone.
    Posted by lowelll
    Some truth in what you say...But I prefer to think that only 25% of the congregation would be snoring...Most of the women would be awake since I bear a stunning resemblance to the dapper Montgomery Clift in the 1953 classic "I Confess"...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

A open note to Lowell,

My testimony - so as to help in your concern for my presentation:

It can be brief due to the fact that I am on break.

I accepted Christ as my Savior when I was 14.  Having a background that included parents as missionaries and pastors, grandparents, aunts and uncles that were also, it would almost seem "natural" that I become a Christian.  However, as the OP mentioned, Christianity is an intensely personal thing.  We must all accept Him individually  for His saving grace to apply.
      In the environment I grew up in, I did know a great deal about things both religious, Christian and historical.  (Dad would also teach sociology, missiology and world civilizations as the department head of the college he taught at for over 20 years.  He was honored as professor emeritus shorlty after his retirement.  Mom was a voc. rehab counselor for decades after returning to the states.   I am but a shadow of their exellence.)
      Conversation was quite often about how to serve as Christ served.  Though  He is King of kings and Lord of lords, He entered the world as a "Servant King."  He even faced Jerusalem on Palm Sunday on a donkey ... a classic sign that He was coming in peace, even though the place He was facing was hostile.  (If he had come on a horse, the symbolic meaning would have been he was coming as conquorer ... or at least in hostility.)
      Jesus DID teach the world was a hostile place to the Wil of His Father.  He didn't pull any punches. 

I said short... only minutes left....

When I was a young Christian, I dealt with the issues of obvious sin.  Overtly and harshly, because I had not yet learned to speak in a way that shared the Truth lovingly. 

I have always been an apologist for Christ.  Some don't know what that means.  But I have always taken the cause of speaking well for Christ when there were those who would speak ill of Him.

I have also learned that there are many ways to speak up for Him that do not involve abrasively confronting those same folks.

It is not a waste of time to try other avenues to convince folks of the comliness,  the beauty, the fineness of Christ.  I have listened to the concerns, reacted strongly to open attacks, learned to then trust Him to use what intelligence He has given me so that I may, as the Apostle Paul mentions, use all means possible to win some. 

I appreciate your vigor.  I do also hope that appreciate the power of the Holy Spirit to work as only He can.  You have made your case.  The tone of your desire, which I have had in times past, can mellow a bit now.  Allow the Spirit to have his way now as you pray for our friends of a different persuasion.

Persuasion ...  may not seem like the right word to you, but it is indeed the task of the Holy Spirit to persaude. 

Thank you for your expressed desire ... I hope it carries you much, much closer to the Lord Himself.  That is a blessing to enjoy as you grow.

Blessings in Him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : WOW, you are lumping me into the same category as Softlaw?  In other words Softway and I both hate everything about the Red Sox, are ultra-right racial bigots, pledge allegiance to the Constitution instead of to Jesus, don't believe that gays were born that way, believe that all government entitlements are wrong, hate all females, believe that global warming is a farce, and hate the unfortunate, and dislike everything about life and think that Heidi Watney is ugly.. You and your wife apparently have terrible reading comprehension in reading forum dialogue. Equating me with Softlaw has to be the worst insult that I have ever received and yet you just made it. I have only listened to thirty minutes of Rush Limbaugh in ten years and I watch MSNBC all of the time - so apparently you have no idea of just who I am. Such a statement however is entirely consistent with your online honesty and credibility as evidenced by your behavior in this thread.  TeilHardian gave a sermon which flew over the heads of everyone when I was expecting merely a brief, concise, intelligible opinion similar to what Eric Severeid used to do so well on the nightly news.. If Teil Hardian was a minister on a hot humid day in my church and gave that sermon then you could be certain that 50%of the congregation would be snoring and the other 50% would go back home scratching their heads and say WTH did he say.The best ministers are those who can communicate instead of taking delight in exhibiting pompous academic intellect that inflates only their ego and does nothing else.. The forum wanted an opinion and not a PHD dissertation. Where is Howard Cossell when we need him? Now we have two men of the cloth who hold their punches and a bevy of atheists and bigots that BDC condones. This thread needs to be terminated since one side has their mouths muzzled and the other side has a megafone.
    Posted by lowelll

I withdraw my comparison of you to Softlaw....it was gratuitous, untrue and I don't believe that.  My issues with you have been 1) your claim of moral superiority over people that don't believe in (your) god, and 2) frustration because we already have established that we share a similar set of morals despite our different views on religion and are really just arguing at the margins, imho.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cogtc777. Show cogtc777's posts

People always get offended and claim arrogance to the opposition when they are called sinners.  Well the reality is that everyone is. Over and over again that one fact is offensive to anyone who has NOT Jesus. And yet it is part and parcel in coming to him.  Moral superiority is often the claim of those who are against Jesus but the truth is that everyone IS a sinner, CONTINUES to sin, beyond a profession of faith in Christ and yet the beauty of Christianity is that a great exchange takes place when one repents and trusts alone in Jesus.  We get his perfect righteousness, and he becomes our sin bearer.  Could anyone ever come up with a more humble powerful amazing story concerning the God of the universe.  That he cared enough to resolve our greatest problem.  All of the God's of the universe besides the triune God of the bible refuse to condescend and care and help, and heal.  Not the God of the bible.  While he may be sovereign, he also is gracious.  May many receive him this Easter season.  Believe on the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

People always get offended and claim arrogance to the opposition when they are called sinners.  Well the reality is that everyone is. Over and over again that one fact is offensive to anyone who has NOT Jesus. And yet it is part and parcel in coming to him.  Moral superiority is often the claim of those who are against Jesus but the truth is that everyone IS a sinner, CONTINUES to sin, beyond a profession of faith in Christ and yet the beauty of Christianity is that a great exchange takes place when one repents and trusts alone in Jesus.  We get his perfect righteousness, and he becomes our sin bearer.  Could anyone ever come up with a more humble powerful amazing story concerning the God of the universe.  That he cared enough to resolve our greatest problem.  All of the God's of the universe besides the triune God of the bible refuse to condescend and care and help, and heal.  Not the God of the bible.  While he may be sovereign, he also is gracious.  May many receive him this Easter season.  Believe on the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved!!!
    Posted by cogtc777

Very fine post!  ...and Amen.

He Is Risen,

He Is Risen, Indeed!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

There is no God.... public forum, public statement. You guys have let this thread go on and on and thus I suppose anyone can play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

No religion, philosophy, ideology, or science has ever sufficiently answered the ultimate question: Why?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

No religion, philosophy, ideology, or science has ever sufficiently answered the ultimate question: Why?

Then Job replied to the LORD:

2 “I know that you can do all things;
    no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
    3 You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’
    Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
    things too wonderful for me to know.

4 “You said, ‘Listen now, and I will speak;
    I will question you,
    and you shall answer me.’
    5 My ears had heard of you
    but now my eyes have seen you.
    6 Therefore I despise myself
    and repent in dust and ashes.”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

No religion, philosophy, ideology, or science has ever sufficiently answered the ultimate question: Why? 1 Then Job replied to the LORD: 2 “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted. 3 You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’ Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know. 4 “You said, ‘Listen now, and I will speak; I will question you, and you shall answer me.’ 5 My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. 6 Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.”
    Posted by WesternOregon

And the question remains.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

WesternOregon sounds like a loon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

fortmeade, What was it about US foreign policy that drove bin laden to send 19 thugs to kill as many Americans as possible(thugs that died screaming god is great)? Wasn't it something about 10,000 infidels 30 miles outside of Mecca? Seems like it might be connected to religion in some way.
    Posted by Roadrunner9234

Roadrunner,

Your perception does not cover nearly enough time.  There is more than one reason that the Muslim schools in the regions from Afghanistan to Malaysia say that the USA is the Great Satan.  

One of the largest is based on the sale of pornography that was sold in massive amounts by American film producers.  During a time when pornography was illegal to sell in the US, we produced the scuzzy stuff anyway.  During those decades, there was a huge market for it overseas.  

The mullahs literally set about to "recapture" the minds of their young men and get them away from the filth that is pornography. It degrades humanity and uses women as live blow up dolls. It is vile and nothing short of a neutron bomb to family relationships.

Since the US helped provide a large amount of this crud, we became on obvious target of the the mullahs in these schools.

I realize I am painting in large strokes, broad enough to cover some areas that may be innocent in the film industry - and indeed some are - but the perception in the Asian lands is that we helped pollute the minds and hence are largely responsible for the moral decadence.

It's a little odd that with the Kuma Satra being available for so long in the region that the US and Europe would be blamed for moral laxity ... but that isn't an Islamic book.   

I've over simplified the issue, but it was the moral laxity, the blatant willingness of our government to look the other way that partially spurred the ultra-conservative (radicalized, even...) mullahs into action.  

I am in no way supporting the end result ...

but the planes flying into the TWC towers did in fact have some distant, sad origin here.

And now porn is legal everywhere ... and our society is so much better for it.

Right.

And we get upset when someone with high moral standards gives credit to God for good things 

oh ... that religion thing again.

I forgot.

We're just apes ... 

and thanks to a 6 mile long space invader that struck the Yucatan 65 million years ago, the age of the dominant life forms - thunder lizards (dinosaurs) abruptly ended and our true forbears, small rodents (early mammals) had a chance to expand and grow and develop and branch out and finally become the proud animals we now are ...

Yep.

And the true thing we all ought to be damning is science or nature for causing 99% of all life forms to pass out of existance before mankind even left the trees to begin its trek to ... here.

DAMN nature ... what a heartless B*TCH!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : And the question remains.
    Posted by devildavid

Did you ask the question expecting an answer? Really? Did you ask the question to incite discussion? Really? Which one. Expecting an answer, or having already answered the question yourself?
    Trust NO man/woman for an answer as I have no answer for you.
    You seek an answer? Go find it yourself. 
    Regardless of whether you acknowledge God's presence or not seek His answer for your "Why?" because YOU could be wrong in doubting His...

Luke 11
    "Imagine what would happen if you went to a friend in the middle of the night and said, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread. An old friend traveling through just showed up, and I don't have a thing on hand.
    "The friend answers from his bed, 'Don't bother me. The door's locked; my children are all down for the night; I can't get up to give you anything.'

"But let me tell you, even if he won't get up because he's a friend, if you stand your ground, knocking and waking all the neighbors, he'll finally get up and get you whatever you need.

"Here's what I'm saying: Ask and you'll get; Seek and you'll find; Knock and the door will open.

"Don't bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need. This is not a cat-and-mouse, hide-and-seek game we're in. If your little boy asks for a serving of fish, do you scare him with a live snake on his plate? If your little girl asks for an egg, do you trick her with a spider? As bad as you are, you wouldn't think of such a thing—you're at least decent to your own children. And don't you think the Father who conceived you in love will give the Holy Spirit when you ask him?"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by devildavid

There is no evidence that you had a date to the prom.  Not that I can tell.

I dunno, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Ummm ... nope, I'm just not looking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I've never had any self-respect; I guess that's why I always have fun.

Winnning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I've never had any self-respect; I guess that's why I always have fun. Winnning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jesseyeric

Don't mind you enjoying winning ....   but that dance has gotta stop!

O)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : There is no evidence that you had a date to the prom.  Not that I can tell. I dunno, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Ummm ... nope, I'm just not looking.
    Posted by SinceYaz

This doesn't address what I said. I'm not asking for evidence of anything. I am not claiming anything except that uncertainty is the human condition.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : Did you ask the question expecting an answer? Really? Did you ask the question to incite discussion? Really? Which one. Expecting an answer, or having already answered the question yourself? Trust NO man/woman for an answer as I have no answer for you. You seek an answer? Go find it yourself.  Regardless of whether you acknowledge God's presence or not seek His answer for your "Why?" because YOU could be wrong in doubting His... Luke 11 "Imagine what would happen if you went to a friend in the middle of the night and said, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread. An old friend traveling through just showed up, and I don't have a thing on hand. "The friend answers from his bed, 'Don't bother me. The door's locked; my children are all down for the night; I can't get up to give you anything.' "But let me tell you, even if he won't get up because he's a friend, if you stand your ground, knocking and waking all the neighbors, he'll finally get up and get you whatever you need.  "Here's what I'm saying: Ask and you'll get; Seek and you'll find; Knock and the door will open. "Don't bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need. This is not a cat-and-mouse, hide-and-seek game we're in. If your little boy asks for a serving of fish, do you scare him with a live snake on his plate? If your little girl asks for an egg, do you trick her with a spider? As bad as you are, you wouldn't think of such a thing—you're at least decent to your own children. And don't you think the Father who conceived you in love will give the Holy Spirit when you ask him?"
    Posted by WesternOregon

I am not looking for an answer. There is no answer. It is the question we all die with.
    You believe you have found an "answer". But your answer doesn't address the question, it simply says the question is not valid.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : I am not looking for an answer. There is no answer. It is the question we all die with. You believe you have found an "answer". But your answer doesn't address the question, it simply says the question is not valid.
    Posted by devildavid

You falsely attribute beliefs and thoughts to me which are incorrect.
    Again, trust no man for any answers to such a profound question.
    Dare to approach God with the question.
    Silence while you seek the answer from Him is needed though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : You falsely attribute beliefs and thoughts to me which are incorrect. Again, trust no man for any answers to such a profound question. Dare to approach God with the question. Silence while you seek the answer from Him is needed though.
    Posted by WesternOregon

WO - Perhaps if you offered your personal beliefs instead of posting quotes from the bible others might better understand you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : WO - Perhaps if you offered your personal beliefs instead of posting quotes from the bible others might better understand you?
    Posted by Chilliwings

I have no personal beliefs when it comes to rhetorical issues of our times that tend to divide people more than draw them together. I have no desire to be right. My choice is to always try to ignore my way and seek what is right.
    Hence, I follow Him rather than engage. ONLY He is right. I only care to understand Him and frankly am not surprised that you would make the statement, "Perhaps if you offered your personal beliefs instead of posting quotes from the bible others might better understand you?"
    I have no desire to be understood by anonymous people on a forum. Maybe intimate friends, but not here. As if this matters...
    Maybe you should opt for silence when someone asks you for your opinion.
    It matters not what you or I think of human sexual preference. Legalized marijuana. The GM bailout. National healthcare plans. My poisition on those issues defines me not. Nor does my "job" defines me. The college I went to "defines" me not.

My "personal beliefs" about any of the issues discussed here really matters?

I am however defined by my love of God and my love of others. Period.

Chilli...as you say, "...No religion, philosophy, ideology, or science has ever sufficiently answered the ultimate question..." You're correct.

Try to grasp the thought that God IS NONE OF THOSE.
    Those are manmade institutions.

He is...that's all, He just is...no Him or know Him. Your free choice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Athletes and religion : This doesn't address what I said. I'm not asking for evidence of anything. I am not claiming anything except that uncertainty is the human condition.
    Posted by devildavid

:o)

I am so tempted to say then that you are certain that there is nothing but uncertainty.

But I won't.

Oh, wait ....

Sections
Shortcuts