Audio of John Henry vs, Entertainer Felger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Audio of John Henry vs, Entertainer Felger

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/10/audio_john_henr.html

Listen to every minute of it. It runs for 90 minutes. Final core is
    Henry 98
    Felger 2

Henry is such an intelligent and reasonable person.
    Henry completely destroyed Felger on nearly every point.
    Felger is merely an entertainer and not a journalist.
    Mazz was too chicken to say anything.

Better than Dr. Goldstein vs, Defense attorney Flanigan in the Jackson Trial.
    Complete domination.
    I am convinced that Felger is a multi-Troll in this Forum
    Who is here to entertain instead of provide truth.

Listen to all of it. It is great.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: Audio of John Henry vs, Entertainer Felger

If you are too busy tonight to listen to it, then bookmark it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Already have...it was well worth it the time to listen too...frankly I think it's great that Henry decided, enough is enough and "barged in" on both of those guys to set the record straight...

End of the day I think that both Felger and Mazz were out of line for most of the interview and what I learned was that both of them shiwed themselves to be nothing more than gossip queens...taking what was reported as fact, then drawing conclusions that had little basis in reality, then selling it as fact...

Used to think highly of Mazz until hearing this interview...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OZGOD. Show OZGOD's posts

Given how commercialized the media is these days, I think it's probably worth taking whatever they say/write with a grain of salt. Their primary objective is to increase readership/audience/etc. Not to say they will lie, but sometimes things can be taken out of context or not made clear that it is hearsay not fact.

Not defending John Henry, but the best thing about that interview is that we can all hear it, every word, and judge for ourselves who was right and who was not, rather than reading about the interview second- or third-hand based on the interpretations of some reporter with a different motive/agenda. 

Perfect example is the A-Gon interview where he supposedly made comments complaining about the schedule. I would have preferred to read the exact transcript of what the reporter asked him and what his answers were, in entirety, so I could judge for myself whether he was complaining or not.

The Red Sox had a terrible end to what would have been a good season otherwise, true. Changes need to, and have, been made, and should continue to be made probably. But too many people in the Boston media have a vested interest in continuing to stir the pot and create drama where there probably isn't.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I thought Henry danced very well for an old phony. Nice try, but he didnt clean up the Lucchino mess.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

One hitch... You have the score reversed, John Henry is simply another shifty, double-talking businessman who will say and or do anything to protect his reputation and his leverage to make money.  Don't let his soft baby looking face and demeanor fool you!

Like them or not, Felger and Mass are speak-out, it is what it is journalists and radio/tv personalities.  They both did a solid job putting John Henry on the hot seat and in the end John Henry danced and danced and never did accept responsibility for his product.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In Response to Audio of John Henry vs, Entertainer Felger:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/10/audio_john_henr.html Listen to every minute of it. It runs for 90 minutes. Final core is Henry 98 Felger 2 Henry is such an intelligent and reasonable person. Henry completely destroyed Felger on nearly every point. Felger is merely an entertainer and not a journalist. Mazz was too chicken to say anything. Better than Dr. Goldstein vs, Defense attorney Flanigan in the Jackson Trial. Complete domination. I am convinced that Felger is a multi-Troll in this Forum Who is here to entertain instead of provide truth. Listen to all of it. It is great. http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/10/audio_john_henr.html
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Henry put them on the spot. Those two guys came out sounding like a bunch of stuttering baboons. It was like listening to a 90min soundbite of sarah Palin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

"Never go full reetard... the audience can't connect"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Audio of John Henry vs, Entertainer Felger:
    [QUOTE]Already have...it was well worth it the time to listen too...frankly I think it's great that Henry decided, enough is enough and "barged in" on both of those guys to set the record straight... End of the day I think that both Felger and Mazz were out of line for most of the interview and what I learned was that both of them shiwed themselves to be nothing more than gossip queens...taking what was reported as fact, then drawing conclusions that had little basis in reality, then selling it as fact... Used to think highly of Mazz until hearing this interview...
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

Actually, I thought Mazz handled things a lot better and was more reasonable than Felger.

Felger is a  (fill in the blank with your favorite expletives). He's so obnoxious that when he says something I agree with I want to take the opposite side. He's low class and has the way he hides on the radio and rip people he never talks too (Watney, Henry) -- he's the worst kind of the stereotypical, loudmouth radio talk show host.

Sections
Shortcuts