August 10 Game Thread Sox vs Indians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: August 10 Game Thread Sox vs Indians

In Response to Re: August 10 Game Thread Sox vs Indians:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 10 Game Thread Sox vs Indians : I here everybody talking about Pike.  What's his deal?  Why is a Yankee fan so obsessed with the minutia of everything Red Sox?  Weird!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

You must be confused. Those obsessed by everything Red Sox that don't belong here are Pinstripezac, NHSteven, PKNSDNLD, ThatWasMe, MrYazz, and  Pass-the-Hubris. Their mission is to take down optimistic Sox fans and they ignore going to Yankee forums where they belong. For some strange reason J-Bay condones their trollish behavior? Perhaps J-Bay is one of them. In any event, the forum has been taken overm Fox guarding the henhouse. Case in point, Pumpsie Green starting the gamethread, lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 10 Game Thread Sox vs Indians : You must be confused. Those obsessed by everything Red Sox that don't belong here are Pinstripezac, NHSteven, PKNSDNLD, ThatWasMe, MrYazz, and  Pass-the-Hubris. Their mission is to take down optimistic Sox fans and they ignore going to Yankee forums where they belong. For some strange reason J-Bay condones their trollish behavior? Perhaps J-Bay is one of them. In any event, the forum has been taken overm Fox guarding the henhouse. Case in point, Pumpsie Green starting the gamethread, lol.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]
      Hey, I saw that name on the Post Office wall

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Did Mikey really start the Red Sox game thread tonight with his alias created in Oct. 2009 combining the words "1st" and "boss"? LOL

I bet he uses the game threads as his alias breeding ground. This board is unreal.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

[QUOTE]Did Mikey really start the Red Sox game thread tonight with his alias created in Oct. 2009 combining the words "1st" and "boss"? LOL I bet he uses the game threads as his alias breeding ground. This board is unreal.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I can guaranty i am not Mikey, look at my profile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 10 Game Thread Sox vs Indians : not mean spirited just saying what I think will happen has there been more than 2 weeks where someone hasn't gone down?  why would that change now?  expect more injuries.....if you don't, you will not be prepared......
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

And poof, just like that, Will is now out..........sometimes, reality hurts.....I expect one more major injury this year and the cycle will be complete.  maybe 2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 10 Game Thread Sox vs Indians : I can guaranty i am not Mikey, look at my profile
    Posted by lstboss[/QUOTE]

"You can't even get past the 1st boss without getting owned." You familiar with that? And yes, I do remember "pwned" when I first got here.

Again, how is it so impossible to figure out an alias from Oct. 2009 calling himself "1stboss".

Kudos to you for your second gamethread. We are owned here. That's a fact.