August 11 Game Thread Sox vs Indians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: August 11 Game Thread Sox vs Indians

That cost them one run. That's three so far tonight between Ellsbury and Pedey. And these guys are veterans? LOL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

not looking good at the moment

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Just checking in on t he game.

Two RBIs for Lillibridge.

Why can't we get guys like that?
    Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

just cant bring myself to like this guy, he could strike out 9 straight and i still wont like him

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

Great try by the sox, lets be positive, they can come back from this. Lets all just cheerlead and enjoy this fine effort by our team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewills7771. Show ewills7771's posts

This is getting really hard and frustrating. Lost 3 of 4 at home to the Twins and on the verge of losing 2 of 3 to the Indians, two of the worst teams in baseball. Making stupid plays and playing with no emotion at all. I don't want to hear about injuries, these two teams are terrible and these games are supposed to mean something to the Sox. It is amazing how much this team has changed in attitude since this time last year. They look like the expect to lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Why oh why did they trade Matt Albers?  Such a valuable middle reliever for games like this one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In Response to Re: August 11 Game Thread Sox vs Indians:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 11 Game Thread Sox vs Indians : Do both. Cheer after good plays and boo after bad ones. Diversify.
    Posted by FenwayJimmy[/QUOTE]

your not allowed to boo bad plays on this board, or you will be shunned. only positive feedback

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: August 11 Game Thread Sox vs Indians": Pedey had the play right in front of him. He had to know Royster was waiving CC and not him. #3 and 4 hitters coming up with no outs. Just plain dumb. Cost them two runs. We'll see how big it was later on. My guess is it will prove costly.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame[/QUOTE]

Right you are.  :(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike
    calzone65
    FenwayJimmy
    UticaClub
    Rutland76
    lowelll
    Ft.Meade
    LadyLake
    Melnick
    WaldoBelfast
    BeaconHill
    NatickNed
    ChrisHouse
    Kbev
    pollyanna
    nuncirom
    pawsoxphil
    Dangerfeld
    pike2
    Your-Echo (one of my favorites)
    bambinobabe
    NHBALLFAN
    silversteinsox
    losmedialoco
    clamshack
    6k42lt913c

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]pike calzone65 FenwayJimmy UticaClub Rutland76 lowelll Ft.Meade LadyLake Melnick WaldoBelfast BeaconHill NatickNed ChrisHouse Kbev pollyanna nuncirom pawsoxphil Dangerfeld pike2 Your-Echo ( one of my favorites ) bambinobabe NHBALLFAN silversteinsox losmedialoco clamshack 6k42lt913c
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

B, Fenwayjimmy is Mikey/Bronx, mocking pike. He's also clamshack1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Really? I cannot keep up!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The Rays are leading the Twins and the Yankees have own already today, and the Orioles have a rain deley.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from modod. Show modod's posts

[QUOTE]Just checking in on t he game. Two RBIs for Lillibridge. Why can't we get guys like that?
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]
    I think the secret to improving your batting statistics is to make sure you face the Sox pitching staff as much as possible.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

[QUOTE]Have a good night. I'm off to watch the Olympic games. Guess that I am too extreme here. Blasphemy, asking Sox fans to occasionally cheer when a good play is made.
    Posted by FenwayJimmy[/QUOTE]

The issue isn't cheering when they make good plays, i think everyone on this board does that. The problem seems to come when poor or bad play is criticized, then most want to accuse people of not being true fans.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Its sad, I am back from Montauk Long Island and the baseball is over for me this year. I will periodically check game but I am not glued to TV anymore. This team needs changes next year and I am not sure if Morales is an answer at the starting pitching issues this team has. On another issue has anyone heard anythingnon Ortiz and when he is coming back. Thats what I mean about the medical issues on this team. His injury as not considered series at all. I guess the Sox Medical Staff threw a curveball at us on that one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

sox playing poorly - surely not the end of the world but disappointing - and now that the Sox brass have the 100 anniversary thing done soon, we hopefully can see some positive moves for 2013

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Lillybridge - who could have seen THAT coming

Guys, are your seatbelts fastened?  We still have another thousand feet or so to drop...Hold on tight!!!!!!!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I see Crawford saw a whopping 9 pitches in 4 PA's tonight.  That should get his OBP back down to last year's level and poof here we are at a 2-8-7...well done.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Sorry did not see pregame no package in Montauk. Thanks, justs seems like its taking Ortiz a long time to get back already. Not that ware desperate or anything. In response to "Re: August 11 Game Thread Sox vs Indians": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 11 Game Thread Sox vs Indians : Pregame answers all of those questions.  He is not fully recovered since he is in sharp pain when he runs forward to a base. Why in the world would the medical teamlie about it? What would their motive be? Posted by FenwayJimmy[/QUOTE]

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.