Jones CF
    Wieters C
    Davis DH
    Reynolds 1B
    Machado 3B
    Quintanilla 2B
    Pitching: LHP Wei-Yin Chen (10-7, 3.79)

Game time: 7:05 p.m.

Stat of the Day: Adrian Gonzalez has had a hit in every game in August except one. He is batting .422 so far this month, and .309 overall.

Notes: The Red Sox will wear black armbands on their uniforms in honor of former player and manager Johnny Pesky, who passed away on Monday at age 92 ... The Orioles will hold a moment of silence in Pesky's honor before tonight's game ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles

In Response to August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]RED SOX (57-59) Ellsbury CF Ciriaco DH Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Ross RF Lavarnway C Crawford LF Aviles SS Valencia 3B Pitching: RHP Josh Beckett (5-9, 4.97) ORIOLES (62-53) Markakis RF Hardy SS McClouth LF Jones CF Wieters C Davis DH Reynolds 1B Machado 3B Quintanilla 2B Pitching: LHP Wei-Yin Chen (10-7, 3.79) Game time: 7:05 p.m. Stat of the Day: Adrian Gonzalez has had a hit in every game in August except one. He is batting .422 so far this month, and .309 overall. Notes: The Red Sox will wear black armbands on their uniforms in honor of former player and manager Johnny Pesky, who passed away on Monday at age 92 ... The Orioles will hold a moment of silence in Pesky's honor before tonight's game ...
    Posted by lstboss[/QUOTE]

I think everyone should wear #6 tonight! Or at least do it on the first game back at Fenway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

All is right in the world with Ciriaco back in 2 hole as DH...a prototypical position for the international middle infielder with range. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING NESN ON DIRECT TV RIGHT NOW?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING NESN ON DIRECT TV RIGHT NOW?
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Yup, blank screen

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Yep.it's not coming in at all for me

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

here is the internet feed

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/67326/1/baltimore-orioles-vs-boston-red-sox-live-stream-online.html

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I can't believe Bobby V made Agon strike out right there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : Yup, blank screen
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Watching Orioles broadcast.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

HI ALL, WE BETTER dO THIS FOR THE PESKER... Y is it this team is the WORSE in all of mlb in allowingfirst running runs and i'm willing to bet we are close to the worse for not SCORING first inning ones. we also have the bigggest win differential between lefties and righties. we are 23-14 against souithpaws which is y craw is 7th. hope we trade or put aviles on waivers soon like shop and let iggy or whoever play there everyday as we raise the white flag

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

these baltimore guys are full of stats... was there a polldone last weeek where becks was voted as the most HATED athlete in boston? well, i wonder what would have happened had chad johnson-ocho hung around?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Back on the air on NESN

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

OK IT'S BACK ON NOW

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : a-gone answers to a higher authority.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Yes, why can't Agon just accept it is in God's plan for him to not like his manager?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i am fast losing respect for crybaby PEDY.... what the heck has v ever done directly to him? feels so entitled because tito set no boundaries with him.. hey, more cribbage.. slumping, hey lets try him at cleanup... i was right when i said last week the problem fundamentally is the organizational and leadership culture and structure. i own and run a biz, no way on earth i would a whole bunch of these guys to come and whine directly to me like this.. and for what? he let lester get hit.. oooooh baby.. perhaps thats what hardeened up lester! could it b the bullpen was just tired from all these pitching babies not carrying their freakin weight?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

LMAO, Remy I believe just ripped into the Sox situation...*if you have that much turmoil, how are you going to win games! * Love it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]tough break for pedey. could be a long night.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]maybe that's bv's fault too? any doubt that pedey or gonzo were in fact the snitches from last year.. pedy sukks and he blames others , rather than look in a damnn mirror!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]LMAO, Remy I believe just ripped into the Sox situation...*if you have that much turmoil, how are you going to win games! * Love it.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

about time.........Don too.....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Solo is a lesbian?