August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles

All I can say about tonight is that can't wait for BV's press conference. He's going to be entering a sHHHHT storm of questions about the mutiny.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I blame no one, but you should fire the manager when the team of talent is not performing and not playing .500

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

you can't fire the team. The stuff about AGON and Pedey having to leave before BV has got to be the biggest drivel I've read since the Nomar hate parade of 2004.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles:
    [QUOTE]LMAO, Remy I believe just ripped into the Sox situation...*if you have that much turmoil, how are you going to win games! * Love it.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]in baltimore, pedy is being ripppped big time by jom palmer and the other guy. pedy is NOT being a leader, he doesnt deserve to wear the C... if i were bv, i would have benched him.. imagine a bunch of guys going to cry to mr. kraft or ainge about rivers? they would be kicked upside the head or made to confront these guys man to man not behind their backs like little girlsss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

How about a pro Romney ad once in a while? After all, he was your governor!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

The problem with Beckett looks pretty simple to me. He won't throw his curveball. I wonder if he's having blister problems again?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

palmer just shared that becks allowed lefties to hit .186 last year.. this year its .286. righties are hitting about the same (.245 vs .246).. becks just hit 93.. wow! season high...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Yaz made the HOF after he got Dick Williams personally fired. Don't remember Yaz being kicked upside the head. What Pedroia did was no different than Yaz with Dicky W.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]How about a pro Romney ad once in a while? After all, he was your governor!
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]And Arnold Schwarzenegger was ours. Your point is?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 14 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : in baltimore, pedy is being ripppped big time by jom palmer and the other guy. pedy is NOT being a leader, he doesnt deserve to wear the C... if i were bv, i would have benched him.. imagine a bunch of guys going to cry to mr. kraft or ainge about rivers? they would be kicked upside the head or made to confront these guys man to man not behind their backs like little girlsss
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Palmer is one to talk. He used to trash Weaver, ignored his rants. He might have respected him, but I don't think they played cribbage together ever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Yaz made the HOF after he got Dick Williams personally fired. Don't remember Yaz being kicked upside the head. What Pedroia did was no different than Yaz with Dicky W.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]Which proves that you don't have to like your manager to play good baseball. Or did Yaz not win the Triple Crown while playing for Williams?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I miss Arnie sometimes, Brown has the personality of a turnip.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]How about a pro Romney ad once in a while? After all, he was your governor!
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]how's this:

ROMNEYHOOD MEANS I WILL FIGHT FOR THE 1% AT ALL COSTS AND FOR THE FULL PIE... 99% CAN GET THE CRUMBS... I WON'T STOP TIL THE INVESTOR CLASS PAYS ZERO PERCENT IN TAXES!.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

he did win the Triple Crown under Williams. And he did get him fired a few years later. But he liked Dick in 1967.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Williams questioned his work ethic and it may have actually changed Yaz's approach from the time that Dick was fired. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Another scoreless inning for; what is the latest derogatory nickname? Slosh Buckett?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE A WS CHAMPION MANAGER TO BOBBY VALENTINE, A GUY WHO HAS BARELY A .500 CAREER RECORD AS A MANAGER. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]The problem with Beckett looks pretty simple to me. He won't throw his curveball. I wonder if he's having blister problems again?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Give Beckett a Break this could be his last chance for a standing 'O' in a Sox uniform!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Solo is a lesbian?
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]DANNY, IF U EVEN THINK OF INSULTING HOPEY, I WILL COME THRU THE SCREEN , RIP OUT YOUR HEART AND FEED IT TO YOUR AZZZZ! SHE MAY LIKE A LITTLE BIACTION BUT SHE'S FAR FROM A LEZZZIE! AGAIN, THE ULTIMATE TEAM PLAYER, KEEPS ALL THE GALS' NEEDS MET WHICH IS Y THEY RALLY AROUND HER SO MUCHHH!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]LMAO, Remy I believe just ripped into the Sox situation...*if you have that much turmoil, how are you going to win games! * Love it.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

I think he meant the turmoil due to the media, danny. he also said it may not have been as reported. some denied it, some said there was a meeting but not as reported. Showed Valentine kiss pedroia in the dugout before the game. LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Why are so many Red Sox fans here gloating about the alleged mutiny? It doesn't make sense.
    Posted by Clamshack1[/QUOTE]Thanks pike.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]he did win the Triple Crown under Williams. And he did get him fired a few years later. But he liked Dick in 1967.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]I seriously doubt if any Red Sox players liked Williams' spring training in '67. He was really cracking the whip.